It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Supporting Families In SC.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: alldaylong
Ok when someone decides to shoot at me and my family randomly I'll be sooo thrilled I left my gun at home. I don't participate in any kind of protests. I go to work come home spend time with my family. You know the normal american way. But taking a proactive step to protect my family, without looking for trouble is the cause of all this?

Let's defuse the shootings.

By bringing more guns.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Imagine if they pull this kind of crap on election day to keep Trump voters away from the polls.

That won't go over well. Close to where I live in Texas there was just a rumor that BLM was coming to deface or attempt to somehow pull down our giant Sam Houston statue. People went all out! Most everyone brought their ARs, someone rented a big ol' crane and waved American, Texan, and Trump flags, and someone even took their WW2 Japanese reenactment plane complete with the "shot down" smoke trail and buzzed around the sky around the statue.

I can only imagine the response if leftists armed up at the polls.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

That's actually pretty sweet

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Part of it is the illiberalization of the left.

For as long as this country has been around, there have been more or less two major political parties, two schools of thought as to how things should be run. For the most part, both sides have recognized that what divides them is mostly philosophical differences more than anything.

So when one side wins or loses, the other knows that things are temporary. They are willing to accept the new prevailing status quo and go with it understanding that in four years or so, they can always try again. This is how it was with regular liberals. We disagreed, but that was all. When they won, they ran things. When we won, they sat back and accepted it was our turn for a time.

With the rise of the new left, there is no acceptance that if they lose it's time to accept that the other side has a turn to do things more their way. It's simply an invitation to out and out war until they get their way and can seize power by any means necessary. That refusal to accept the sharing of power and the transition from disagreement with the other side to moral death struggle is what's happening.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think we're dealing with liberals anymore. I believe these people are backed by the progressives.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Rekrul because: Typo

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul
Dude, social media is the best/worst thing since....fire was invented.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nah..these are the anarchists who have been waiting for the gasolinr to be poured so they can strike tje match.

Think of all the retards on here using the phrase "burn it down".

Well there ya go retards...itsa burnin. Feel better?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Whoever they are they just seem so unintelligent. People are easily brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it acceptable to take a cue from the exciteable asshats on the Left and just come right out the gate here with calling the shooter an obvious black supremecist terrorist and say the US has a serious problem with these people and something must be done about them?

That's a reactionary band aid though.

We need to address root causes here - like putting the MSM liars in prison for treason first.

I’ve been thinking that for many months now. How is any of what is going on legal? Our media is blatantly trying to overthrow the government. Purposeful lies from the media shouldn’t be protected

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
The media for the most part are domestic terrorists. They should be treated as such.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Marquise Damarius?

Gotsta has been wononem white supreemasis types.

No?
:
edit on 2020 8 26 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The piece I read that talked about this said that liberals are going to have to come to this realization and make their choice. Do they stand with the intolerant left or are they going to stand on the other side at least long enough to crush the left and then reform a party for themselves? That piece was written by a liberal. Together we destroy what is because it's an existential threat to what we all love. It represents the burning house, and then we go back to arguing over how we all live in this house together.

edit on 26-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: muzzleflash

Part of it is the illiberalization of the left.

For as long as this country has been around, there have been more or less two major political parties, two schools of thought as to how things should be run. For the most part, both sides have recognized that what divides them is mostly philosophical differences more than anything.

So when one side wins or loses, the other knows that things are temporary. They are willing to accept the new prevailing status quo and go with it understanding that in four years or so, they can always try again. This is how it was with regular liberals. We disagreed, but that was all. When they won, they ran things. When we won, they sat back and accepted it was our turn for a time.

With the rise of the new left, there is no acceptance that if they lose it's time to accept that the other side has a turn to do things more their way. It's simply an invitation to out and out war until they get their way and can seize power by any means necessary. That refusal to accept the sharing of power and the transition from disagreement with the other side to moral death struggle is what's happening.

This is what I see too. I used to be a "liberal" until I noticed certain patterns of behavior when it came to winning and losing. The left just can't accept that it isn't their turn, or that there are ways to make changes if you are unhappy that don't involve rioting, looting, and murdering.

"Bad sportsmanship. A ruthless minority of people seems to have forgotten certain good old-fashioned virtues. They just can't stand seeing the other fellow win. If these people would just play the game, they'd get a lot more out of life." ~Brazil 1985

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Liberals here in the United States have been poisoned from the inside. They are so far off from what liberty stands for, and what they used to represent. I just hope people open up their eyes, and start to be civilized once again.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Bringing more guns where exactly? people have been concealed carrying since well before this happened. if you read my post you would see I only go to work home and spend time with my family I do not participate or are around any protest.

What your saying makes no sense. I didn't start carrying my gun everywhere on me until this started for good reason. But I'm the problem? WOW

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

was anyone hurt?

election campaign on ats. this will continue until november. that's what they did with the jews back then. demonized them.

but didn't a 17-year-old shoot two people just the other day?
wasn't that some white supremacist?
and why is a 17-year-old allowed to walk around with a deadly weapon?
why didn't the police shoot him when he was walking around with his gun after the murder?
you should discuss this.
by the way, he was accused of murder today. like all the other right-wing radicals who regularly murder people.
you better should discuss that.
edit on 26-8-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Could this be another 'anti-gun control'' leftist?
Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like another immature fool with a gun. Never mind gun regulations I guess.
As the two riders in the car have been released with no charges it was most likely that this was not any kind of planned attack on either Trump or his supporters but rather a spur or the moment outburst by the fool with the gun.

That said, I hope this guy is found guilty of all charges and held to face the full execution of the law.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

was anyone hurt?

I am pretty sure it is a crime, even if no one was hurt.
I can't discharge a firearm in the borough where I live, unless it is self defense while I am in my house.

link   
a reply to: oloufo

What about that little boy that was shot and killed in Chicago? Were those animals "right-wing"? You need to quit being so ignorant, and blaming an invisible boogeyman, and realize all sides have monsters in them.

link   

Yet more Ctrl-left, left-wing, black supremacist violence.

It's all so tiresome.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join