It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Supporting Families In SC.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You do realize he was chased after he shot someone in the head? They chased him and tried to disarm him. The police walked right by the shooter ignoring being told the kid shot someone. How you can justify a 17 year old illegally bringing a weapon to another another state to "defend" property that wasn't even his?
Besides also being out past curfew which is 10:30 under 18 in WI, he drove to and from there even after being cited for driving without a license last week.
edit on 26-8-2020 by frogs453 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You do realize he was chased after he shot someone in the head? They chased him and tried to disarm him.

Totally incorrect.

Initially, he was defending a car dealership when he opened fire on a rioter who was attempting to burn the dealership down. Using deadly force to stop an arson is totally acceptable.

The subsequent attempts to pursue, attack and disarm were further acts of aggression against him.

The initial shoot was a good shoot.
The secondary shoot was a good shoot.

How you can justify a 17 year old illegally bringing a weapon to another another state to "defend" property that wasn't even his?

How do I JUSTIFY it? I APPLAUD IT! How SAD is it that these democrat politicans can't and won't restrain the mobs they've formed by their lying, hateful and vile rhetoric? How SAD is it that the fate of these businesses and citizens had to rely on the same 17 year old in question?

This MAN (not child) is a PATRIOT who deserve a stinking medal.

Besides also being out past curfew which is 10:30 under 18 in WI, he drove to and from there even after being cited for driving without a license last week.

You must be thinking about the never ending supply of rioters/looters/anarchists that unlawfully assemble, riot and burn down businesses/homes/cities, attack police and attack others on the basis of their beliefs.

Oh no that's right! You're attacking the 17 year old who stood up for what is right and defended the lives & property of American Citizens living in Kenosha from the horrible vicious mob.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Folks, with no backup and facing a 50-man strong mob, this singular solitary 17 year old held ground and pushed back the mob. He may as well have planted an American Flag in the middle of that street and stared his attackers down right in the eye.

Mob violence is unacceptable. Looting, assault/battery, harassment, rioting, arson and murder are all unacceptable!

I couldn't be prouder of this man.

Can't believe we have to hold "basic criminal law 101" here though. Even worse is the "officials" in WI seem to need the same education.
edit on 8/26/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Under a state of emergency, you are at Liberty to shoot someone if you feel threatened.

In some parts of the country, There are several overlapping dates of emergencies in effect.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hey carewemust I agree, he did the right thing

When chaos, anarchy and terrorism knocks at your door...and it WILL...I only hope more patriots have the courage to stand up for what is right.

Always do what is right. We will be OK

"All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing"
edit on 8/26/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The murder victims by firearms (per ucr.fbi.gov...) is as follows:
2014 – 7,803
2015 – 9,103
2016 – 10,372
2017 – 11,006
2018 – 10.265

I am not sure where you have obtained your information from, by this information is from the FBI.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The armed individual was reportedly a member of the far-right extremist Boogaloo movement and was defending a car dealership when he opened fire on the rioter who was attempting to burn the dealership down.

Doesn't say anything about a source. Just "reportedly" and in accusation in the headline.

That hardly counts as confirmation.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: alldaylong

Nothing in your link provides any evidence other than the title that this young patriot is a white supremacist!

roflmao

Guess you were so desperate you pulled the "Race Card" over the title of an article before reading it?

What's it like to be in denial ?

You are the one who made a post with a link based solely on the title without reading it. But like those of the witch hunts of 1692 you will virtue signal and claim that you know this kid is a witch without any proof! History repeats and it's useful idiots who are ignorant of it that will perpetuate the insanity I guess.....

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InterplanetaryHobo
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The murder victims by firearms (per ucr.fbi.gov...) is as follows:
2014 – 7,803
2015 – 9,103
2016 – 10,372
2017 – 11,006
2018 – 10.265

I am not sure where you have obtained your information from, by this information is from the FBI.

Adjust it for gang violence.

Just take the Democratic Plantation violence out of the numbers.

Then where are we now?

Maybe there should be a law against criminals owning guns and it will solve itself.

Oh wait...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Soon it will be legal to kill those who voted for trump if Biden's elected.

(May be a "worst case" scenario, but still. . . . . )

You partly jest , but this may damn well turn out TO BE the law of the land.
For those "in the know"

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Soon it will be legal to kill those who voted for trump if Biden's elected.

(May be a "worst case" scenario, but still. . . . . )

You partly jest , but this may damn well turn out TO BE the law of the land.
For those "in the know"

Guaranteed if the #ScumMedia did a poll on it and skewed it to Progressives INDEED!

Burn the witches!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Breakthestreak

These days, a "dangerous right wing radical" is someone who refuses to raise her fist in solidarity when a bunch of these idiots get in her face and scream at her while she eats her meal at a cafe.

Exactly

And that’s the absolute best example they can hold up too.
Apart from that poor woman, there is no ‘right wing radicals’

November is gonna be a landslide

IMO, it WAS a growing issue. WAS. It isn't any more.
The conservative groups got their # together and policed their groups damn well, and have not been an issue beyond one person run over in one of the Carolinas. I can't even remember if the vic was a dude or a chick or a purple & pink polka-dotted It from Mars, so that goes to show just how much I personally see groups like PB as a threat several years later. I. E, not at all anymore, they grew up and cleaned up. And they DO deserve applauded for it because they put their money where their mouth is and fixed burgeoning issues as best possible. Compared to BLM & Antifa, they're definitely coming across as having significantly more self-restraint and respect for others, even if they ARE bigots -- they'd be bigots, but who don't harass people eating lunch, steal little kids' hats, burn people's businesses down, steal everything plus the kitchen sink, trap people in burning buildings, beat old people on the sidewalk and leave them for dead, etc. Let's face it, definitely more stand-up than those two groups are. ANY. DAY.

Now, to the BLM & Antifa morons -- you have RUINED your chances of ever being taken seriously as anything other than domestic terrorists. Took less than a week out the gate no less for both groups for you to finalize digging your holes, great work. All these months of BS have simple cemented everyone's opinions against you. Own it, deal with it, live with it. You made your beds.
edit on 8/26/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
About 15 minutes to the south of me, that's just sad. I'm amazed that the protests haven't been worse with the RNC in town, and I will say it takes some idiocy to do this sort of the thing south of the border (SC). A lot of folks in that neck of the woods don't take kindly to this type of shenanigan, could have ended up being a much worse day for this jackass.

Edit: Building a house out a little further that way, seemed like a good time to get out of the Charlotte area. This just further drives that point home I think.
edit on 8/26/20 by Hypntick because: More Info

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

This is getting really scary, really fast

As a retired LEO, you can believe I have seen the underbelly of society.

Because of this ... I haven't walked the land unarmed since the '80s.

For a while, I kept an AR-15 (lock & loaded) in my truck. I've swapped that out for the AR-10. The difference: an upgrade from a carbine to a battle rifle.

"It's getting really scary, really fast" ... and the moment you're caught and you're un-prepared ... the underbelly is gonna be digesting your ass.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

A 17 year old man handling 40 year old kids business. The mayor should give that kid a 6 figure job and a parade

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: Breakthestreak

These days, a "dangerous right wing radical" is someone who refuses to raise her fist in solidarity when a bunch of these idiots get in her face and scream at her while she eats her meal at a cafe.

Exactly

And that’s the absolute best example they can hold up too.
Apart from that poor woman, there is no ‘right wing radicals’

November is gonna be a landslide

How many states do you think will be red in November?
I’m going with 43

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Liberals hate the 2nd Amendment, silly! I'm sure it was just some fireworks. Either way, once President Biden takes all the guns away you won't have to worry about the leftists meanies anymore

According to the charges...this guy unlawfully possessed the weapon.

Yep. He had felony arrests.
For possession and selling marijuana.
www.fortmillsun.com...
edit on 27-8-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 27-8-2020 by PhatalError because: Double

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How many black youths does the left have to sacrifice, isn't abortions enough?

Never mind, they are devil worshippers - there can never be enough sacrifice. Matter of fact you have enough money to have some kind of device with internet - more taxes.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You do realize he was chased after he shot someone in the head? They chased him and tried to disarm him. The police walked right by the shooter ignoring being told the kid shot someone. How you can justify a 17 year old illegally bringing a weapon to another another state to "defend" property that wasn't even his?

Fact = arson kills 3600 people per year / rifles kill 170 per year. Arson is attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. That car dealership didn't belong to any of the people burning it down, a fire that likely would spread into neighboring areas give the quanties of gasoline and combustibles. The right to prevent this act rightly falls to all of US to prevent.

I'd rather someone stop attempted murder in the US before I'd support them going off to fight a foreign war.

edit on 27-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join