It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well past time for this conversation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: network dude

I've found great peace by admitting I'm just a witness to our times.

Whether things are predetermined or out of my control is now moot... The end result is the same.

All I can do is focus on my immediate environment. Since I've been doing that, my little bubble has been thriving in the midst of a global crisis.

Whoever wins, it's rather trivial to me at this point. I'll likely have to navigate the same challenges either way, with a slight variance depending on who gets the seat.

You're so awesome!

That's mostly whats going on with me.

I dont even care about politics really. I enjoy slicing it to pieces sometimes still tho.

What I really Love is nature and the peace and harmony I have found in it.

I'm actually a happy person and don't care what anyone thinks about me.

I dont need anything except me.

And as I raise my vibrations by letting my heart flow, everything around me seems to be raising with me. Things are getting so good in that chaos cannot exist near me for long.

It's the alchemical process and the philosopher's stone is my Heart. With it I turn a world of lead into one of Gold. I transmute me in order to transmute all things around me.
edit on 8/26/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Could you Imagine if the Left had actually supported Donald Trump once he was elected , Imagine if they had reached across the isle and respected the fact that he was duly elected.

Worked with him on the Economy , Worked with him on passing bills, worked with him on fixing immigration just in general acted like adults and worked not for themselves but for the benefit of the United States of America and it's people .

We would be living in a wonderland , but no instead the Left just # the bed and kept #ting the bed.

Simplistic view. The left has been willing to work with Trump, particulary infrastructure is a great example and probably could have gotten done but Donnie's puppet master Mitch McConnell got Trump back in line and they put forth an unreasonably low amount of money... Its one thing i agreed with Trump on and I think he legitimately wanted it to get done but the Republican establishment pulled him back in. Infrastructure needs to get fixed but is going to cost way more than the tight-ass repubs are willing to spend.... nevermind that a proper infrastructure bill would create a TON of jobs and pump that money right back into the economy.... Trump has proven he's rather careless with spending so I'm not sure why he was so unwilling to give a little on that front.

I blame Mitch McConnell. I hate that evil bastard way more than Trump. Hell, I could put up with 4 more years of Trump if Kentucky could do us all a favor and kick that turtle neck creep to the curb where he belongs.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

he has been willing to work with whomever is willing to work with him on a lot of things. I can't understand why democrats would rather just fight an uphill battle than ask for help with a few things they think are important. Infrastructure being one that benefits everyone. it's badly needed, and if they all came together on just that, it would me monumental.

But time will tell. It's my hope that some people use the next 4 years to grow up.

The Republicans need to loosen the purse strings for that. Infrastructure would have gotten done by now if they weren't so frugal.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You cancel Nancy...we will ditch Mitch. Deal?

a reply to: bigsnowman

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thats pretty much where Ive been at too.

Ill continue trying in the ways I always have. It might be hubris, but I feel my input from my personal work, and an ability to remain mostly balanced when observing a course of events regardless of my personal opinions on the matter are somewhat novel. I believe I would regret not doing so.

It does seem to me that the democrats are either completely throwing the election, or have plans that make a legitimate election irrelevant though (I believe this). In and of itself, I think that is an extremely serious problem regardless of political affiliation. Pushing as hard as they have for mail-in voting is deeply suspicious all on its own.

I dont believe that elections are somehow the solutions to all of our problems, thats for sure. I think with Trump, there is the possibility that his presence as POTUS could stall the plan for long enough to change the outcome. Changing the outcome will require:

1) Participation beyond expecting politics to literally do & solve everything.. As long as you choose the "correct" team (both sides tend to believe this)
2) Moving away from the manufactured Narrative that the two options are compliance with the technocracy (for or against) or violent response (for or against).

Weve turned into a society of voyeurs, just responding to whatever our screens tell us to focus on. Usually either as blindly partisan as possible, or as ambivalent as possible.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

They won't trade Pelosi unless it's for Trump.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I always really appreciate your unique and insightful input anytime you decide to post.

And I mean that. I take my time to read your ideas.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Whether things are predetermined or out of my control is now moot... The end result is the same.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

They won't trade Pelosi unless it's for Trump.

We’ll trade Mitch for Nancy’s false teeth and vodka supply.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Pelosi, Naddler, Schiff and Schumer all need to go the way of the DODO. there are several GOP leaders that could go as well. I think whomever wins needs to get everyone on record that they will try to work together for the people, or face being beaten with a hose pipe, buried up to the neck beside a fire ant hill, and smothered in honey. Given those options, I'd bet there would be a whole lot of cooperation.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

*takes a huge bubbly rip*

Yea man, exactly... Lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Pelosi, Naddler, Schiff and Schumer all need to go the way of the DODO. there are several GOP leaders that could go as well. I think whomever wins needs to get everyone on record that they will try to work together for the people, or face being beaten with a hose pipe, buried up to the neck beside a fire ant hill, and smothered in honey. Given those options, I'd bet there would be a whole lot of cooperation.

Part of the Trump agenda is TERM LIMITS.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thank you so much!

I still keep up with things here and there. I still form opinions and try to have a general idea of what's going on... I just realize my return on investment isn't going to be high or existent for that matter, unless I roll those dice with what I think I know on the market.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
If Dems manage to steal the election by fraudulent voting (face it, they haven't got a prayer of winning fairly) then the riots stop immediately.

If Trump wins, the riots stop because Trump will put a stop to it for once and for all.

eta: Dems need to remember though - if they don't do exactly what the mob demands of them, they too will be blackmailed and bullied with rioting and mobs. Give the mob their way once, and they will know that they can always get their way by their terrorist activity and threats.

Me thinks you are one crazy gal.
Maybe take a stroll or something.

link   

Nope.. Not happening.

The left thinks it's gotten permission to break things and stop everything trump tries to do.

Should biden win I figure I have the same permission to break things and stop everything he tries to do.

Especially since he wants a chunk of my 401k...
I'll burn things down if that happens.

link   

I haven't figured out the democrats angle... It's perplexing given their last go around in 16'.

As I've said before... This doesn't seem to be an election about policy, but more or less a popularity contest with virtue signaling.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I haven't figured out the democrats angle... It's perplexing given their last go around in 16'.

As I've said before... This doesn't seem to be an election about policy, but more or less a popularity contest with virtue signaling.

Trump is a threat to their old corrupt and criminal ways. That's their angle. They are afraid of being exposed for the treasonous commie infiltrators that they really are.

And they really would like to keep the gravy train rolling for themselves, their families and cronies.

They sure as hell never cared about you or me.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

he has been willing to work with whomever is willing to work with him on a lot of things. I can't understand why democrats would rather just fight an uphill battle than ask for help with a few things they think are important. Infrastructure being one that benefits everyone. it's badly needed, and if they all came together on just that, it would me monumental.

But time will tell. It's my hope that some people use the next 4 years to grow up.

The Republicans need to loosen the purse strings for that. Infrastructure would have gotten done by now if they weren't so frugal.

Said every Democrat ever .

Someones gotta keep an eye on the money .

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

People are trying to make up their mind between whether they want to order a s*** sandwich or a bowl of s*** chowder.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I would be 100% okay with that, but I don't have as much influence as I wish I did

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join