It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well past time for this conversation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The election is coming soon. One person will win, another will not. The one who doesn't win, will go back to where they came from. Nobody will be hauled off in chains. The lack of arrests in the previous administration proves that.

But when all this takes place, we as a nation MUST accept the outcome. If your guy didn't win, it's tough titties, if your guy did win, congrats. But throwing a 4 year temper tantrum got really old really fast. Republicans and Independents aren't the protesting type. They usually have jobs and junk. So if Byden wins, woot, woot! he's your guy. I could be wrong, but I don't think you will see 8 to 10 threads a day on how mean he is. Hell, all we will need is the one saying he passed away and Kamillion is the new president.

Point is, this has to stop. If Trump should win, you who don't like him will have to deal with it. Your folks tried everything you had in the trick basket to remove him, and like a stain on a blue dress, he's still here. If he looses, it's likely he will leave the white house under his own power, and go home to return to running his little business.

Those who oppose reality are the ones tearing this nation apart. This must stop. Playing games by burning down cities in hopes that someone will take the law into their own hands so you can scream "I told you they were all killers!!" is obvious and aside from a few boneheads, it just won't happen. Everyone will wait for the people to demand new leadership, and when it arrives, all the anarchists pretending they are peaceful protesters can be sent to jail.

Accept reality. it's not optional. And the damn tantrums need to stop.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The world will keep on spinning just like every election. I don't believe the government works so I'm not worried about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think there’s going to be an increase of civil unrest.

Either way.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If Dems manage to steal the election by fraudulent voting (face it, they haven't got a prayer of winning fairly) then the riots stop immediately.

If Trump wins, the riots stop because Trump will put a stop to it for once and for all.

eta: Dems need to remember though - if they don't do exactly what the mob demands of them, they too will be blackmailed and bullied with rioting and mobs. Give the mob their way once, and they will know that they can always get their way by their terrorist activity and threats.
edit on 26-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Regardless of the outcome I'm going to be pissed for the next four years. I may even make a sign or something.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I've found great peace by admitting I'm just a witness to our times.

Whether things are predetermined or out of my control is now moot... The end result is the same.

All I can do is focus on my immediate environment. Since I've been doing that, my little bubble has been thriving in the midst of a global crisis.

Whoever wins, it's rather trivial to me at this point. I'll likely have to navigate the same challenges either way, with a slight variance depending on who gets the seat.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Me too, but I'm going to be pissed on rum and beer

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Regardless of the outcome I'm going to be pissed for the next four years. I may even make a sign or something.

Are you going to use all capital letters?

Because that's serious if you're doing that.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

eta: Dems need to remember though - if they don't do exactly what the mob demands of them, they too will be blackmailed and bullied with rioting and mobs. Give the mob their way once, and they will know that they can always get their way by their terrorist activity and threats.

They should read about Robespierre if they haven't burned those books yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Are you going to use all capital letters?

Because that's serious if you're doing that.

Yes. Maybe even correct grammar too.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: toolgal462

They should read about Robespierre if they haven't burned those books yet.

Absolutely. But I doubt they read any books aside from the commie manifesto.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Either way.
quickly followed by national guard to shut down cities by 8, force curfews, and arrest disorderly enemy combatants. Depending on who wins that is. The unrest will not be allowed to continue. It's my hope that the Justice Department has investigated this and found the source of the organization here, and can make some terrorism arrests.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Be sure to make a nice one. Show off that creative talent.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Annee

Either way.
quickly followed by national guard to shut down cities by 8, force curfews, and arrest disorderly enemy combatants. Depending on who wins that is. The unrest will not be allowed to continue. It's my hope that the Justice Department has investigated this and found the source of the organization here, and can make some terrorism arrests.

Agree! Barr and DOJ better be gathering up evidence so they can throw the terrorists and those who are bankrolling this crap into GITMO or prison for a very long time.

That is what I am hoping.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Could you Imagine if the Left had actually supported Donald Trump once he was elected , Imagine if they had reached across the isle and respected the fact that he was duly elected.

Worked with him on the Economy , Worked with him on passing bills, worked with him on fixing immigration just in general acted like adults and worked not for themselves but for the benefit of the United States of America and it's people .

We would be living in a wonderland , but no instead the Left just # the bed and kept #ting the bed.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

he has been willing to work with whomever is willing to work with him on a lot of things. I can't understand why democrats would rather just fight an uphill battle than ask for help with a few things they think are important. Infrastructure being one that benefits everyone. it's badly needed, and if they all came together on just that, it would me monumental.

But time will tell. It's my hope that some people use the next 4 years to grow up.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you Aug but we're going to pissed for decades probably.

I'm being optimistic here.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I hate to break it to you Aug but we're going to pissed for decades probably.

I'm being optimistic here.

I'm going to start the weekend early in that case...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Be sure to make a nice one. Show off that creative talent.

I was thinking, 'Free Beer' with an arrow pointing into my woodchipper.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join