It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Supporting Families In SC.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: ketsuko

Liberals here in the United States have been poisoned from the inside. They are so far off from what liberty stands for, and what they used to represent. I just hope people open up their eyes, and start to be civilized once again.

No, there are two groups. There are actually people who are liberal and are starting to wake up to what they've spawned in their midst and they are realizing they don't much like it. That's what WalkAway is all about. I don't think all those people are suddenly new conservatives, far from it. I think they're realizing that they still believe in that pesky Bill of Rights ... you know ... the thing as Joe Biden says. And while they might align some of their beliefs more closely with the rioters, fundamentally, they understand that the rioters have gone full commie, and that's just something they can't tolerate.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: oloufo

was anyone hurt?

I am pretty sure it is a crime, even if no one was hurt.
I can't discharge a firearm in the borough where I live, unless it is self defense while I am in my house.

absolutely! but tell that to the brothers in arms here on ats, who always fantasize about shooting activists or running them over with a car if 'necessary'.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That whole thing reeks of a Democrat sponsored "setup and blame" event.

We've seen it all before. 😃

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They're gonna need the National Guard at every polling place !!!! 😃

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What about that little boy that was shot and killed in Chicago? Were those animals "right-wing"? You need to quit being so ignorant, and blaming an invisible boogeyman, and realize all sides have monsters in them.

murder is murder. unless it was self-defense.
statistically speaking, 'right-wing radicals' are the most dangerous radical movement next to the islamists.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

any evidence for this claim?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: IAMTAT

but didn't a 17-year-old shoot two people just the other day?
wasn't that some white supremacist?
and why is a 17-year-old allowed to walk around with a deadly weapon?
why didn't the police shoot him when he was walking around with his gun after the murder?
you should discuss this.
by the way, he was accused of murder today. like all the other right-wing radicals who regularly murder people.
you better should discuss that.

You better should discuss away...
There's even a whole thread for it.
TWO, in fact.
ENJOY.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

any evidence for this claim?

Yes. 😎

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Soon it will be legal to kill those who voted for trump if Biden's elected.

(May be a "worst case" scenario, but still. . . . . )

Isn't it already legal in Democrat Party run states and cities? Aren't the prosecutors refusing to prosecute these crimes?

Want to bet the shooter gets off with no jail time and a social worker assigned to him?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That's straight up bullsh!t. Show me the statistics.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

A bullet between the eyes has a zero percent recidivism rate. Can't effing beat those results with any other self defense or systemic response.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What about that little boy that was shot and killed in Chicago? Were those animals "right-wing"? You need to quit being so ignorant, and blaming an invisible boogeyman, and realize all sides have monsters in them.

statistically speaking, 'right-wing radicals' are the most dangerous radical movement next to the islamists.

Not since Trump was elected.

Over 800 people have been beat up for wearing a red hat, some didn't even have writing on it

The rioting and looting and terrorizing cities occurred every time at the end of BLM "peaceful protests" before everyone had gone home.

The il-liberal left is becoming quite dangerous and it is spreading nation wide. The Democratic Governors and Mayors for the most part have told police to stand down, allowing the il-liberal leftists to commit as much violence and terrorism as they wish with nearly no consequences.

With this tacit permission from Democratic Party politicians the left has become bolder and bolder. They were lucky the apartments they set fire to in Kenosha, all the residents got out alive. Next time they set fire to a house or apartment, which is soon coming I will guarantee it they may not be so lucky.

With people who are defending their property from the il-liberal left being prosecuted for having guns and showing them to the rioters when they are threatened, this has emboldened the il-liberal left even more. They know the people they attack will be prosecuted by Democratic Party prosecutors for defending themselves, since it has already been done at least once and made headlines.

We are not safe with the current Democratic Party in charge of any location. They tell police to allow the terrorizing of the citizenry and allow destruction of property. The Democrats in charge allow BLM to take over sections of their cities and declare sovereign zones and then kill shoot their own people at night when only BLM is allowed in the area, killing some of their own.

Hell is breaking loose and finally at least one Democratic Governor had the sense to accept federal assistance and took Trump up on his offer to send in troops to stop it in Kenosha. I really didn't think he would because of the abject hatred Democrats have for Republicans, I really thought he'd let people die and the city burn before accepting help from Trump. I was wrong there - but not in Portland where the Democrats would rather the city burn, residential neighborhoods trampled and people die before accepting help and assistance from Trump, which they must ask for before it is given.

Imagine if the Democratic Party had both houses and the Presidency? What a nightmare, they'd abolish 1/2 the police force in the entire US by law and demand social workers take over police jobs.

Where are the social workers? Why weren't they sent to the overpass shooting? Isn't that the job of social workers now according to the Democratic Party.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Loosen your man bun, your brain is desperately crying for bloodflow.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That's straight up bullsh!t. Show me the statistics.

www.statista.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.csis.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Those websites seem pretty bunk. Do you have any real sources?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: 772STi

This is escalating very fast

It is.

Keep it loaded, carry at all times

And that's why it's escalating.

No, most people who carry for protection are NOT the ones who do this stuff. Those people hope to never need to use them, and these days more than ever you can't count on anyone to protect you except yourself.
And running or hiding is not the solution if the person who intends harm decides to chase you while running or looks for you while hiding.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Right wing radicals are not a threat at all

Such a minute tiny little group as to be totally non existent

Right wing radicals are not even on a radar

Add: It is 100% perfectly acceptable to support President Trump

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
originally posted by: The2Billies

Not since Trump was elected, not in the US, not in the last 3 1/2 years.

The left wing began rioting and burning cities immediately after he was elected, do you remember? I clearly remember the scene outside Trump tower of burning and rioting for days on end. They have only increased in intensity beating up random Trump supporters at will.

Hollywood Democrats demanding the assassination of Trump practically from day one after the election. www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

Over 800 people have been beat up for wearing a red hat the past 3 1/2 years, some didn't even have writing on it. You can't tell me far right people were beating up people on the street for wearing a red hat - it was Democrats/liberals. milnenews.com...

There are hundreds of reported and recorded instances the past 3 years of random and sometime extreme violence directed at Trump supporters or "suspected" Trump supporters. It wasn't the right doing this, it was Democrats. twincitiesnewstalk.iheart.com...

The rioting and looting and terrorizing cities occurred every time at the end of BLM "peaceful protests" before everyone had gone home. BLM is formally a part of the Democratic Party, the DNC voted them in as part of their party officially in 2016. So BLM is the DNC, the Democrats.

The il-liberal left is becoming quite dangerous and it is spreading nation wide. The Democratic Governors and Mayors for the most part have told police to stand down, allowing the il-liberal leftists to commit as much violence and terrorism as they wish with nearly no consequences.

With this tacit permission from Democratic Party politicians the liberal/progressive left has become bolder and bolder. They were lucky the apartments they set fire to in Kenosha, all the residents got out alive. Next time they set fire to a house or apartment, which is soon coming I will guarantee it they may not be so lucky.

With people who are defending their property from the il-liberal left being prosecuted for having guns and showing them to the rioters when they are threatened, this has emboldened the il-liberal left even more. They know the people they attack will be prosecuted by Democratic Party prosecutors for defending themselves, since it has already been done at least once and made headlines.

We are not safe with the current Democratic Party in charge of any location. They tell police to stand down and allow the terrorizing of the citizenry and allow destruction of property. The Democrats in charge allow BLM to take over sections of their cities and declare sovereign zones and then kill shoot their own people at night when only BLM is allowed in the area, killing some of their own.

Hell is breaking loose and finally at least one Democratic Governor had the sense to accept federal assistance and took Trump up on his offer to send in troops to stop it in Kenosha. I really didn't think he would because of the abject hatred Democrats have for Republicans. I really thought the Gov of WI would let people die and the city burn before accepting help from Trump.

I was wrong there - but not in Portland where the Democrats would rather the city burn, residential neighborhoods trampled and people die before accepting help and assistance from Trump, which they must ask for before it is given.

Imagine if the Democratic Party had both houses and the Presidency?

What a nightmare, they'd abolish 1/2 the police force in the entire US by law and demand social workers take over police jobs.

They'd end prosecution of any liberal who attacks a conservative, calling it righteous rage and justified violence. www.vanityfair.com... Congresswoman Pressley:"we hold space for righteous rage and that we are radical and bold in the solutions that we propose and that we seek to make real"

They'd make it a law that if a conservative defends themselves against a liberal Democrat that the conservative must to prosecuted.

Because this is what is actually happening in Democratic run states/cities

Where are the social workers? Why weren't they sent to the overpass shooting? Isn't that the job of social workers now according to the Democratic Party.

edit on 8/26/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Nah..these are the anarchists who have been waiting for the gasolinr to be poured so they can strike tje match.

Think of all the retards on here using the phrase "burn it down".

Well there ya go retards...itsa burnin. Feel better?

a reply to: Rekrul

Like the ESPN guy saying burn it down, until they got close to and heading towards his neighborhood and then he was crying for help and wanted the police to come stop the mob.
Or the mayors who let it go on until it reaches their community and then get the police who they want to defund to come save them or hire security that is paid for with tax money.
edit on 26020000008 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

These days, a "dangerous right wing radical" is someone who refuses to raise her fist in solidarity when a bunch of these idiots get in her face and scream at her while she eats her meal at a cafe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join