It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Good Effin riddance!!!! Enjoy life as a vegetable!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes it is a good reminder. I do like to wear them using keypads but I also wear the mask as well so haven't seen people wear gloves only.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
a reply to: DeathSlayer

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Good Effin riddance!!!! Enjoy life as a vegetable!!!

Apparently Trump will only fix this once re-elected..stunning news

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

His Facebook page was all Blue Lives Matter, I haven't seen the interview did he just say BLM? Do people support both? I thought it was one or the other.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
So saying the N word gives someone the right to shoot another person in the head? OK

Then can I shoot someone in the head for calling me a cracker or white boy?

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

VIDEO: Rioter Repeatedly Says ‘Shoot Me N**ga,’ Gets Shot in the Head Moments Later

Video footage appears to show the Black Lives Matter rioter who was shot in the head at a parking lot lot altercation at a car store that was being looted during the the Kenosha riots taunting a group of armed men with the demand, “Shoot me n**ga!”

Towards the end of the video below, a short bald man in a red shirt and blue shorts with red facial hair and green ear piercings can be seen shouting, “Don’t point no motherf**king gun at me homie… f**k you and everything you got. Shoot me n**ga! Shoot me n**ga!”

A man holding a rifle who appeared to be the shooter fled the scene as members of the crowd screamed “Get outta here” and “get that motherf**ker.”

The shooter was then chased down the street, where another altercation ensued as reported on earlier by National File:

It appears that after the first man was shot, a group of rioters attempted to chase the shooter, which may have led to the second man’s arm injury.

Footage captured by Town Hall’s Julio Rosas shows “multiple gunshots” fired “after people chased a guy with the rifle,” who some are saying is the same shooter. “He fired his gun at a guy who jumped on top of him,” reported Rosas.

More clear video from Brendan Gutenschwager appears to show the same man be tackled to the ground, shoot one of his pursuers in the gut, then shoot another in the arm.

Schaffer noted that some rioters did not seem perturbed by the violence, and it continued within seconds of the dramatic shooting.

“Within 60 seconds of the shooting rioters were attempting to light an SUV on fire at a car shop that was operated ironically by one of the rioters,” wrote Schaffer. As Schaffer approached, he says “multiple rioters were” in the process of “destroying a silver sedan using metal bats.”

Daily Caller reporter Richie McGinniss happened to be at the scene when the shooting happened, and rushed to help one of the injured men, using his shirt to attempt to stop the bleeding.

LINK

Not good....but who did not see this coming? On link are a few videos that you can watch concerning this matter. Please make sure children do not watch this...

I have been bitchin about this very thing for weeks and now first blood (by a gun) has occurred. Whose fault is it? The mayor, the govenour and the police.

I guarantee you ..... that there will be retaliation.

Right now those terrorist can enjoy the killing ....until Trump gets reelected.... once that's done Trump will jump into action. The Demorats just don't get it.....this is what will get Trump reelected and then he will drop the hammer......and ALL of this will stop overnight...

Any bets?

That's what happens when you use the N Word.

That's not what happened. Did you watch the video? This guy was shot sometime later after that initial video of him saying shoot me N...r. The shots already started and this genius ran towards the shooter and got capped in the dome, Darwin at work on this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you make the decision to face off with a man armed with an assault rifle and shout "Shoot me, n***a! Shoot me, n***a!", you deserve to be shot. I'd even be willing to bet that this wasn't the first time he shouted those words at an armed man. But, in those incidents, luck was on his side. Not this time.

When a white guy calls a black guy a "n***a", it's usually purely out of anger (every inter-racial street fight iv'e seen has included some race based name calling). But, it drives me nuts when a white guy calls another white guy a "n***a". Pure ignorance and stupidity.

I have zero sympathy for that dude. He got what he asked for.

When you decide to chase down a man with a gun, you are putting yourself at serious risk. You had plenty of time to consider the possible outcome. Yet you continue and end up getting shot.

I have very little sympathy for those dudes. They had that choice. They made that decision.

This ain't a video game, kids. It's the real world. With real consequences.

So, if you make the decision to walk out your front door and go to one of these protests, you better be willing to die for the cause. If you're not, you best just stay the f**k at home.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I would suspect that re-election would have to be a factor in some way.. But, there are bigger conflicts in play than just riots/insurrection. Not being re-elected because of taking "normal" action against these currents events may end up winning a battle, but losing the war.

Regardless, Ill put it this way: I know people who still dont believe a single riot has taken place. Despite my urging, they actively refuse to look at any of the massive amounts of footage.

What happens to these people if Trump invokes something like the insurrection act, or takes further action than he is now?

All of a sudden, a corporate-political ideology that has been sloughing off the less extreme elements now has "normies" activated, replenishing their numbers.

Ive said it before, but this is modern conflict. Years down the line, people will probably be just as familiar with the tactic shift as they are the shift between WWI and WWII. At least if the technocrats lose (lets hope they do..). But for now? Even most who are better informed than the average person seem completely in the dark and approaching it all like historical norms.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
here a video of the start of the event you see the shooter being run after by multiple man with metal bar that sound alot of self defence

edit on 26-8-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Sorry you seem to have confused vigilante and self defense as the cell phone video clearly shows a crowd attacking someone.

Does it? You have video of the guy he shot in the head attacking him? I'll wait.

twitter.com...
Of course I could be wrong, he could be chasing him to give him a hug.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh
No evidence actually needed now
Nice
Very DNC

If he's the out of state clown from page one no evidence is needed. He's an out of stare vigilante.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
twitter.com...
Of course I could be wrong, he could be chasing him to give him a hug.

How can you even tell what's going on in that video?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
blazingpress.com...

This is weird, man comes up to guy with arm wound, he also has a weapon, says something then picks up his gun and leaves,

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Dunno man I just put it fullscreen and open my eyes. The guy that gets shot is clearly chasing after the guy that shoots him. You can't see it? Are you watching on a small ipad or something?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Surface. It's very blurry on my end.

This is too far away for me to judge what's taking place, however I do hear someone saying, 'Don't shoot'.

ETA: I just put on my desk top, I can see the guy who got shot chasing him and the other guy turn and shoot him. What transpired prior to this?

edit on 26-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
People lapping up disinfo either to cheer or jeer for their side is what’s most entertaining and fun!
America is being destroyed from within and information is the weapon.

Our enemies abroad realize that’s all one edged to do, forget blowing themselves up and 50 virgins

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777
Thanks!

Welcome,

I believe there are cops and military embedded in these crowds also, after seeing the video of the cop letting four armed guys go after he had them on the ground getting ready to arrest them,then smiling as he walked away.

I read the kid was a police cadet, don't know if it is true, he sure acted like he knew what he was doing seems he had some kind of training.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

youtu.be...
This is from a different angle, you can clearly see the man with the rifle being chased on this one. The guy that gets shot in the head throws something at him then keeps chasing him, right before getting shot.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
youtu.be...
This is from a different angle, you can clearly see the man with the rifle being chased on this one. The guy that gets shot in the head throws something at him then keeps chasing him, right before getting shot.

I backed it up a bit, he runs through the crowd with his gun and the guy he ends up shooting threw what looks like a clear plastic bag of stuff at him.

ETA: On the next page you can see the small plastic bag of stuff he eventually threw at him prior to the encounter.

edit on 26-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He was arrested. 1st Degree intentional murder. The news link was subscription.

BREAKING: Kyle Rittenhouse arrested in Antioch, IL. Initial complaint ticket shows he'll be charged with 1st degree intentional homicide for Kenosha shooting.

Twitter

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join