It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC quietly changes testing guidelines to exclude people with no symptoms

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If I can make a good case that Rhino is equal to or worse than , or even close to Covid-19 it totally undermines any reasoning for lockdown or even masks...

This is a huge deal.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: muzzleflash

Is Rhino worse than Covid?

Generally speaking, no.

Incorrect.
Sigh....

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You got a 4% rate and mines over 40%.

I got piles of bodies too.
Vast piles...

This is not looking good for the pro-Covid19 camp.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Explain the excess deaths.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I have not seen a figure of 40% hospitalizations due to Rhinovirus, as yet.
I'll wait.

edit on 8/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Roger Wilco.
Where does that Rt place get its data? Is it more reliable?

From the website

Where is your data coming from?
We currently source both positive and total case counts from covidtracking.com. From their FAQ: "Almost all of the data we compile is taken directly from the websites of state/territory public health authorities."

That again was from when the website first went live. Below is some things I noticed about Hawaii, and of course an opinion or 3 but the data from Hawaii's Health Department backs it up

14 day trend for the state's new cases looks flat but the source says *The Hawaii Data Collaborative is not affiliated, associated, or officially connected in any way with the State of Hawaii Department of Health; their COVID-19 webpage can be accessed at the link here.

Just another tid bit from Hawaii's actual health department Current Situation in Hawaii

Updated 8/25/2020: We have seen several recent case clusters surrounding social activities such as break room gatherings, work pot-lucks, and other social gatherings. We suspect and in some cases have confirmed these cases are related to inconsistent mask-wearing and lack of physical distancing.

There have been 7,260 cases of COVID-19 identified in Hawaii. Of those cases, 6% have required hospitalization and 6,738 (93%) were residents.

That's like 300 and change people hospitalized since the beginning and while I understand that may tax your hospitals that along with other factors make Hawaii an outlier. Still with a population of 1.4 million that's not a lot of cases.

At 51 COVID deaths for the year in Hawaii, it's not even the top 10 cause of death 4 times as many drug overdoses 4 times as many from kidney disease 6 times as likely to die from chronic lower respiratory disease,500 times likely to die of heart disease. Ergo you ain't likely to catch the COVID in Hawaii and if you do you are likely to survive

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I have not seen a figure of 40% hospitalizations due to Rhinovirus, as yet.
I'll wait.

I did.

6.9 Ed visits
And 3 went into hospitalization.

That's roughly 40%

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hey man Im gonna sleep awhile.
Ask anything and I'll help find answers.

You'll see we can easily disprove every element of the current pandemic narrative.

I'll be back in a lil while...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

They themselves can't keep up with all their own bs, this is stupid from the getgo.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: KansasGirl

My immediate thought was so that they could claim an even higher percentage of test positives.

Perhaps, however more testing lowers the death rate per 1000, or 1,000,000 tested.

Perhaps the CDC won’t publish that and perhaps people will continue to NOT use their brains and continue to bend over and ask for another while screaming at everyone about how we must all stay # in our homes and wear masks, and that if we dont, we are grandma and baby killers.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So this can magically end November 4th?

They have to start rolling some of this back now.

If the blue states when from lock down to we’re open on the 5th that would be too transparent.

Have to make it at least look like we were headed in a “better direction” before then.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The more healthy people that test positive for it the lower the rate of death per confirmed case.

Just a means of manipulating the statistics.

Like considering victims of vehicular homicide who died with coronavirus, coronavirus victims to inflate the death count.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And so are you. This covid lever doesn't strike all of us as a reason to adopt public rituals, separate into boxes and wish for house arrest, which seems to be coming with contract tracing apps and I anticipate the eschewing of the Nuremberg Code. Down the road further, it would not at all surprise me if they came up with a politically correct term for genocide (for those deemed bio-terrorists...the ones who will absolutely refuse a mandated vaccine). Lets get everyone into line, space them, and get them onboard....as we were initially taught in grade school.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It seems pretty likely, to me anyway, that President Trump pressured the CDC. People need to question everyone, and everything. Especially the people on their own side. When you see people always defending whoever is on their side and never disagreeing with anything their side does you know they're full of sh!t because it's pretty much impossible for everyone on a particular side, either left, right, or whatever you are to agree with everything someone is doing or saying. Don't believe me try ordering pizza for 20 adults ;-)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The CDC does everything "quietly" from our perspective. If the MSM doesn't report it, the public would never know.

Most Americans still don't know that doctors and coroners can label someone as a Covid-19 death if they merely "suspect" the deceased had Covid-19, at the time of death.

That guideline was implemented "quietly" back on April 20th. The MSM did not/has not reported it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie

They themselves can't keep up with all their own bs, this is stupid from the getgo.

If you have ever looked through the CDC website and spinoff websites, like www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... , it's no wonder that the left hand often doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Similar to the Bible, there's something there for every agenda.

When Covid-19 is no longer an Epidemic in the U.S., there will be a Blue Ribbon panel set up to assess everything, just like there was for the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
edit on 8/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
They dont won't you to know how many have cov19 in them with no ill effects.
if you all realise cov19 is nothing to worry about any more they lose power over you!
only a small amount of people should worry.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

From Big Pharma: We have a drug for those people.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join