It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Supporting Families In SC.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think you are being led along to be fearful just like the media want.

Its isolated small incidents that are blown up beyond proportion to 'encompass' the whole population.

Keeping a cool head does not mean carrying a weapon at all times, it means living normally.

And if that stupid # happens to you, literally just ignore them.

They are the new ME generation.
If that was me in the restaurant I would just eat and pretend nothing was happening.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Just like a lefty to go after the reaction and not the ACTION that started it. If there was no ACTION there would not be a reaction. If you don't illegally block the street and try to drag people out of their cars, then you won't get run over. But in try lefty fashion the consequences of their actions are never their fault, it's always someone else's fault. If you don't loot and set fire to stores, then when you take it to the suburbs you won't be shot.

If you don't have an arrest warrant, and you don't resist arrest you won't get shot. Actions have consequences. Sorry you don't like that, but don't push the blame on those reacting because you don't like the reaction. If someone comes after me or mine, my reaction will be swift and ten fold, leave me alone and I leave you alone, it's called civilization, if you can't be civil then you have no place in it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: oloufo

That whole thing reeks of a Democrat sponsored "setup and blame" event.

We've seen it all before. 😃

any evidence for this claim?

"murder is murder. unless it was self-defense.
statistically speaking, 'right-wing radicals' are the most dangerous radical movement next to the islamists."

I'll ask you the same, any evidence for this claim? Why is it democrat controlled cities are the places you are most likely to catch a bullet? Which cities have the highest gun violence? Who runs them? Who do those doing the shooting vote for?
edit on 27-8-2020 by uninspired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Glad that all the people involved wer unharmed. What kind of POS shoots at someone for having a different oppinion than they have. Police have been ordered to stand down. The only way I see this ending is for the people involved sit down at a table or stand on a battle field and settle their differences. I have a feeling this is going to get MUCH worse before it gets any better. reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hear hear!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Good call

No way he will ever be convicted but the fact he has to go through this at all is outrageous. The circumstances aren't even contested.

The mob and the mob's democrat party apologists are now claiming that using deadly force to stop arson is wrong. That using deadly force to prevent disarmament is wrong. That using deadly force against a mob when a clear disparity of force exists is wrong.

After the McClosky's and law enforcement being targetted, this has become quite clear...democrats HATE self defense, they want to ban guns and throw Citizens in jail for defending themselves against their voters

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

What kind of POS shoots at someone for having a different oppinion than they have.

=TDS

They say it’s real.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

luckily for the supporters, the gunman was a stormtrooper so there was no chance of injury.

I don't take my compound bow to a PETA convention and starting screaming 'steak rules you mothereffin bloody bastards!' while shooting arrows into the air.

There is a better way to get your point across, it's called words.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's the hypocrisy of the left that just floors me. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't have everything both ways.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I’ve seen stills of the man chasing him with a pistol in his hand. A revolver if my memory is correct.
He was chased, a gun shot goes off, he fell to to ground and was instantly bombarded with bodies and a skateboard. Knowing that at least one of these guys has a pistol wtf was he supposed to do? This case is open and shut. Do you believe in self defense or not. He’s got Sandmann’s lawyer working pro bono. He’ll be fine. Thank God for patriots.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But but but- Who would pay taxes, make and do things if Conservatives went away?
Not a whole lot of democrats build businesses, if they do they are not democrat for long.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneyAbout
It's the hypocrisy of the left that just floors me. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't have everything both ways.

Beautiful work calling out their hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I absolutely believe it was self defense, if I was the responding officer I wouldn't have arrested him either...he's a good man who is known to police (for good reasons, for a change) with strong ties to his community (not a flight risk)

The video itself proves self defense

The right course of action was, as he did, to treat the mob as a single attacking entity and go by the rule "everybody gets served before anybody gets seconds"
One shot per attacker than follow ups

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: 772STi

This is escalating very fast

It is.

Keep it loaded, carry at all times

And that's why it's escalating.

I believe it’s called precautionary.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
This is escalating very fast. Who would have know? How many shootings since last night? I really hope this stops, but I don't see that happening. Keep it loaded, carry at all times, stay safe.

I predicted this over 2 years ago.

www.reddit.com...

"Trump will undoubtedly incite all of his supporters to violence once his Presidency is legitimately threatened"

Why Trump, Facing Impeachment, Warns of Civil War
www.newyorker.com...

Armed Militias Are Taking Trump’s Civil War Tweets Seriously
www.lawfareblog.com...

"He'll claim election rigging or something."

Trump spreads new lies about foreign-backed voter fraud, stoking fears of a 'rigged election' this November
www.cnn.com...

Trump suggests delaying election, warns mail-in ballots to result in ‘INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT’ vote
www.foxnews.com...

"Conversely, we might see the liberals be the ones who initiate the violence instead due to the media whipping everyone up in a frenzy of outrage which will only boil over and explode at some point. Either way, major conflict in the streets due to the citizens themselves taking action is coming."

Cities impose curfews, National Guard mobilizes as U.S. faces another night of unrest after George Floyd killing
www.cnbc.com...

U.S. crisis deepens as protests erupt over police brutality amid deadly pandemic and record unemployment
www.cnbc.com...

"What happens next will largely depend on how much the military and police support him."

Police groups endorsing Trump for 2020
www.nbcnews.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

Police Departments across America have been infiltrated by White Supremacists
www.theguardian.com...

"If it isn't Trump, I'm guessing people will be clamoring for Obama to take a 3rd term."

Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment
www.foxnews.com...

"In Christianity, the temple is the human body. So Trump doesn't necessarily have to be in some Jewish temple when he calls himself God for this prophecy to come true."

Trump tweets quote calling him the "second coming of God" to Jews in Israel
www.cbsnews.com...

"The common Christian belief is that the Antichrist makes a 7 year peace deal with Israel and the rest of the Middle East"

Trump announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' between Israel, UAE
www.foxnews.com...

Donald Trump's Middle East peace plan: The Israeli-Palestinian situation explained
www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Imagine if they did this at a Joe Biden rally; wait, there'd be no one there to shoot at.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

originally posted by: 772STi
This is escalating very fast. Who would have know? How many shootings since last night? I really hope this stops, but I don't see that happening. Keep it loaded, carry at all times, stay safe.

I predicted this over 2 years ago.

www.reddit.com...

"Trump will undoubtedly incite all of his supporters to violence once his Presidency is legitimately threatened"

Why Trump, Facing Impeachment, Warns of Civil War
www.newyorker.com...

Armed Militias Are Taking Trump’s Civil War Tweets Seriously
www.lawfareblog.com...

"He'll claim election rigging or something."

Trump spreads new lies about foreign-backed voter fraud, stoking fears of a 'rigged election' this November
www.cnn.com...

Trump suggests delaying election, warns mail-in ballots to result in ‘INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT’ vote
www.foxnews.com...

"Conversely, we might see the liberals be the ones who initiate the violence instead due to the media whipping everyone up in a frenzy of outrage which will only boil over and explode at some point. Either way, major conflict in the streets due to the citizens themselves taking action is coming."

Cities impose curfews, National Guard mobilizes as U.S. faces another night of unrest after George Floyd killing
www.cnbc.com...

U.S. crisis deepens as protests erupt over police brutality amid deadly pandemic and record unemployment
www.cnbc.com...

"What happens next will largely depend on how much the military and police support him."

Police groups endorsing Trump for 2020
www.nbcnews.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

Police Departments across America have been infiltrated by White Supremacists
www.theguardian.com...

"If it isn't Trump, I'm guessing people will be clamoring for Obama to take a 3rd term."

Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment
www.foxnews.com...

"In Christianity, the temple is the human body. So Trump doesn't necessarily have to be in some Jewish temple when he calls himself God for this prophecy to come true."

Trump tweets quote calling him the "second coming of God" to Jews in Israel
www.cbsnews.com...

"The common Christian belief is that the Antichrist makes a 7 year peace deal with Israel and the rest of the Middle East"

Trump announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' between Israel, UAE
www.foxnews.com...

Donald Trump's Middle East peace plan: The Israeli-Palestinian situation explained
www.bbc.com...

You predicted Trump supporters would be rioting.
Close but no cigar.
I guess we know your party better than you do.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I know Trump supporters are morons but I at least thought they could read.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
did we not see a good example of this refusal to accept the sharing of power under Obama. Please don't just assume here that I was an Obama supporter, I wasn't . But the out right refusal of Republican Congress was staunch.

Seriously? You are attempting to equate normal congressional deadlock when congress is controlled by the opposition, to what is happening now? Sorry, they are not even in the same galaxy, let alone neighborhood.

Just stop it.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Soon it will be legal to kill those who voted for trump if Biden's elected.

(May be a "worst case" scenario, but still. . . . . )

What kind of asinine thought is this?

Guess you are a fence sitter with you fingers in your ears and your eyes closed? The Democrat party has already made it know how they view Trump supporters as sub human. If you haven't picked up on it, not sure what planet you are living on.

They literally said "it will be legal to kill"

How dumb?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join