It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a lowly waiter who heard a thing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: rickymouse

Enteric Microbial Supplements are Known to Help the Gut Extinguish the Bad Bacteria in them . Food for Thought .

But not always....

www.medicalnewstoday.com...-probiotics-change-inside-the-gut

I did the colon cleanse and had some bad results with a very good probiotic blend, evidently the chosen probiotics in the mix did not match my bodies immune system well. I tried probiotics three times, I don't even bother trying them anymore because all seemed not to match well.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well , Results may Vary according to each Individual . Consult your Doctor to Find out why .............)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , Results may Vary according to each Individual . Consult your Doctor to Find out why .............)

I don't have to consult a doctor, I have at least a hundred research articles on the subject of probiotic and prebiotic use. Not one of them states that probiotics are good for everyone, in fact most articles actually just give probiotics a possibllity of fixing things in some people. But the Fad Nutrition experts that profit from it twisted probiotics into a wonder medicine. The kind of microbes that live symbiotically in people varies greately, one persons microbes can hurt another person...both healthy before introduction of the other person's microbes. The whole thing comes down to genetics and the effect of genes on metabolism. A kid can be incompatable with both his parents microbes.

Yes, probiotics can help some people, but it is not nearly as successful as they want us to believe it is. I have talked to many people who had to discontinue probiotics because it was making them sick over the years. It is a Fad, they twisted the research to make it look like it helps more than it does and forgot to tell people that all cultures optimal biodome is somewhat different. You do not want to introduce probiotics that increase histamine if you have asthma...it will make it worse. Same with those with deficiencies in DAO enzymes or COMT enzymes, probiotics can cause a lot of possible side effects. Those three classes I just mentioned, one third of the population of the US has one or more of those three genetic related conditions.

<< 1  2   >>

join