It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For all the one's claiming Trump is not doing anything about it, he just tweeted he is sending in the guard. So much for him using it as a political crutch.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I believe nearly all of this is intentional. Actually taking down the US in traditional conflict is a fools errand. Taking down the west must start with the US. Places like China are already well under way.

I think the first step in the chain is the CCP and the technocrat suborned politicians, media, & corporations. But global elements (technocrats) are the ones directing everything. Its all quite easy to do when people actually trust the media, coupled with 99% of people having absolutely no idea how to perceive modern 4GW/5GW, much less combat it.

Most will just gather 'round the seeds of manipulation and repeat one of like.. 3 or 4 mantras. All while the technocracy makes its moves to permanently embed the centralized systems that will be used to subjugate everyone. Very difficult situation.

Anything that would actually prevent it is seen as irrelevant, at best. Most of the population is inured to 2 Narratives: working towards communism under the guise of justice (usually unwittingly), and those solely focused on opening up the economy. While the latter is important, it elides gracefully over many other critical factors creating massive blind spots.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just like with the NFAC, American lovers do not have to lift a finger and these anti-American domestic terrorists will shoot and kill each other.

LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Shouting for help from the cops while protesting the cops.

Maybe Mini-Stone Cold Steve Austin should have thought this through.
edit on 26-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The Republicans in Congress are kissing that retard's ass, who are you kidding.

Only to be reelected. Did you forget his treatment before he won the election? I know I didn't and those same people you say are praising him now had nothing positive to say about him before he became President.

Trump isn't great, but he's far better than the other option right now and I won't be giving the left any opportunity to elect that idiot Biden they have lined up. If we did what you want, we'd have Biden in office...guaranteed!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If we did what you want, we'd have Biden in office...guaranteed!

If you did what I wanted no one would be voting for either party.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Oh
No evidence actually needed now
Nice
Very DNC

That is one of the attractive things about being dnc. If you don't have any evidence you can just say you don't need any, or, you can just make stuff up and use that. You can trot out a bunch of lying losers who will claim they saw this that or the other thing at the drop of a hat. It will be plastered on the headlines for weeks. Then, a couple years later, the lying fake witnesses can recant their testimony and a very small retraction will show up somewhere on page 49 between the dog food ad and the incontinence underwear ad.

The flip side of that is you can demand absolute perfection from your political opponents. And, if for some reason they fail to be absolutely perfectly conclusive, you can call them liars and say its all fake news.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
*yawn*

"Shoot me!"

BANG!

"Why did you shoot me?"

"GET RID OF THE COPS! NO MORE COPS!"

BANG!

"Someone call the cops!"

Nope, not gonna get this redneck all worked up over some idiot getting what he asked for, then his buddies crying for what they want to not exist. Here's a life tip: if one does not wish to get shot, one should not demand to be shot by someone carrying a rifle.

Here's another life tip: if one wishes to have police protection, one should not demand an end to police protection.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Well I cant believe they charged the kid with first degree intentional homicide.
No way it sticks, wisconsin law shows exceptions are considered when the deaths were the result of reckless behavior on the part of the defendant.

So yay more riots when the kid walks.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is interesting that they tried to use a shirt to stop bleeding from this guy's head wound.

Here is a learning point: with an intracranial head wound, where the projectile goes into the brain case (through the skull), it is pointless to try to stop the bleeding externally. The PROPER first aid would be to STAT transport that guy to a hospital ER STAT ... because it is the intracranial bleeding that will herniate his brain though one of the holes in the skull and kill him.

So, if you are ever at a scene where someone gets this kind of head injury, forget using your shirt to stop the bleeding, and move them fast fast fast. Time counts.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

They were reporters on scene, not medics. I wouldn't have known that either. For most people, your instinct is to control the bleeding right away because that's what you do for almost every wound.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You know how far we’ve gone? A man gets shot in the head, others scream in horror “call the cops!” and a part of me chuckles inside.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Rioter Repeatedly Says ‘Shoot Me N**ga,’ Gets Shot in the Head Moments Later

Wait, the shooter was black? Is the victim a racist for hurling the accursed slur?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, but he's a good racist! He votes Democrat!

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If he is a Democrat, then this little setback of death won't even prevent him from voting in November.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good point. I guess it isn't all bad news.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

kids with guns playing real life COD, I thought an armed populace was a safe populace, unless its idiots/young teens with legal guns of course

America appears to be the most divided civilised nation on the planet right now

Aint no election result going to change it, whatever happens come November I can only see further division and unfortunately death or life changing injuries for normal Americans

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

You know how far we’ve gone? A man gets shot in the head, others scream in horror “call the cops!” and a part of me chuckles inside.

And the irony will be lost on many.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I thought an armed populace was a safe populace

That only applies to civilized people. An armed society is decidedly unsafe for uncivilized people. That's why it's safe for civilized people.

To be clear, life tips repeated:

If one does not wish to get shot, one should not demand to be shot by someone carrying a rifle.

If one wishes to have police protection, one should not demand an end to police protection.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join