It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
We did that. His name is President Trump. This is why both political parties hate him.

The Republicans in Congress are kissing that retard's ass, who are you kidding.

He's about as useless as his predecessors.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I love the idea of bringing in the state police. I have way more faith in them than I do the national guard or local police. Last time we brought in the national guard, they were kneeling with bLM and holding their fists in the air. F that. State boys don't play that way, they have one purpose and that's to put an end to any BS they encounter. Not to mention, since this only happens in the big cities, troopers from across the state can be called in to help while a few others stay behind in their Troop areas.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Drucifer
Precisely.

You either care for the country, or you care for your position. At some point, you have to decide what’s more important to you. If this were truly important to him, there’d be no wasted time. Is the White House even in talks with these governors and mayors regarding this anymore? Are the idiot Dems refusing to speak to the White House? Have negotiations been made with anyone along the way?

ANYONE in a position of power who is sitting idle right now is a f*cking moron.

Nope.

They're all playing politics and finger pointing.

Stop voting for Republicans or Democrats you stupid idiots.

We did that. His name is President Trump. This is why both political parties hate him. Hes not a politician.

People quickly forgot about Ross Perot. That almost happened.

People are and have been sick of both of these parties for a very long time.

Bullsh*t. This forum is filled with people who will be voting Republican this year. The inverse of that is the millions who are going to vote Democrat.

I’ll believe it when I see a 3rd party voted into office, until then, it’s all people saying they hate the parties but will line up and keep on voting for them.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Anti-american domestic terrorists:

"F**k 12! Defund the Police!"

Anti-american domestic terrorist after getting shot while assaulting a peaceful protestor:

"Police! Someone call the Police!"

edit on 26-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

We did that. His name is President Trump. This is why both political parties hate him.

The Republicans in Congress are kissing that retard's ass, who are you kidding.

He's about as useless as his predecessors.

Look into his eyes. He is the Captain now.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Look into his eyes. He is the Captain now.

Yeah, of the U.S.S. Dumpster Fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I do agree. The situation will get worse. I really was not trying to imply anything with my question. I was actually curious. Of course you have a right to protect your property. I would think if you ask others to protect it as well then that is ok. I was wondering about protecting random property. I still have that question even if it does not apply in this instance. I will check out the other thread mentioned.
edit on 26-8-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So saying the N word gives someone the right to shoot another person in the head? OK

Then can I shoot someone in the head for calling me a cracker or white boy?

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

VIDEO: Rioter Repeatedly Says ‘Shoot Me N**ga,’ Gets Shot in the Head Moments Later

Video footage appears to show the Black Lives Matter rioter who was shot in the head at a parking lot lot altercation at a car store that was being looted during the the Kenosha riots taunting a group of armed men with the demand, “Shoot me n**ga!”

Towards the end of the video below, a short bald man in a red shirt and blue shorts with red facial hair and green ear piercings can be seen shouting, “Don’t point no motherf**king gun at me homie… f**k you and everything you got. Shoot me n**ga! Shoot me n**ga!”

A man holding a rifle who appeared to be the shooter fled the scene as members of the crowd screamed “Get outta here” and “get that motherf**ker.”

The shooter was then chased down the street, where another altercation ensued as reported on earlier by National File:

It appears that after the first man was shot, a group of rioters attempted to chase the shooter, which may have led to the second man’s arm injury.

Footage captured by Town Hall’s Julio Rosas shows “multiple gunshots” fired “after people chased a guy with the rifle,” who some are saying is the same shooter. “He fired his gun at a guy who jumped on top of him,” reported Rosas.

More clear video from Brendan Gutenschwager appears to show the same man be tackled to the ground, shoot one of his pursuers in the gut, then shoot another in the arm.

Schaffer noted that some rioters did not seem perturbed by the violence, and it continued within seconds of the dramatic shooting.

“Within 60 seconds of the shooting rioters were attempting to light an SUV on fire at a car shop that was operated ironically by one of the rioters,” wrote Schaffer. As Schaffer approached, he says “multiple rioters were” in the process of “destroying a silver sedan using metal bats.”

Daily Caller reporter Richie McGinniss happened to be at the scene when the shooting happened, and rushed to help one of the injured men, using his shirt to attempt to stop the bleeding.

LINK

Not good....but who did not see this coming? On link are a few videos that you can watch concerning this matter. Please make sure children do not watch this...

I have been bitchin about this very thing for weeks and now first blood (by a gun) has occurred. Whose fault is it? The mayor, the govenour and the police.

I guarantee you ..... that there will be retaliation.

Right now those terrorist can enjoy the killing ....until Trump gets reelected.... once that's done Trump will jump into action. The Demorats just don't get it.....this is what will get Trump reelected and then he will drop the hammer......and ALL of this will stop overnight...

Any bets?

That's what happens when you use the N Word.

edit on 26-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yo Lucifer......there will also be many Republicans and independents voting for Trump.

Precisely.

You either care for the country, or you care for your position. At some point, you have to decide what’s more important to you. If this were truly important to him, there’d be no wasted time. Is the White House even in talks with these governors and mayors regarding this anymore? Are the idiot Dems refusing to speak to the White House? Have negotiations been made with anyone along the way?

Nope.

We did that. His name is President Trump. This is why both political parties hate him. Hes not a politician.

Bullsh*t. This forum is filled with people who will be voting Republican this year. The inverse of that is the millions who are going to vote Democrat.

I’ll believe it when I see a 3rd party voted into office, until then, it’s all people saying they hate the parties but will line up and keep on voting for them.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The shooter needs a medal.
I'll donate to his go fund me page.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yo Lucifer......there will also be many Republicans and independents voting for Trump.

Precisely.

Nope.

I can’t tell if you’re reinforcing the point I was making or trying to discredit it. I think you need stronger countermeasures against demonic attacks. I’ll tell my boys to back down a bit while you set up your defenses.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So saying the N word gives someone the right to shoot another person in the head? OK

Then can I shoot someone in the head for calling me a cracker or white boy?

VIDEO: Rioter Repeatedly Says ‘Shoot Me N**ga,’ Gets Shot in the Head Moments Later

Video footage appears to show the Black Lives Matter rioter who was shot in the head at a parking lot lot altercation at a car store that was being looted during the the Kenosha riots taunting a group of armed men with the demand, “Shoot me n**ga!”

Towards the end of the video below, a short bald man in a red shirt and blue shorts with red facial hair and green ear piercings can be seen shouting, “Don’t point no motherf**king gun at me homie… f**k you and everything you got. Shoot me n**ga! Shoot me n**ga!”

A man holding a rifle who appeared to be the shooter fled the scene as members of the crowd screamed “Get outta here” and “get that motherf**ker.”

The shooter was then chased down the street, where another altercation ensued as reported on earlier by National File:

It appears that after the first man was shot, a group of rioters attempted to chase the shooter, which may have led to the second man’s arm injury.

Footage captured by Town Hall’s Julio Rosas shows “multiple gunshots” fired “after people chased a guy with the rifle,” who some are saying is the same shooter. “He fired his gun at a guy who jumped on top of him,” reported Rosas.

More clear video from Brendan Gutenschwager appears to show the same man be tackled to the ground, shoot one of his pursuers in the gut, then shoot another in the arm.

Schaffer noted that some rioters did not seem perturbed by the violence, and it continued within seconds of the dramatic shooting.

“Within 60 seconds of the shooting rioters were attempting to light an SUV on fire at a car shop that was operated ironically by one of the rioters,” wrote Schaffer. As Schaffer approached, he says “multiple rioters were” in the process of “destroying a silver sedan using metal bats.”

Daily Caller reporter Richie McGinniss happened to be at the scene when the shooting happened, and rushed to help one of the injured men, using his shirt to attempt to stop the bleeding.

LINK

Not good....but who did not see this coming? On link are a few videos that you can watch concerning this matter. Please make sure children do not watch this...

I have been bitchin about this very thing for weeks and now first blood (by a gun) has occurred. Whose fault is it? The mayor, the govenour and the police.

I guarantee you ..... that there will be retaliation.

Right now those terrorist can enjoy the killing ....until Trump gets reelected.... once that's done Trump will jump into action. The Demorats just don't get it.....this is what will get Trump reelected and then he will drop the hammer......and ALL of this will stop overnight...

Any bets?

That's what happens when you use the N Word.

No, because they have designated that word to be special and can be only used by a certain race.

Sorry. You are not special, you dont get to use special words. Your life doesn't matter. You are white, you will submit to the black fist... or so they say.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
BLM rioter plus he’s a white guy lobbing n-bombs like he’s hood.
I’m gonna go ahead and say it: one down......

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 26-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh Augie!! I’m so glad to see you this morning! I had the worst feeling this thread was about you. Whew.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

If gun fire continues and only a few more people get shot.....watch....then massive shootings will occur..... on both sides. If civil war starts it will be short lived.....Trump will bring in the National Guard.

I don't think Trump can unless the Governor asks him too and the Governor is a Democrat and a Democrat would rather see their city burned to the ground and thousands dead before they ask for help from Trump. That is how much they hate Trump and Republicans in general.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
He is not waiting to prove a point. He is waiting because he doesn't want to do anything that might hurt his re-election chances. Any move that may be considered extreme will do that. After re-election he has nothing to fear and can rain hell and damnation on these douche bags if he wants to. He has nothing to lose.

Which proves the point he was making, that it's all politics and optics.

You can call it politics and optics if you want. But its also reality.

To me politics/optics is just about making yourself look good with no other end game. In this situation the end game is smacking down rioters and the democrats who support them. Getting there involves re-election. It may appear as nothing but optics but there is a greater purpose to these actions than simply looking good for the cameras.

If looking good for the cameras is your end game - its just optics. If looking good for the cameras is a necessary step in a process to achieve an end game - its not just optics, its a functional part of something bigger.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The kid is 17 years old Kyle Rittenhouse, and a police cadet.

This site seems to confirm it's him.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
You can call it politics and optics if you want. But its also reality.

To me politics/optics is just about making yourself look good with no other end game.

And that's what they're all doing right now, including your Holy Orange Messiah.

He's good for two things, nothing and s***.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Oh Augie!! I’m so glad to see you this morning! I had the worst feeling this thread was about you. Whew.

Why would it be about me?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join