It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

depends on how old they were right if they were legally adults then technically they are classified as men , are they mentally a man ? who the # knows

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
double, please delete (also mods ive noticed its taking a while for the pages to load , is this happening to anyone else ? )

edit on 28-8-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
triple , please delete

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...
Legal age in the USA to purchase a long gun is 18. He can still "own" a long gun if he is under 18 if it was purchased by his parents and given to him.

But, Wisconsin law cited below says he needs to have adult supervision under 18. So IMO the only charge that might stick on this youth is a class A misdemeanor.

lawcenter.giffords.org...

"Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18.1

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.2

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction.3

Wisconsin law generally provides that for hunting purposes, the minimum age for possession or control of a firearm is age 12.4 A person age 12 but under age 14 may not hunt without being accompanied by his or her parent, guardian or a person at least 18 years of age who is designated by the parent or guardian.5 A young person 12 to 14 years of age also may possess a firearm if he or she is enrolled in instruction under the state hunter education program and is carrying the firearm in a case, unloaded, to or from that class, or is handling or operating the firearm during that class under the supervision of an instructor.6"

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Does anyone remember only a few short years ago the leftist talking point about carrying guns and the Wild West?
Funny how they’re suddenly not afraid of the Wild West anymore, huh?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Are you just trying to set a record for most incorrect post in ATS history?

America has plenty access to guns dont need the media to feed me anything when its factually known that more than 10 million firearms were produced in america in 2016 , the arms trade for america is worth like 51 billion dollars, so they dont have access to guns ?

You were talking about machine guns. Those are illegal except for limited collectors, and are highly, highly regulated.

There was no machine gun used in any case. A machine gun is fully automatic, by definition, like an M-60. As long as one holds the trigger back, it spits lead until it runs out of lead to spit. The gun used was, at best, a semi-automatic rifle. Semi-automatic arms spit one single piece of lead when one pulls the trigger then stop.

but like how you said he was "under fire" when no one else shot at him , they were just chasing him and trying to attack him for his previous actions

The law makes no distinction between types of deadly force. If someone shoots at me, I can plug them with an arrow in self defense. If someone throws a star at me, I can throw a Molotov cocktail at them. Any act which has a reasonable probability of causing death or serious injury is "deadly force". That includes a mob chasing someone down.

The rioters chose to use a Molotov cocktail, chasing him down, and a skateboard appropriated as a blunt force weapon for their deadly force. He chose to use a rifle. Life lesson: choose your weapon wisely.

Anyone in america can point a gun , pointing a gun seems to be ok for most people , since plenty in the news pointing guns and not getting arrested.

Point a gun at me and you're liable to get what Mr. "Shoot me!" got in this case. At the very least, I'm gonna try to take it from you. That's not only dangerous, but it is also indicative of either total stupidity or an intent to kill.

In most of America, pointing a gun at someone is called "brandishing" or "threatening" and is definitely illegal (unless used in self defense).

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: ThouArtGod

I'm wondering maybe Earth belongs to all the evil people and that im the problem because I'm not like them.

Maybe it's best to call it GG and bail...

Reincarnate my ass somewhere civilized and reasonable...

Please stop making this thread about you.

literally 7 or 8 posts and all of them are about YOU and not the topic at hand

as usual

If you message me 1 more time I'll ask the mods to do something.

Leave me alone.
Last chance.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The real problem is that rioting/protesting is the only activity allowed to young people right now. The usual distractions are closed down, the economy has tanked and most realize they couldn't find a job if they wanted to. It's pretty hard to blame them for being pissed off at the state of the economy and the country right now despite the fact they are part of the reason things are the way they are.

What "social justice" offers is a conferred sense of morality with no more effort than to march along shouting inane slogans. Much easier than working in a soup kitchen, cleaning empty lots or creating 501c3 organizations to address real issues. They've been offered a devil's bargain and you know how that goes. Upon arriving in Hell the man is asked how he got there; "I told some dude to shoot me!". The man greeting: "I said the same damn thing, welcome to Hades brother".
edit on 28-8-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Ththema

Yea Rittenhouse knew it was self-defense, murdering two unarmed civilians, and shooting other unarmed civilians.

They weren't unarmed. The first perp had an IED/IID improvised incendiary device he was actively using to commit arson. The second and third were a disparite threat engaged in mob violence AND engaged in an attempted disarming. Both are grounds for deadly force. Whether you like it or not that's the law.

Which is why he fled the state.

Was that before or after he approached law enforcement and attempted to make contact with them?

Was he supposed to stay in the danger zone all night?

He knew the fact that one of them having a skateboard was surefire grounds for probable cause to murder.

Wasn't about the skateboard, although how he was using it certainly constitutes some level of unlawful physical force. The problem here is that mob violence - no matter what unlawful act it is - constitutes deadly force. Its because a disparity of force exists between a mob and an individual that is so great that the law considers deadly force to be a reasonable response to an equally deadly threat.

Add in the arson AND attempted disarming, and there are at least 3 instances of justifiable use of deady force.

That isn't even counting the LWNJ's who started popping off shots after he defended himself.

The facts are out, and this wrong will be righted. We're looking at Sandmann 2.0

You seem to know a lot about the legal system.

Enough to know he didn't do anything wrong.

I'll ask again, what was he supposed to do? Watch a BUILDING get BURNED down? Be beaten within an inch of his life? Get lynched in the streets by a bloodthirsty and violent mob of zealot extremists?

I applaud his actions.

Right, the skateboard is unlawful physical force. Shooting someone in the head is fine.

CLOWN WORLD.

There was no molotov cocktail, as invented by right-wing sources.
Rosenbaum threw a plastic bag and was promptly shot in the head. Kyle immediately called his friend to brag.

CLOWN WORLD

Sandmann 2.0. Except Sandmann isn't a terrorist who murdered unarmed civilians.

CLOWN WORLD

Disarming an active shooter who isn't legally permitted to carry a firearm is not grounds for deadly force, in any country on planet earth

CLOWN WORLD

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I know he has an assault rifle I said as much in my previous post before I mentioned about "self defense" I mentioned a machine gun and weapons and I know that its likely semi automatic and I know what semi automatic is

its habit from being a kid of calling guns machine guns ok

as for being under fire , this makes all the difference in a legal setting , because if I was to say I was under fire, then one would expect to find that I was shot at with a firearm , it would be a lie to say I was shot at when I wasnt ?
if anything he was assaulted , but those people were probably doing so in self defense because kyle was as you say pointing a gun at them and people can do something about that like defend themselves

Im sure the law makes a distinction between assault and assault with a deadly weapon
or in US case Assault and aggravated assault

anyway it doesnt look good for kyle , but then again he is a boy and he is white , plenty of young white males get let off for their first crimes, specially if your parents can afford a good lawyer

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Yeah, it takes a special kind of stupid to go after a person with a rifle when YOU are the one doing something wrong.

Protip: if you're burning down buildings, engaged in mob violence or trying to take someone's firearm... you don't have a right to defend yourself from a person who is themselves engaged in lawful self defense.

It just makes you "the threat" not a defender.

I don't feel even the tiniest bit bad for those dead antifa soyboy scumbags. Again, I APPLAUD and fully support every last action taken by this man. He's 100% right, the mob is 100% wrong.

Protip: Mass murder and terrorism are actually against the law.

That's why Kyle's sitting on two counts of first-degree homicide. And a few counts of wreckless homicide. Also unlawful carry.

Pretty cool that your hero is another right wing terrorist/mass murderer. Perhaps you can pin his photo up over your bed, next to the Christchurch and Walmart killers.

< Snip > Removed by staff. Please refrain from personal insults.

edit on 8/28/20 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

dude I googled that and its said that here on the Fire arm industry trade association website here

Fire arm indusrty trade association

I think the figure I quoted was from a report from 2012 and 2016

look at the figures yourself

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I know he has an assault rifle I said as much in my previous post before I mentioned about "self defense" I mentioned a machine gun and weapons and I know that its likely semi automatic and I know what semi automatic is

its habit from being a kid of calling guns machine guns ok

First of all, there is no such thing as an "assault rifle." That's just a term made up by people who had no idea what they were talking about to try and scare other people who had no idea what they were talking about. It's a rifle. It's a firearm with a long barrel to facilitate accuracy, commonly used for long-range applications such as hunting or sniping. A rifle.

As for your habit, having a habit does not make one correct. If you make a claim about a "machine gun," expect others to assume you mean an actual machine gun. The fact you claim to know the difference makes it worse... it means you must be using those words to promote an agenda... using the deaths of others to do so. Disgusting!

as for being under fire , this makes all the difference in a legal setting , because if I was to say I was under fire, then one would expect to find that I was shot at with a firearm , it would be a lie to say I was shot at when I wasnt ?
if anything he was assaulted , but those people were probably doing so in self defense because kyle was as you say pointing a gun at them and people can do something about that like defend themselves

Self defense only applies to the one initially attacked. Being in possession of a firearm is not an automatic attack on everyone who sees it. Kyle was clearly not the one instigating the initial attack. The rioters did, which means they cannot be acting in self-defense. They were acting in offense, which is the opposite of defense.

Im sure the law makes a distinction between assault and assault with a deadly weapon
or in US case Assault and aggravated assault

A firearm is not the only deadly weapon. Any object or device which is capable of causing death or severe injury can be a deadly weapon if it is used in such a manner as to be intended to cause death or serious injury. I can kill another man with a single swing of a baseball bat, so if I am swinging a baseball bat around to try and hit another person, it is a deadly weapon.

The very hands of someone sufficiently trained in martial arts and hand to hand combat can be considered a deadly weapon, so any assault charge against them (I suppose unless their hands were tied behind their back) would automatically be "assault with a deadly weapon."

I am a heart patient and I walk with a cane. A younger, stronger individual could easily cause me death or serious injury without using a weapon. Therefore any attack by an able-bodied person upon me is also considered "assault with a deadly weapon." That's why I pack a gun.

Firearms are just more convenient. They can also act as a deterrent to violence in most cases, but of course this was not most cases. This was a case where the rioters apparently did not possess enough innate intellectual capacity to understand that being shot could be fatal to them.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

dude I googled that and its said that here on the Fire arm industry trade association website here

What? We have a lot of guns? Dude, I could have told you that without bothering Google!

With all the riots and talk of defunding police, gun sales are at an all-time high. Pawn shops here have lower inventory than I have ever seen in my life. Ammo shelves are hit and miss. Even some reloading supplies are getting hard to find. I recently renewed my CCW permit, and the Sheriff's Department here has put in an express lane to deal with the massive demand. I was told that at one point, the line for permits stretched out the door, across the courthouse, and around the building outside. I am seeing advertisements for self-defense/firearm safety courses left and right. At this point, I imagine there are people in this county whose pets have their own CCW permits and are certified to use them!

There's more guns in the hands of the citizens than ever before, far more. And you think these three once-walking poster children against brain damage are a problem?

You ain't seen nothing yet!

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: knowledge4truth

no matter what you say he is a child , not a man by law .

So with firearms it's the contrary of the usual left wing elite pedophile mentality right? But that's a can of worms for a different time.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The fact we have so much weaponry keeps me faithful America can maintain at least a semblance of Liberty.

I think we need the latest in Anti air and Anti tank weapons though. The citizens have a right to any weapon necessary to take out any vehicles out there.

Otherwise the whole exercise is pointless.
Here's why:

If you claim a zone and hold it they WILL call in air strikes and eventually an armored incursion.

We need jammers mortars artillery landmines etc.
edit on 8/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I have two adult daughters, you communist terrorist apologist.

Defending yourself and others does not constitute murder or terrorism

You're ALLOWED to stop an arsonist with a gun
You're ALLOWED to stop a mob with a gun
You're ALLOWED to stop a disarming with a gun

Get it straight or change the law. Otherwise you make yourself look biased and uninformed

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Agree 100%

And we need to be organized 5 mins ago

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Why do you think gun sales are booming? You couldn't buy an AR right now if you wanted to, there are none available all sold out

Ammo? Good luck - nationwide shortages from massive buying

Dems supporting terrorists and criminals and thugs while simultaneously hating America, hating police and supporting fun control will lead to a devastating defeat in Nov

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

Agree 100%

And we need to be organized 5 mins ago

We need to undo all federal gun control legislation.

Most ppl don't realize gun control started in the 30s and prior to that ppl kept mines and boxes of grenades and they still didn't have the school massacres that we see regularly in a "gunless" paradigm.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join