It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: Zimnydran

Many agree that there are too many people on the planet and that the population needs to be brought into balance. I can not think of a better way to reach equilibrium with nature than to remove the parasitic portion of the population, know as liberals. Allowing the rest of us to live in harmony with nature

Funny that you can't call someone evil here, but advocating genocide is OK.

What's actually hilarious is that you ARE IN REALITY the very thing you accused Soros and the Democrats of being.

You fear your own darkness. I'm sure you hide your inhumanity from others everywhere you go. But that's your true nature.

Come to Denver and I'll take you to a few neighborhoods that will prove to you that violence happens everywhere all the time.

You never rolled in the ghetto.
Thug violence is 100x as prevalent as right wing extremism.

Get a grip you sound totally naive.

Rogers Park Chicago, born and raised.

Thug violence is terrible, you are correct. It happens because of the breakdown of the family, and the lack of a guiding father figure.

It's been happening since slaves were separated from their children.

Education, responsibility, and economic prosperity are needed to usher a culture of nuclear family.

You can't have ANY of those things without funding. Which is what these folks DONT HAVE, and HAVENT EVER HAD.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

What we ACTUALLY have is endemic right wing violence.

No, we had a few individuals who needed to be either locked up or put down... and they were.

What we have now are idiots and fools thinking they run the country and determined to burn, smash, and destroy anything and everything until they get their way. "No justice, no peace," amirite? Be careful what you ask for.

You haven't seen right-wing violence yet. But it looks like you might... at least, maybe you'll see the flash.

TheRedneck

(post by Ththema removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Education, responsibility, and economic prosperity are needed to usher a culture of nuclear family.

You can't have ANY of those things without funding.

Actually, we did for almost 200 years... no actually longer! Education has been here since before we were a country. Individual responsibility was here before we were a country. Economic prosperity started before we were a country. Who exactly was funding all these things? Britain? Nah, they were draining us dry like Democrats on steroids.

You think I got "funded" for education, taking personal responsibility, or working my butt off to make a few bucks? Nope. I was taken advantage of, stolen from, and underpaid. I still got an education, took personal responsibility and at times had economic prosperity. I just had to struggle for it.

What you want is for someone to give you all this stuff while you sit on your lazy butt during the day and watch the riots at night. Nope. You want something, you go get it yourself like every other generation has done. Try to take it from me and you won't get any of it. Not that you would be able to use it at that point anyway...

TheRedneck

P.S.: Chicago, eh? Been there, more times than I care to remember. Explains a lot. Stay in Chiraq; you wouldn't like it here.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Actually, we did for almost 200 years... no actually longer! Education has been here since before we were a country. Individual responsibility was here before we were a country. Economic prosperity started before we were a country. Who exactly was funding all these things? Britain? Nah, they were draining us dry like Democrats on steroids.

You think I got "funded" for education, taking personal responsibility, or working my butt off to make a few bucks? Nope. I was taken advantage of, stolen from, and underpaid. I still got an education, took personal responsibility and at times had economic prosperity. I just had to struggle for it.

What you want is for someone to give you all this stuff while you sit on your lazy butt during the day and watch the riots at night. Nope. You want something, you go get it yourself like every other generation has done. Try to take it from me and you won't get any of it. Not that you would be able to use it at that point anyway...

TheRedneck

P.S.: Chicago, eh? Been there, more times than I care to remember. Explains a lot. Stay in Chiraq; you wouldn't like it here.

"Individual responsibility"

-Guy who lives off the Gov't welfare dollar.
edit on 28-8-2020 by Ththema because: I forgot the dash!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Many agree that there are too many people on the planet and that the population needs to be brought into balance. I can not think of a better way to reach equilibrium with nature than to remove the parasitic portion of the population, know as liberals. Allowing the rest of us to live in harmony with nature

What's actually hilarious is that you ARE IN REALITY the very thing you accused Soros and the Democrats of being.

You fear your own darkness. I'm sure you hide your inhumanity from others everywhere you go. But that's your true nature.

Come to Denver and I'll take you to a few neighborhoods that will prove to you that violence happens everywhere all the time.

Thug violence is terrible, you are correct. It happens because of the breakdown of the family, and the lack of a guiding father figure.

You can't have ANY of those things without funding. Which is what these folks DONT HAVE, and HAVENT EVER HAD.

That's because we spend trillions on weapons to kill people that get in our way.

Ok, I see you're able to understand why there's violence on the streets everywhere daily in all cities.

Do you understand why this kid shot those people though?

Think of his life and the # he sees around him.

How is he even important considering things like how 20million ppl are addicted to meth?

I've never met a meth addict who was remotely human anymore. I've met tons. They're all totally unstable violent thieves. Killers even half the time.

It just seems to me the TV ignores meth crisis for some reason. Probably because it was a conspiracy to destroy our society and the other drugs just don't cut it.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Right, like Trump didn't cut disability.

That's the first thing you've gotten right all night. He didn't.

Aren't you the right-winger living off social benefits?

No, I'm the redneck living off disability because I can no longer work. Believe it or not, I paid into that forced insurance for decades before now. Now I am receiving the benefits of that insurance. Your precious left-wingers put disability into effect and now I am getting some benefit off it. Live with that.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

TheRedneck

"Individual responsibility"

-Guy who lives off the Gov't welfare dollar.

"One person's a hypocrite so therefore no one can claim high ideals"

- A complete idiot

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It was an ad hominem.

The argument isn't the person.
It's a wider subject.

When people bring up YOU and your perceived personal failings during a debate on politics you should recognize they are outta ammo.

That's when you can crush them.
It's a common mistake and reveals their whole hand.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Attacking the other persons perceived failings is an illegitimate tactic.

Flag on the field
***blows whistle***

He gets 10 yards for this.
Play by the rules.

No personal attacks lets debate politics.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I've never met a meth addict who was remotely human anymore. I've met tons. They're all totally unstable violent thieves. Killers even half the time.

Same here. A good friend of mine died a while back and left a son. The son suddenly got his inheritance and discovered meth. Within a few months he was broke, no power, no water, no food, his place falling down around his ears, and his drug buddies were starting to look around for stuff to steal. They got lucky and dodged a few different chunks of lead that I am aware of.

He was left a decent inheritance, a ton of heavy equipment to run a business, family and friends close by for support, and a home that was paid for. Today, a couple of years later, he is in prison for a long, long stretch, homeless (he sold his home for drug money), has none of the equipment, and his entire family has had enough and turned their back on him.

That's one example. I try to look at drug addiction as the disease it is, but when it comes to meth... might as well just bury them and get it over with. There's nothing left inside that shell. Nothing approaching human, anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It was an ad hominem.

Oh, I know. Don't tell me you've never seen a cat playing with a mouse before?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

That's because we spend trillions on weapons to kill people that get in our way.

Ok, I see you're able to understand why there's violence on the streets everywhere daily in all cities.

Do you understand why this kid shot those people though?

Think of his life and the # he sees around him.

How is he even important considering things like how 20million ppl are addicted to meth?

It just seems to me the TV ignores meth crisis for some reason. Probably because it was a conspiracy to destroy our society and the other drugs just don't cut it.

Just don't kill people! That's all! Just don't do it!

When there's probably cause, everyone knows there's probable cause. Not just Republicans or just Democrats. It's #ing obvious.

More specifically:

If a gang approaches my family van and just starts lighting us up, I can pull on them. That's justifiable homicide. Everybody knows that.

If a gang approaches my family van, and attempts to throw their skateboard at me, I CAN NOT kill them.

That's murder.

Now, if I pull up to their front door because I don't like them, and start killing them BEFORE they throw a skateboard.

That's 1st degree murder.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Flag on the field
***blows whistle***

Play by the rules.

I am debating politics. When you get paid to sit around and do nothing, that's called COMMUNISM.

From the very person who goes around yelling that every liberal, (who actually contribute to our capitalist society) are communists.

Clown world.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Same here. A good friend of mine died a while back and left a son. The son suddenly got his inheritance and discovered meth. Within a few months he was broke, no power, no water, no food, his place falling down around his ears, and his drug buddies were starting to look around for stuff to steal. They got lucky and dodged a few different chunks of lead that I am aware of.

He was left a decent inheritance, a ton of heavy equipment to run a business, family and friends close by for support, and a home that was paid for. Today, a couple of years later, he is in prison for a long, long stretch, homeless (he sold his home for drug money), has none of the equipment, and his entire family has had enough and turned their back on him.

That's one example. I try to look at drug addiction as the disease it is, but when it comes to meth... might as well just bury them and get it over with. There's nothing left inside that shell. Nothing approaching human, anyway.

TheRedneck

So sad and true.
All that exists to them is meth.

Your friend sounds like a mild story too.
It's unbelievable how horrible this drug is to humans.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

If someone even punches your car you can shoot them.

Where did you hear that self defense is only viable when the enemy has weapons?

Fists are deadly weapons like swords or guns.

If you came up on me on the street thinking you can hit me with a skateboard I'll put one between the eyes Holmes.

I have a broken spine you could kill or paralyze me just pushing me down.

I'd rather just shoot.
Thankfully it's legal to protect me.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well, that sheds a lot of light on what's wrong in Chiraq.

If a gang approaches my family van and just starts lighting us up, I can pull on them. That's justifiable homicide. Everybody knows that.

If you're one of the first hit, you won't be pulling on anyone. That's the problem.

In my world, if a gang shows up and threatens my family in any way (hurling insults, threatening them, surrounding them, waving firearms, possessing blunt force objects, etc.) I will start perforating them. Better tried by twelve than carried by six, although around here I doubt the police would bat an eye. The result? We don't have gangs. Since we don't have gangs, we don't have nearly the murder rate. Since we don't have nearly the murder rate, we all tend to get along. Since we all tend to get along, the cops don't generally get as trigger-happy and we don't have nearly the number of police shootings.

In your world, the gangs learn to shoot good, since they get the first shot. I'd estimate in 90+% of shootings, the one with the first shot survives.

I like my way better.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Flag on the field
***blows whistle***

Play by the rules.

I am debating politics. When you get paid to sit around and do nothing, that's called COMMUNISM.

From the very person who goes around yelling that every liberal, (who actually contribute to our capitalist society) are communists.

Clown world.

That argument doesn't work on everyone.

So is it valid? It's personalized for 1 guy.
That's not politics.

That's you looking for the easiest way out (attack the person) then trying to justify your own virtue by pointing out some one else's vice...

And it's not even a real vice. Having safety nets isn't exactly communism.

In fact in communist Russia, you don't have safety nets, safety nets have you. So wake up man.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If someone even punches your car you can shoot them.

Where did you hear that self defense is only viable when the enemy has weapons?

Fists are deadly weapons like swords or guns.

If you came up on me on the street thinking you can hit me with a skateboard I'll put one between the eyes Holmes.

I have a broken spine you could kill or paralyze me just pushing me down.

I'd rather just shoot.
Thankfully it's legal to protect me.

You have very little to no understanding of self-defense law in the United States.

Where are you local to?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

TheRedneck

OT, but that's what ended up sinking my best friend's marriage -- series of bad life choices made leading up to it aside (edit: minor things like moves that panned out poorly) he ended up getting in to meth, also.

He ended up running off and leaving her with two small kids, while he smoked meth all day and hung with other junkies and seedy strippers. It was sad, it was like a Jekyl/Hyde transformation or something, I don't even know how to describe it. We literally did not know this man any more. This damn drug isn't an addiction, it permanently screws you up from the first inhale, rewires you. It's a truly evil chemical soup.

Last I heard, he was serving a long prison sentence for cooking a large amount of that crap, he peddled it in the end. He might get out in time to meet any grandkids before he dies of old age, if the family ever speaks to him again.
edit on 8/29/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join