It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists, property owners, exchange gunfire in Bedford County

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Him and his 'Cousin IT' Secretary of Health.

Yep.

Tom and Richard will be the first on many peoples lists.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Oh dear this is really getting tragic.

Now it's getting tragic? Now? SMDH

Look folks if you all gotta act like terminators please try to remember one simple rule that has been a staple of armed conflict -

Terminators don't protect their homes. Terminators would be the word to describe the aggressive acts of destruction which the rioters are using.

DO NOT FIRE UNTIL FIRED APON.

That sounds more like the line from Mar's Attacks. We Come In Peace.

Do that and the need for all you wanna be terminators will rapidly deplete.

Stop looting and rioting and it will deplete much faster.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Look folks if you all gotta act like terminators please try to remember one simple rule that has been a staple of armed conflict -

.............................................................................................................................

(Now let the insults and what ifs begin.)

obama had that right there as the rules of engagement for years in Iraq against ISIS.the result was exponentional growth of the caliphate. however, Trump removed those rules and look how quickly it was wiped out
ETA: if a free for all is declared or we "wannabe" terminators are backed far enough into the corner.
Well i am not a religious person, but may god have mercy on them.
edit on 26-8-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
To the leftist BLM crowd destroying our cities:

You're only getting away with this because of the good graces and patience of good people who are more than justified in KILLING YOU for your actions. Keep that in mind as you maraud across the cities of this nation.

Your day of reckoning is fast approaching.

It may, in fact, already be upon you if the events of Kenosha are any indication. Now this in Pennsylvania.

Get the guns out go dude go go

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

.............................................................................................................................

(Now let the insults and what ifs begin.)

Nein.

Do not fire until you feel your life is in danger. I dont need someone to shoot at me before I unload. Just telling me you intend to harm me while making aggressive movements to that effect are enough.

In Texas, all you have to do is be on my land after sunset. From there I can assume you are stealing from me and just shoot you.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
In Texas, all you have to do is be on my land after sunset. From there I can assume you are stealing from me...

Thanks for the serrano peppers, my man! Nice and spicy...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Getting very concerning isn't it? Me and my brother decided a few months back that
we will go NOWHERE without our handguns. Have cwps. It's to the point that I'm
worried I'm going to get beat down or killed because I'm white. No other reason
need. Just a trophy per say. Not going down like that. Never going to happen. #
them, live and let live, once you cross that it's on. I grew up without a father
my 9yo won't. Scum of the #ing county. This is why I don't usually get into t
hese threads. Sorry for the rant.

I can definitely relate with your rant. But now..you..know..exactly..how
black people like myself felt when I was just trying to come home
from high school in the 80's, and the Italians threw bottles, M-80's and
rocks at our buses. I can still remember the day I sought to walk home
instead of riding the terror bus ride. I was chased several days with
hockey stick clad "gentlemen", No..reason...needed. Just because I
was black. (BOK Tech High School South Philadelphia)

edit on 8/26/2020 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

so the communist rioters, out of control, emboldened by the media they are allowed to attack, berate, insult, set afire, shoot at, they are allowed to enter peoples houses and property, and you are telling the people not to defend themselves?

LMFAO

i told my roommate, god help anyone who ever comes in here.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

That's horrible! People can be so disgusting. I'm sorry you had to endure that!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
Oh those dumb f###s. I was wondering when they were going to start stuff in more rural areas.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You're only getting away with this because of the good graces and patience of good people who are more than justified in KILLING YOU for your actions. Keep that in mind as you maraud across the cities of this nation.

It may, in fact, already be upon you if the events of Kenosha are any indication. Now this in Pennsylvania.

Get the guns out go dude go go

They're out, being polished and rubbed, the anticipation is almost too much.

On topic wtf is wrong with these people, the U.S is really having some serious problems with violent loons, might be time to turn down the rhetoric before it gets any worse.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well many of this is happening in liberal cities where lawful citizens either do not own guns or guns are basically illegal. Take Portland...They do not come 20 mins away to Washington for good reason...zero protests just over the bridge...lol They might be ignorant but not stupid.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: 772STi

Getting very concerning isn't it? Me and my brother decided a few months back that
we will go NOWHERE without our handguns. Have cwps. It's to the point that I'm
worried I'm going to get beat down or killed because I'm white. No other reason
need. Just a trophy per say. Not going down like that. Never going to happen. #
them, live and let live, once you cross that it's on. I grew up without a father
my 9yo won't. Scum of the #ing county. This is why I don't usually get into t
hese threads. Sorry for the rant.

I can definitely relate with your rant. But now..you..know..exactly..how
black people like myself felt when I was just trying to come home
from high school in the 80's, and the Italians threw bottles, M-80's and
rocks at our buses. I can still remember the day I sought to walk home
instead of riding the terror bus ride. I was chased several days with
hockey stick clad "gentlemen", No..reason...needed. Just because I
was black. (BOK Tech High School South Philadelphia)

At the risk of sounding dismissive -- and to be fair, you do kind of sound it also -- I HAVE to ask ... have you drawn on your own experiences, remembered how much it sucked and bothered to speak out against doing the same to other ethnicities? Because if you're going to sit there and say "Now you know how it feels" and NOT follow up with "But it's still wrong and I can't justify letting it happen to others", then you're a huge part of the problem allowing this trash to boil over so badly.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

If the presstitutes had not been fanning the flames for months we would not be at this point. The democrats thought this would work out for them to beat Trump but now they see their deal with the devil is not working out like they thought it would. It is really sad that dozens have died, more than a billion $ damage done and our social discourse is likely forever scorched Earth. People spend their lives working to have everything taken away and for what? Covid lockdowns nearly killed every mom and pop shop just to have these SJWs burn down what remained.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq
Believe me when I say this, I have had that exact thought in my head. This must be how black people feel. I do understand what your saying completely. But trying to turn it around and create some kind of revenge is not the answer and will only make things worse. Not saying you are saying that. But this also proves a point that all this rioting is only further dividing the country and by design. I'm sorry for what you had to go through, nobody should have to live like that, but I have never done anything of the sort in my life, and do not deserve any revenge or punishment. As you can probably tell I'm extremely "live and let live"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join