It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Someone send them the social workers.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
While I want all this BS to be over, the last thing I want is a civil war.

I’m really at a loss for words as of late. You read the the comments section of these news stories and just see people saying “These innocent protesters” while condemning anyone protecting the city. I just don’t get it.

Just as much as I don’t want anything getting destroyed, I don’t want anyone dead.

I’m more pissed off that we’ve come this far as humans and it’s like we’ve hit a rubber wall that shot us backwards.

I’m pissed off with politicians who do nothing to denounce the rioting and only point blame at the people trying to preserve the cities.

I can’t say I’m hopeful that a re-election is going to spur Trump into action. Why wait? To prove a point? That’s no better than the idiot mayors and governors who are doing nothing.

This is why I’m disgusted by the two-party system. These scumbags are using citizens as pawns for political points. None of them give a sh*t about the people, it’s all about stacking the deck in their favor. This is not why what I want my tax dollars funding.

Quoted purely for repetition. Mightily well-said Drucifer!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not sure why this response? A rioter can be arrested regardless of where they come from.

The question was do the same rules apply in regard to defending property when you come from out of state and it isn't your property nor requested by the property owner as far as can be determined. It is a legitimate question as I'm not aware of the law regarding this.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You act like you're all offended that rioters are moving around to bolster their numbers in order to overwhelm local law enforcement and more effectively destroy people's livelihoods and lives, but when people attempt organize to defend the same and it requires moving around, you get all upset.

How about ... don't start a war if you don't want one?

edit on 26-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The question was do the same rules apply in regard to defending property when you come from out of state and it isn't your property nor requested by the property owner as far as can be determined. It is a legitimate question as I'm not aware of the law regarding this.

That makes you a criminal, just like anyone rioting.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Rioters can and should be arrested wherever they are. I'm not sure how I'm acting so offended by asking a question I do not know the answer to. We have a lot of people on ATS who probably know the answer which is why I asked. I'm not sure what kind of response you are seeking from me? I will not defend rioters if that is what you hope to hear.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm not sure why this response? A rioter can be arrested regardless of where they come from.

There is an easy response to this:

BRING IN THE STATE POLICE OR NATL. GUARD TO RESTORE ORDER. DON'T WAIT TO DO IT TOMORROW, OR NEXT WEEK. DO IT NOW.

There is no need for any of this destruction or mayhem. Let the riot control units, or the National Guard do what they're trained to do, and that is stop the mobs from rampaging and destroying property. And if tho police find any out of state folk with weapons that don't belong there, scoop their a$$ up too.

Our cities are being turned upside down, and the "political leaders" stand around with dumb expressions and paralysis, or worse, they are deliberately ALLOWING the mobs to pillage and destroy.

We are seeing citizens fight back against the mobs because they are tired of the lawlessness and destruction of private property.

In Normal World, the police and if need be, National Guard would STOMP this unrest into the ground, arrest hundreds if need be, to end the riots.

In this new Bizzaro World, as I said, the leaders either side with the rioters (???) or are peeing down their leg with terror at the notion of ticking off BLM, Antifa and diverse radical left groups by doing what their tax paying citizens expect, which is to keep the civil peace, simply ensuring nobody is breaking into stores, throwing bricks or burning stuff.

This will get worse until leaders ACT rather than stand on the sideline.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I like your attitude towards this issue.

You should consider running for office..... you have my vote.

a reply to: Drucifer

I can’t bring myself to pander and BS fellow citizens enough to even bother. Not to mention, I played in a regionally successful band about 15 years ago and if enough people dug into it, there are more than enough stories to be shared about the debauchery I was involved in during that time involving sex and drugs. Hell, you yourself might even come after me with some vampire stakes or something due to all the Satanic imagery that band utilized (it was just a joke to us....except our bass player)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I like your attitude towards this issue.

You should consider running for office..... you have my vote.

I can’t bring myself to pander and BS fellow citizens enough to even bother. Not to mention, I played in a regionally successful band about 15 years ago and if enough people dug into it, there are more than enough stories to be shared about the debauchery I was involved in during that time involving sex and drugs. Hell, you yourself might even come after me with some vampire stakes or something due to all the Satanic imagery that band utilized (it was just a joke to us....except our bass player)

Sounds like you could win if you ran as a Democrat in a Democrat district.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

He is not waiting to prove a point. He is waiting because he doesn't want to do anything that might hurt his re-election chances. Any move that may be considered extreme will do that. After re-election he has nothing to fear and can rain hell and damnation on these douche bags if he wants to. He has nothing to lose.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
He is not waiting to prove a point. He is waiting because he doesn't want to do anything that might hurt his re-election chances. Any move that may be considered extreme will do that. After re-election he has nothing to fear and can rain hell and damnation on these douche bags if he wants to. He has nothing to lose.

Which proves the point he was making, that it's all politics and optics.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm all for defending your own property, but does it still apply when you drive 30 miles from Illinois and it's not your own property? That is a legitimate question, not sarcasm. Well whatever the outcome at least there is a ton of video of all 3 shootings.

The kid is 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse, and a police cadet. Also do you know the point of wearing surgical gloves but no mask?

There's already a thread here, but it appears an assault triggered the first shooting. As the shooter ran away he was chased by a group and assaulted again, with at least one attacker armed with a pistol. The first guy shot was trying to start fights leading up to the shooting.

The information about his name has not been confirmed as far as I know and I'd refrain from posting it unless it's officially confirmed from a real source. Did you see it on Twitter or a police report?

ETA: Looks like ID is confirmed.

edit on 8/26/20 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Here's the problem:

You have an utter failure of local and state officials to quell the rioting in multiple locations. As a result, rioters and the groups behind them have gotten steadily bolder, and they're pretty well organized.

It's been said the police exist to protect persons and property, but another part of it is that they exist in part also to protect the criminals from the citizens and citizen mob justice.

Allow this chaos and anarchy and violence to go on without the action of proper law and order being established for long enough and the regular citizenry will band together to attempt to establish order on their own -- vigilantism. We're starting to see it happening. Prior to last night in Kenosha, it's been reasonably bloodless, beatdowns by counter mobs in places like Ft. Collins, CO, and the street clash in Portland.

But sooner or later, it was bound to get bloody, and last night it did.

Unless the officials in these cities and states get serious about tamping down on this and either do the work themselves or allow the National Guard as has been offered by the Feds, then we're looking at the situation escalating. Unfortunately, I think the officials in charge think this escalation will only work in their favor. They'll paint the citizens fighting back as dangerous right-wing militia whether they are or not and try to win political points off it, and more cities will continue to burn.

This is a dangerous game they play in order to try to win an election.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I don't suppose it's cold of me to feel nothing for the bLM'er is it? I'm not surprised it took this long though, I can only imagine what would happen to someone defending their property if city leaders already call the police off of the DNC dogs.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Which proves the point he was making, that it's all politics and optics.

Precisely.

You either care for the country, or you care for your position. At some point, you have to decide what’s more important to you. If this were truly important to him, there’d be no wasted time. Is the White House even in talks with these governors and mayors regarding this anymore? Are the idiot Dems refusing to speak to the White House? Have negotiations been made with anyone along the way?

ANYONE in a position of power who is sitting idle right now is a f*cking moron.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Makes all Democrats proud to be Democrats 🦃

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is what happens when you attempt to burn and loot in middle America. If you don't want a 556 to the dome, don't participate in riots in flyover country.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

VIDEO: Rioter Repeatedly Says ‘Shoot Me N**ga,’ Gets Shot in the Head Moments Later

Video footage appears to show the Black Lives Matter rioter who was shot in the head at a parking lot lot altercation at a car store that was being looted during the the Kenosha riots taunting a group of armed men with the demand, “Shoot me n**ga!”

Towards the end of the video below, a short bald man in a red shirt and blue shorts with red facial hair and green ear piercings can be seen shouting, “Don’t point no motherf**king gun at me homie… f**k you and everything you got. Shoot me n**ga! Shoot me n**ga!”

A man holding a rifle who appeared to be the shooter fled the scene as members of the crowd screamed “Get outta here” and “get that motherf**ker.”

The shooter was then chased down the street, where another altercation ensued as reported on earlier by National File:

It appears that after the first man was shot, a group of rioters attempted to chase the shooter, which may have led to the second man’s arm injury.

Footage captured by Town Hall’s Julio Rosas shows “multiple gunshots” fired “after people chased a guy with the rifle,” who some are saying is the same shooter. “He fired his gun at a guy who jumped on top of him,” reported Rosas.

More clear video from Brendan Gutenschwager appears to show the same man be tackled to the ground, shoot one of his pursuers in the gut, then shoot another in the arm.

Schaffer noted that some rioters did not seem perturbed by the violence, and it continued within seconds of the dramatic shooting.

“Within 60 seconds of the shooting rioters were attempting to light an SUV on fire at a car shop that was operated ironically by one of the rioters,” wrote Schaffer. As Schaffer approached, he says “multiple rioters were” in the process of “destroying a silver sedan using metal bats.”

Daily Caller reporter Richie McGinniss happened to be at the scene when the shooting happened, and rushed to help one of the injured men, using his shirt to attempt to stop the bleeding.

LINK

Not good....but who did not see this coming? On link are a few videos that you can watch concerning this matter. Please make sure children do not watch this...

I have been bitchin about this very thing for weeks and now first blood (by a gun) has occurred. Whose fault is it? The mayor, the govenour and the police.

I guarantee you ..... that there will be retaliation.

Right now those terrorist can enjoy the killing ....until Trump gets reelected.... once that's done Trump will jump into action. The Demorats just don't get it.....this is what will get Trump reelected and then he will drop the hammer......and ALL of this will stop overnight...

Any bets?

That's what happens when you use the N Word.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Precisely.

You either care for the country, or you care for your position. At some point, you have to decide what’s more important to you. If this were truly important to him, there’d be no wasted time. Is the White House even in talks with these governors and mayors regarding this anymore? Are the idiot Dems refusing to speak to the White House? Have negotiations been made with anyone along the way?

Nope.

They're all playing politics and finger pointing.

Stop voting for Republicans or Democrats you stupid idiots.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Precisely.

Nope.

They're all playing politics and finger pointing.

Stop voting for Republicans or Democrats you stupid idiots.

We did that. His name is President Trump. This is why both political parties hate him. Hes not a politician.

People quickly forgot about Ross Perot. That almost happened.

People are and have been sick of both of these parties for a very long time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join