It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
I agree however what is your suggestion as someone to vote for? Seriously Augie who would you vote for? Or maybe you don't want to divulge. That's fine. I can appreciate that sentiment.

Anyone but a Democrat or Republican, start sending a message.

And if that person's message is the same then what?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
And if that person's message is the same then what?

Find a different person.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
So saying the N word gives someone the right to shoot another person in the head? OK

Then can I shoot someone in the head for calling me a cracker or white boy?

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

VIDEO: Rioter Repeatedly Says ‘Shoot Me N**ga,’ Gets Shot in the Head Moments Later

Video footage appears to show the Black Lives Matter rioter who was shot in the head at a parking lot lot altercation at a car store that was being looted during the the Kenosha riots taunting a group of armed men with the demand, “Shoot me n**ga!”

Towards the end of the video below, a short bald man in a red shirt and blue shorts with red facial hair and green ear piercings can be seen shouting, “Don’t point no motherf**king gun at me homie… f**k you and everything you got. Shoot me n**ga! Shoot me n**ga!”

A man holding a rifle who appeared to be the shooter fled the scene as members of the crowd screamed “Get outta here” and “get that motherf**ker.”

The shooter was then chased down the street, where another altercation ensued as reported on earlier by National File:

It appears that after the first man was shot, a group of rioters attempted to chase the shooter, which may have led to the second man’s arm injury.

Footage captured by Town Hall’s Julio Rosas shows “multiple gunshots” fired “after people chased a guy with the rifle,” who some are saying is the same shooter. “He fired his gun at a guy who jumped on top of him,” reported Rosas.

More clear video from Brendan Gutenschwager appears to show the same man be tackled to the ground, shoot one of his pursuers in the gut, then shoot another in the arm.

Schaffer noted that some rioters did not seem perturbed by the violence, and it continued within seconds of the dramatic shooting.

“Within 60 seconds of the shooting rioters were attempting to light an SUV on fire at a car shop that was operated ironically by one of the rioters,” wrote Schaffer. As Schaffer approached, he says “multiple rioters were” in the process of “destroying a silver sedan using metal bats.”

Daily Caller reporter Richie McGinniss happened to be at the scene when the shooting happened, and rushed to help one of the injured men, using his shirt to attempt to stop the bleeding.

LINK

Not good....but who did not see this coming? On link are a few videos that you can watch concerning this matter. Please make sure children do not watch this...

I have been bitchin about this very thing for weeks and now first blood (by a gun) has occurred. Whose fault is it? The mayor, the govenour and the police.

I guarantee you ..... that there will be retaliation.

Right now those terrorist can enjoy the killing ....until Trump gets reelected.... once that's done Trump will jump into action. The Demorats just don't get it.....this is what will get Trump reelected and then he will drop the hammer......and ALL of this will stop overnight...

Any bets?

That's what happens when you use the N Word.

No, because they have designated that word to be special and can be only used by a certain race.

Sorry. You are not special, you dont get to use special words. Your life doesn't matter. You are white, you will submit to the black fist... or so they say.

I am a white grandma and I will never submit to any fist,be it red,yellow,black or white!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Trump is NOT the Messiah and please stop saying he is.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

holy shnip!

A 17 yr old is allowed to own an AR-15 in the USA?!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Like it or not, unless he was directly defending his own property, that's what he was. But given the situation set up by our elected officials who allowed the rule of law to go bye-bye for their own perceived political gain, vigilantism was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm surprised it took this long, honestly.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It's basically a hunting rifle.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

Who would he vote for? A good question and my mama gut
tells me probably himself or one of his friends.Who is running
as an independent this year?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In Canada you have to at least be 18 to own a gun.

A 17-year-old walking around with a hunting rifle in public is insanity.

Kids cant even regulate their emotions at this age.
I dont get it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Sorry you seem to have confused vigilante and self defense as the cell phone video clearly shows a crowd attacking someone.

Does it? You have video of the guy he shot in the head attacking him? I'll wait.

Yet you don't, prior to the "vigilante " label.
Pot kettle and all that.

Oh and asking for the video to PROVE innocence is so DNC thanks for that!
Perhaps he will be "exonerated " later?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hunting is a strong tradition in many places in the US, and kids start learning it at an early age here. It wasn't so long ago that in many rural schools you had rifle teams and it was not uncommon to see pickup trucks with gun racks in the back windows in school parking lots.

My cousin's boy is one hunting kid. He's in high school now, but he's already raised and trained his own red-bone hound and participates in the seasons with his dad. You better believe he has his own rifle.

edit on 26-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Like it or not, unless he was directly defending his own property, that's what he was. But given the situation set up by our elected officials who allowed the rule of law to go bye-bye for their own perceived political gain, vigilantism was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm surprised it took this long, honestly.

How about if he was defending himself?
As shown in the video with the crowd chasing him?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It was only a matter of time. Many of us have even stated as much.

It'll get worse.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Self-defense is different. I was talking about the groups coming in and self-appointing themselves as security where the cops are failing. That's vigilantism.

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Trump is NOT the Messiah and please stop saying he is.

And on the 3rd day (of November) he rose according to the Scriptures.

link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
At this rate its going to be President Camacho! I never believed idiocracy was a documentary until the past few years. So Terry Crews anyone??

Looking forward to the free Brawndo.

Unfortunately too many of our politicians are saying" leave me alone I'm bateing "

These azzhats on our tv's 24/7 about COVID,but don't say or do crap as communities burn.

Want to take a poll?

what concerns more Americans?

Covid or the continued rioting, looting and burning of our cities and towns.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How about if he was defending himself?
As shown in the video with the crowd chasing him?

LOL. Look at you. They were chasing him AFTER he shot the guy in the head.

You know, being a vigilante.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Covid or the continued rioting, looting and burning of our cities and towns.

I'm going with, 'The economy they destroyed over Covid for $2,000, Alex'.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.instagram.com...

I just ran across this ... maybe what you are looking for?

I hope it helps

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
www.instagram.com...

I just ran across this ... maybe what you are looking for?

I hope it helps

Thanks, but I'm not seeing the person who was shot in the head on that video.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join