It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

short of someone well trained which, clearly they were not.

are you kidding me, after 90 days of sustained violent riots, over 3 dozen dead, millions in property damage and terrorizing hundreds of thousands of people that live there. We are all FOR SOME REASON supposed to not treat them like the terrorist they are. and BTW he was extremely well trained. i think you just don't know what you are looking at. that kid 100% knew what he was doing operating that rifle. no innocent bystander were harmed. he even hesitated on the "paramedic" and lowered his rifle after he put his hands up... then tried to grab the rifle and lost his bicep.

here are some grown up lessons: engaging in battle as a medic is against the Geneva convention and a generally faggoty thing to do. so is false surrender. those people are dishonorable cowards.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I can't pretend to even begin understanding what the hell is going on over there at present but I've got to say that anyone who thinks its perfectly ok for a 17 year old lad to be wandering around with any sort of armed weapon in such circumstances really needs to take a step back and question their own moral compass.

As for some of the comments in this thread; the mind truly boggles.

My heart goes out to everyone affected by this horrible violence that seems to be ripping the US apart.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

But the "they f'ed around and found out?" Doesn't help anything.

I absolutely agree in principle, but consider it as it is given; it is meant as a direct warning.

I dont believe the rioters really know what they are precipitating. We can see them immediately shift their behavior closer back to "normal," ("call the police") when reality snaps in and replaces the previous Digital Veil manufactured world view. It seems their actions suggest that they didnt even consider that anyone would actually respond differently than the media and political Narrative, or their social media echo chambers.

I do believe that events like this are part of The Plan though. In general.. put people in a position where they feel they must do the job of the government, police, etc. Then, spin the predictable results in the media cycle as being "the real problem."

Usually with accusations of white supremacy and racism thrown in for good measure. That turns it into a battle of righteousness for the rioters. This is particularly problematic when those things dont actually exist in any meaningful way, as general opposition to the BLM/antifa agenda will fill the void.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

he also ordered armed business owners to stop defending their own property. what a joke.

because i know we should all do what we are told by mr authority and get set on fire or beaten in the street with a skateboard because...why again?

oh right blacks used to own and be slaves. soo this is what we deserve then i guess?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I've got to say that anyone who thinks its perfectly ok for a 17 year old lad to be wandering around with any sort of armed weapon

you know he could join the army and be given a REAL assault weapon to go kill brown people in the desert for oil. but don't you DARE have one at home, or God forbid on your person... just think of the CHILDREN!!! rrreeeeeee

Also guns are legal in the USA deal with it, should 17 year olds not be allowed to drive either?
edit on 26-8-2020 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
he also ordered armed business owners to stop defending their own property. what a joke.

And they didn't listen, which is their right. We don't need 17 year old yahoos patrolling our streets like the clown that just got himself arrested.

oh right blacks used to own and be slaves. soo this is what we deserve then i guess?

You alright, bro? Who's talking about slavery here besides you? Stick to the topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

We don't need 17 year old yahoos patrolling our streets like the clown that just got himself arrested.

then who does? the cops were told to stand down and the Feds were told to kick rocks.

17 year olds shouldn't defend this hometown, but 18 year olds can go kill Iraqis for oil. solid logic

Militia Act of 1903, the term "militia" is used to describe two classes within the United States:

Organized militia – consisting of state militia forces; notably, the National Guard and Naval Militia.
Unorganized militia – comprising the reserve militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

17 year olds shouldn't defend this hometown...

You read, bro? He wasn't defending his hometown. He wasn't even defending his home state.

He drove up from Illinois to be a wannabe cop yahoo. Now he's gonna bankrupt his family and most likely get butt sex in jail.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We don't need 17 year old yahoos patrolling our streets like the clown that just got himself arrested.

then who does? the cops were told to stand down and the Feds were told to kick rocks.

17 year olds shouldn't defend this hometown, but 18 year olds can go kill Iraqis for oil. solid logic

Militia Act of 1903, the term "militia" is used to describe two classes within the United States:

Organized militia – consisting of state militia forces; notably, the National Guard and Naval Militia.
Unorganized militia – comprising the reserve militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia

A " militia " is not one man. It's a group of people.

What you have here is a " Vigilante "

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Complete $hit$how.
Now the 2nd Amendment folks are killing the 1st Amendment folks.

Rip up the pick n mix constitution and start again.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Unless it's your own property you're protecting it isn't your job. Vigilantism isn't the cure for what's going on.

yeah unless you own property in the city you're just supposed to let the mob beat you to death.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

yeah unless you own property in the city you're just supposed to let the mob beat you to death.

You don't get beat to death in some city you don't live in if you aren't making a point to go there looking for a confrontation like wannabe cop yahoo did.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You don't get beat to death in some city you don't live in if you aren't making a point to go there looking for a confrontation like wannabe cop yahoo did.

He went out with intent and did what he was really there to do.

He’s charged with murder

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's not OK. In fact it's sickening. No child should feel the need to be in that situation. This is what it's coming down to, and it's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

lighting buildings on fire, looting and beating people in the streets for disagreeing with you are not covered by the 1st... hate to break it to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yup, he won his Stupid Prize too.

I suspect that he's going to get a good amount of time to think about his actions when he's the prag to some lifer.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

The 1st amendment has nothing to do with anarchy, looting, and the destruction of property.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

He went out with intent and did what he was really there to do.

ok now prove his intent beyond a reasonable doubt. becuase he only shot people that assaulted him first, not really indicative of someone killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

I'm just trying to understand what the # is going on over there because as far as I can tell its just a big #ing free for all with a load of whiney arsed dickheads smashing other people's stuff up and thinking they're some sort of revolutionary on one side and a load of gung ho wannabe's getting a #ing hard on over wandering around whilst holding a gun thinking they're Johnny #ing Rambo on the other.

That 17 year old was crapping himself - hardly surprising - and it was as sure as night follows day that something was going to go tits up with him.

You guys won't even let him have a beer yet you think its ok for him to travel from out of state to roam around strange streets with a gun in a highly incendiary atmosphere and environment.

I'm not trying to defend or criticise anyone or any side, just wondering what the hell is going on?

And now I'll get the predictable 'It's all those damned commie bastards faults' and 'its those Nazi scumbags faults' blah blah blah.
Its absolutely mental!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

1st Degree Intentional Homicide at that.

We have people on this site who have been itching to do this very same thing claiming it will be self defense or protection of property. It was bound to happen.

This kid has pics of him holding heavy duty weapons as a small child. Of course there are those that learn to hunt, etc but taking a weapon out of state, to defend something that isn't even yours and then fleeing the state after you shot someone in the head for throwing a plastic bag at you will not turn out well. Of course people chased him after he killed a guy.
The cops walked right by him after the first death even when people told them the kid shot someone.
With this kid maybe it's good the schools have been closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join