It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Zimnydran

Many agree that there are too many people on the planet and that the population needs to be brought into balance. I can not think of a better way to reach equilibrium with nature than to remove the parasitic portion of the population, know as liberals. Allowing the rest of us to live in harmony with nature

Funny that you can't call someone evil here, but advocating genocide is OK.

What's actually hilarious is that you ARE IN REALITY the very thing you accused Soros and the Democrats of being.

You fear your own darkness. I'm sure you hide your inhumanity from others everywhere you go. But that's your true nature.

Come to Denver and I'll take you to a few neighborhoods that will prove to you that violence happens everywhere all the time.

You never rolled in the ghetto.
Thug violence is 100x as prevalent as right wing extremism.

Get a grip you sound totally naive.

Rogers Park Chicago, born and raised.

Thug violence is terrible, you are correct. It happens because of the breakdown of the family, and the lack of a guiding father figure.

It's been happening since slaves were separated from their children.

Education, responsibility, and economic prosperity are needed to usher a culture of nuclear family.

You can't have ANY of those things without funding. Which is what these folks DONT HAVE, and HAVENT EVER HAD.

That's because we spend trillions on weapons to kill people that get in our way.

Ok, I see you're able to understand why there's violence on the streets everywhere daily in all cities.

Do you understand why this kid shot those people though?

Think of his life and the # he sees around him.

How is he even important considering things like how 20million ppl are addicted to meth?

I've never met a meth addict who was remotely human anymore. I've met tons. They're all totally unstable violent thieves. Killers even half the time.

It just seems to me the TV ignores meth crisis for some reason. Probably because it was a conspiracy to destroy our society and the other drugs just don't cut it.

Just don't kill people! That's all! Just don't do it!

When there's probably cause, everyone knows there's probable cause. Not just Republicans or just Democrats. It's #ing obvious.

More specifically:

If a gang approaches my family van and just starts lighting us up, I can pull on them. That's justifiable homicide. Everybody knows that.

If a gang approaches my family van, and attempts to throw their skateboard at me, I CAN NOT kill them.

That's murder.

Now, if I pull up to their front door because I don't like them, and start killing them BEFORE they throw a skateboard.

That's 1st degree murder.

No. Just no. You need to go back to the grocery store and demand your money back for the cracker-Jack law degree of yours

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: frogs453

Wrong, assuming the story you give is correct he likely defended one of his teammates (a female) against a domestic terrorist (also a female)

Nothing to see here. You want to get violent you'll get violence in return.

Antifas need a good ass whipping

No it's an unrelated college fight from a few months back over boys.

Kyle is the guy in the black top - his friend, the girl in grey, already attacked the girl in black for no reason (you can hear her an her friend saying don't touch me). Kyle and another male square up to the girl who was hit, the girl in grey tries to pull them back, Kyle sticks his middle finger up at the girl in black.

The girl in grey then throws another first punch on the girl in black and they grab each others hair. Kyle's mate does the right thing by putting the girl in black in an arm bar and trying to split up the fight. Kyle then decides to punch the victim several times in the side of the head in a sucker punch from behind.

The girl wasn't anti-fa, she wasn't a 'domestic terorist' she wasn't violent until she defended herself after the second time she was assualted (justified self defence) - Kyle then waited until she was defenceless and repeatedly suckerpunched her.

Thankfully onlookers saw what he'd done and gave him a taste of his own medicine by ganging up on him and beating him up as most decent people do to coward woman beaters (violence against women is only ok when they attack for no reason/have weapons/won't stop hitting you and even then multiple sucker punches aren't acceptable) --- not behaviur to be proud of but it's the only way to get the lowest of the low who repeatedly suckerpunch girls never to pull that cowardly # again.
---

Has little bearing on the current case/events but false accusations of people being terrorists and defending a guy ganging up on and suckerpunching an innocent girl isn't a very good look and makes you no different than the rioters. Especially when you're calling for violence against entire groups of people for having different views than yourself.

Stick to facts, not rapid partisanship otherwise the US has no chance of remaining a civillised country. It's the core problem of both extreme right and left.
edit on 1-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

Fully empahise with that feeling in the case of this years antifa riots. As UK lefty/ex-AntiFA - the US left, dems and OG US AntiFA need to give the rioters a good clip round the earhole and march them to police HQ's to be arrested.

Dialogue has been tried, from what I saw of Boogaloo Boys (or whatever they're called) who were counter protesting a few weeks back - the majority of them tried discussion, there were occasional charges and scuffles on both sides but BBs had the correct gentlemen's ettiquette of first/street fighting but didn't work,

The recent shooting (in self defence, should never have been there to begin with but he's a kid and it's a unique situation adrennaline feuled situation) seems only to have made the rioters more violent and comiting outright murder in retaliation.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I would have prefered that Kyle hadn't been there but he is a resident of Illinois 30 minutes away and was in Wisconsin and Wisconsin law allows down to the age of 12 to open carry a firearm whilst for hunting purposes, but, also allows consent to possess a long gun firearm. The rifle registered to an adult in Wisconsin, the 2017 Federal Reciprocity Act legally allows transfer of possession of a firearm with no minimum age restriction.

Kyle was not there on his own, in fact, his mother provided the transportation to the incident to be with his fellow militia men. The car dealership has been proven to be that of a friend/family friend and the militia was asked to be there guarding it.

The constitution also says

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

(a)The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1)the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

The shootings were all clearly self defense but there have been a lot of people saying he is a criminal because of his age or that he shouldn't be there or be able to have a rifle which are all clearly false. I just do not see any way he can be convicted. I believe he was charged for political reasons to pander. If the judge doesn't dismiss the case outright then it will be a costly trial the state has no chance of winning.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

LOL. The media is portraying it that BLM rioters got shot by a white teenager when in reality it's just a bunch of terrorists and criminals running around at night, after curfew, getting into major trouble. The media initially said a "white Blue Lives Matter" supporter shot "3 black BLM supporters" and initially a lot of folks bought into it and thought it was a racially charged issue.

The media is trying really hard to start something. They need a distraction from what is really going on in the world.
edit on 1-9-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The shootings were all clearly self defense but there have been a lot of people saying he is a criminal because of his age or that he shouldn't be there or be able to have a rifle which are all clearly false. I just do not see any way he can be convicted. I believe he was charged for political reasons to pander. If the judge doesn't dismiss the case outright then it will be a costly trial the state has no chance of winning.

Yes, it's ironic, some assholes here are cool with out of town rioters, but god forbid anyone from out of town to help do, what local govt refusing to do..protect innocent peoples businesses

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: DeathSlayer

LOL. The media is portraying it that BLM rioters got shot by a white teenager when in reality it's just a bunch of terrorists and criminals running around at night, after curfew, getting into major trouble. The media initially said a "white Blue Lives Matter" supporter shot "3 black BLM supporters" and initially a lot of folks bought into it and thought it was a racially charged issue.

The media is trying really hard to start something. They need a distraction from what is really going on in the world.

They really are pushing it, and people are falling for it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Video from the guy that was shot in the arm.

Video

He runs up to the kid and asks him whats going on and Kyle says he is going to get the police. He knows nothing about the last shooting except people are yelling that that he shot someone and still pulls his gun on the kid.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join