It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh you mean like that 24 year old mom murdered for excising her right to utter all lives matter? Blames on both sides bub, quit being obtuse.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
🤦‍♂️ Why are armed children on the streets shooting people? Why are mobs of thugs burning businesses down, and looting and stealing things? Where are the cops? The national guard?

If I was a citizen of WI I would be storming the capital demanding resignations of my state government. As far as Kenosha, local government, oh boy firing the mayor, and the police chief is the least punishment, this lack of action is criminal if you ask me. I would not pay another penny of taxes in that state. What a crap hole. These leaders are not doing their job.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Local Government total breakdown or _______ 😎

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

He turned himself in, so obviously he isn't some idiot.

How can laws be applied when law enforcement stands by and the destruction of society and property is allowed yet others want to screech and scream about laws when acts of other violence occurs 🤔🤔

ANTIFA, Democrates and their Democrat Operatives created this, now, they will have to deal with the fallout.

Ordinary Americans, fed up, will ARM themselves and DESTROY ANTIFA.

Infact, the YT link User "CitizenStar" provided shows several hundred likes over a palty 55 dislikes. Social media is reflecting this as well.

Antifa and Democrats have run their course, enter the age of the American vigilante.

Move to GOP cities people.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
Nah, he got ran down and was bout to be beat/trampled on. He fired on the attackers blowing a guys arm to pieces and shooting another dude in the chest.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Graphic.
As soon as I saw him performing agonal breathing, I knew he was a gunner.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

I only see one person down, in that clip you posted (thank you), although there are 7 or 8 fired across the time of that clip.

What’s up with the people on bikes? Riding la-to-da casually as if shots aren’t going off.

And once again, I see a bunch of young white dudes. There may be some black people in there, but I definitely saw a LOT of white kids. What the hell. Part of me thinks this stuff is just young while boys looking for an adrenaline rush and now they have a cover for just going out and setting sh!t on fire and shooting things and people up.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero
After throwing the bag he chased him, and I assume he wasn’t going to hug him.

Probably not but what transpired prior to that?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CitizenZero
After throwing the bag he chased him, and I assume he wasn’t going to hug him.

Probably not but what transpired prior to that?
All the events, prior to the shooting.

twitter.com...
edit on 26-8-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Graphic.
As soon as I saw him performing agonal breathing, I knew he was a gunner.

They should make every effing “peaceful protestor” watch this clip. Every single one. This is just horrendous. The guy is convulsing and then you can hear him struggling to breathe as he dies. It’s absolutely horrifying and heartbreaking.

Every person who says anything like “good riddance” or “they got what they had coming” or anything like that- watch this clip.

Not that any of the folks out there looting and rioting and expressing their “righteous rage” would be reading this board, but if they are, or if you know someone who is rioting and looting and expressing their “righteous rage,” make them watch this.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Call the left fascist all you want, only one side is out here killing people in the streets for exercising their constitutional rights.

This post will probably get removed for being political, but this is a political story. .

This post SHOULD get removed because it is utter and complete idiocy. I know you can read, so why don’t you pull up a copy of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and you tell me where it gives the citizens of this country a right to BURN AND DESTROY PROPERTY, LOOT (WHICH IS STEALING), THROW EXPLOSIVES AT OTHERS, and all of the other absolute criminal behavior these “peaceful protestors” are perpetrating?

DO IT! TELL ME WHERE THOSE “CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS” ARE ENUMERATED!

Yes, I’m screaming at you because I have HAD it with ignorant people saying the absolute most ignorant sh!t that you are saying! Smarten the F up! Smarten the # up.

And after you pull up those quotes from the Constitution, then go and watch every second of the clip that was posted in this thread, which shows the kid convulsing from his head being shot and then struggling to breathe as he dies. And don’t you EVEN effing dare and come back and tell me “It was a right-winger who shot him.”

Smarten the eff up and quit with your idiotic virtue signaling.
edit on 26-8-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

What’s up with the people on bikes? Riding la-to-da casually as if shots aren’t going off.

Covid has shut down everything traditional and fun that Americans enjoyed during the summer.

Carnivals, Amusement parks, Fairs and Circuses.

Now the insanity of it all is running wild in the streets. (psssssst, that's why the Democrats want everyone wearing masks)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It doesn't show what transpired between the initial confrontation and the shooting.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Covid has shut down everything traditional and fun that Americans enjoyed during the summer.

Now the insanity of it all is running wild in the streets.

So why isn't the same happening in almost every other country on earth?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Mentalist.

There’s a difference between going out with intent and defending your property

Then next time you see a robbery or anything bad happening go out with your riffle and defend the constitution?

Who’s dictating what? Just have a gun and you’re I the right? If I go ‘defend’ I better be defending my life and property or someone’s life.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nobody out there rioting and looting thinks that it’ll end up with them lying on the ground as spinal fluid mixed with blood flows from their nose, taking their final breaths, while your erstwhile buddies try to keep your brains from coming out the exit wound in your head, but they can’t even use two hands because they got to film the light leaving your eyes with their iPhone to post on Twitter.

I’m really interested in finding out the names and hometowns of the dead and wounded from this shooting. If the stories about this kid being from somewhere in Illinois are true, it’s a fair point that the kid personally shouldn’t have been there. I’d say that point is just as valid for those there rioting and looting that aren’t from the local area

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

You have a different culture. Not for nothing though, you guys are having issues with BLM too. Just not the extremes we are having with em. But keep on pandering to their wants and demands, keep on electing scum who push the BurnLoopMurder lie and you can sleep tight knowing that BLM will destroy what freedoms you have in Great Britain!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You're wasting your time mate. All reason and common sense has gone completely out of the window.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What is it with this homoerotica stuff? Have you been to jail in the 21st century? There are quite literally cameras everywhere. There is no chance for someone to do anything to anyone off camera. Enough of this crap. It is demented.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Because they don't have democrat run cities.

That's the only place it is happening. Because the law is not being enforced for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join