It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

You are correct... My bad.
The joys of alcoholism.

He killed people who interacted with him first.

An active shooter doesn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I watched the video of the first guy that was shot. He was alive even with a bullet in his head. I hate to say this but the way the people were moving him around probably contributed to his death. Gunshot head wounds do not bleed much. Most of the blood comes from the first layers of skin. They were putting pressure on it- not good. Then they were moving him around all over the place. They carried him all messed up. He may have died anyway but their "first aid" wasn't improving his chances.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No one here I think would ever want to take away that right. Although in some states I'm not sure if shooting someone who is taking your hubcaps is legal. I do agree with your point, I will defend my own house and family members as well.

I will not call out specific members from other threads but they do believe that people should be armed even going to another state to put down anyone considered rioters or those that may have broken a window, even if the person is out there but has not committed a crime besides being there. They are not stating defending their own property or even property that they were asked to guard. Just that anywhere a protest that may be called an unlawful assembly then in turn can be fair game to kill.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He was beyond help.

I'm not convinced he knew what was happening.
But you're absolutely right, if he did have a chance those medics woulda spoiled it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Gee, I love being misquoted. Not.

there are a lot of people on this site claiming that any rioters or protesters should be immediately killed. Many of them gleefully looking forward to their opportunity to mete out justice on the "animals".

Actually, the only thing you got right is that I called them animals. And was rightfully called on it! Animals are typically much less violent for violence's sake than these "things" and generally do not knowingly do things that will get them all dead.

What I stated is that it is inherently foolhardy to tell someone holding a firearm in the midst of an unstable situation to "shoot me!" Chances are that will get one shot, as requested, and I am not going to lose one microsecond of sleep over it. If someone is that stupid, they don't have the good sense to exist anyway and would probably wind up crawling under a moving truck tire or something anyway. So why should I get all worked up over it? If this is what these "things" want, I say let them have at it.

There is one thing that concerns me, and that is that a few posters don't seem to understand that, as simple as it is. Hopefully it is just Internet bluster... because if it is not, I believe they may find out how stupid such an act is the hard way.

We are not playing Call of Duty. There is no respawn button.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

REALLY?

Let's say I'm stealing your hubcaps and you come outside.

Shoot first, ask questions later?

Yeah, around here that's really pretty much how it works.

Let's just say if you come to my home, it is far better to come up to my front door, knock on it, and tell me why you are here. As long as that explanation does not involve stealing or destroying something, I'll probably help you with whatever you need to do. The alternative, just doing it and hoping to not get caught, will get you all perforated. That goes for hubcaps, tools, my car, or just picking vegetables in my garden. Ask first.

There is no warning shot. Ammo prices, you know.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm a fool, I didn't take into account the cost of ammunition.

My bad.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Actually, the only thing you got right is that I called them animals. And was rightfully called on it! Animals are typically much less violent for violence's sake than these "things" and generally do not knowingly do things that will get them all dead.

Hear hear!

I just so happen to completely agree with this statement and line of thinking

We don't want to insult animals by misprisoning all the violent and horrific traits the democrat party covered mobs/rioters are inflicting on this great country

"Death to America" - Says an actual rioter seconds before they attempt to burn down yet another building in yet another city

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I will once again stress that if we had local officials who were worth a damn, none of this would be happening. But the elected officials at the state and local level chose to abdicate their duty, and this is the type of chaos that happens as a result.

Where were the local cops? Where were the state troopers? Where were the National Guard?

Absence of these elements in force enforcing law and order opened the door to this.

Darn right

Just like our months long border mission

When the government fails to do its job and uphold the rule of law, good people will always step forward to fill the vaccuum. A nation without law and order isn't an option and its not on the table despite what angry mobs of low intelligence mouthbreathers demand

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hey, nobody's perfect.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned this is what happened.

The antifa/blm crowd has spent the past couple weeks standing around a bunch of guys holding guns, taunting them, testing them...... one even walked right down the middle of the sturgis rally, thousands of ""bikers" surrounding them, kicked a guys scooter and walked away, not ran, he walked away unhurt.
They came to realize that all these people holding guns... had no intention of using them.
So when they saw the guys with guns guarding peoples businesses..... they believed 100%, that no one would shoot them.
So they went for the weakest... a kid. .. Just like the lions on National Geographic and every other predator.

Much to their surprise and probably to the surprise of himself.... in panic he fired.... and they closed in on him and he fired again... then they ran. He had more rounds, if he was there to kill, there would be as many bodies as he had bullets. When they retreated, he stopped firing.

I know the difference between panic fire and intentional. There was nothing about the video that showed aggression nor some premeditated plan to shoot people......... who so badly deserved to be shot.

The lions would have feasted on him, no differently that the guy a couple weeks ago trying to assist the tranny they were harassing and got beaten just short of death.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's a problem for non whites. White people handled living in cities just fine before they went from the majority to a minority. Look at photos of Detroit when it was still white at the turn of the 20th century and compare it to today.

originally posted by: a325nt
Filthy animals.

Part of me wants it to keep going until the major cities are all on fire and cannot function.

High population density is a huge problem for our species and country, and a bunch of idiots acting like locusts will only serve to get them killed.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

The antifa/blm crowd has spent the past couple weeks standing around a bunch of guys holding guns, taunting them, testing them...... one even walked right down the middle of the sturgis rally, thousands of ""bikers" surrounding them, kicked a guys scooter and walked away, not ran, he walked away unhurt.
They came to realize that all these people holding guns... had no intention of using them.
So when they saw the guys with guns guarding peoples businesses..... they believed 100%, that no one would shoot them.
So they went for the weakest... a kid. .. Just like the lions on National Geographic and every other predator.

I see it about the same. And that concerns me.

The police protected them in Sturgis... that was a mistake IMO. I doubt those bikers would have resorted to firearms unless the rioters pulled one first, but they would have certainly beat them to a pulp. The rioters would have left with a little more respect for others and a little less belief in their immunity to retaliation.

Now the "things" think they can just go anywhere and do anything because no one will bother them... and the legal consequences for this kid only serve to embolden them. The dude with the useless arm should be recovering in a jail cell. That would have made an impression. Putting the kid in a jail cell just makes the "things" that much bolder.

In the end, it will come down to a massacre... probably several massacres... as the final line is crossed. How much of a massacre depends on how long we allow this lawlessness to continue and how bold we make the "things."

The lions would have feasted on him, no differently that the guy a couple weeks ago trying to assist the tranny they were harassing and got beaten just short of death.

In the spirit of the correction to my thinking that occurred a few pages back, the lions would have ate their fill and went to sleep... these "things" will be back tomorrow night to do it all over again. Their thirst for blood is insatiable.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's really quite simple...

The kid and a few others showed up at the location they did to take a stand, a show of force with their weapons, to act as a deterrent against the rioters and looters who clearly wanted to burn businesses down and steal stuff. To presume they went there with the intent to kill is ridiculous... they showed absolutely no willingness to start shooting anyone.

The kid even tried fleeing from the riotous mob in order to avoid having to use his weapon... but unfortunately 1 of the brainless idiots decided to chase him down and assault him, forcing the kid into a horrible situation where he had to use his weapon to defend himself.

After the first guy was shot, he showed no intention of fleeing the scene and even had the presence to immediately call 911... it was only after the angry mob started yelling "GET HIM" and running towards him that he was again forced to run away, seemingly towards where there was a police presence... clearly at that point no threat, yet the brainless mob decide to chase him down, knock him over and assault him... AGAIN forcing him to have to use his weapon to defend his life.

Despite the charges, it was so very clearly a justified case of using his weapon in self-defense... hopefully he'll get a good competent lawyer -- there will be many willing to donate to help him out with legal fees -- and he'll be rightfully acquitted of the charges of 1st degree murder.
edit on 27/8/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearmonger

I have to point out, it's not about white or non-white... it's entitled versus non-entitled. The difference i see between now and back then is not the color of skin, but this belief that one is somehow morally entitled to commit violence against others with no consequences.

Out here, it's impossible to tell from the street which house is owned by a white man or a black man or a hispanic man. They all look well-kept and respectable. Go into the cities and the opposite is true: homes are dilapidated, in disrepair, and generally filthy. There's your difference. Skin color has zero to do with it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I took time to reflect on what happened to me this morning...

I believe a powerful energy is attacking everyone right now.

I wasnt even watch tv or listening to radio. It was in the air man.

It's rage and wrath and it's palpable. You could cut it with a knife it's so thick.

I wonder if they're using energy weapons to screw up our nervous system and frustrate and stress everyone out?

They might even have a blanket over vast regions that they can turn on and off or switch intensity...

Sorta like HAARP but more modern and advanced.

I don't believe that person today was me. Well, not the me I usually am or seek to be.

Y'all know I'm not like that.
Somethings up dude.
edit on 8/27/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Ththema
RIOTERS WHO ARE IN THE ACT OF VIOLENCE SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT THOUGH

So, someone who shows violence to a window deserves a bullet in the head.

And you're not a fascist? Cool story!

Why do you even write?

In my opinion, active shooters should have their heads stomped on. People who break windows should be prosecuted for breaking windows.

Is there anyone remotely intelligent on the right wing side who can hold a discussion?

I do not have a side. I go with the side who is the best fit for president each time. Clinton was a unlikable whore. Also Attacking a poster is against TnC by the way.

Trying to change the government by violence is TERRORISM. the NADA allows for the killing of terrorist no matter where they are. Police legally shoot people in process of a crime.
If they declare martial law and the city in insurrection it is perfectly fine to shoot terrorist/rioters lawfully because they are endangering the public.

And keeping with your sentiment,lets go into these gang neighborhoods and stomp them all to death. if you really want to go that far we have to apply it to everyone who is a known gang member as well.

That's incorrect. Terrorism is simply political violence against civilians.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a terrorist. Period. He crossed state lines in support of a political cause, and murdered two unarmed civilians of the political opposition. That's called terrorism.

Police cannot just legally shoot someone in the process of a crime, also completely fabricated.

Anyways yes, the correct thing to do is disarm and kill if necessary all active shooters, regardless of who or where.

That's why those men who died trying to disarm Rittenhouse are heroes.

Not complicated stuff.

How are you so sure he wasn't defending himself, the video is not conclusive either way. There are little facts, other than what can be clearly seen. A man was running towards him, who earlier was being very aggressive. Self defense is certainly going to be the argument, also, when they others who were shot were trying to curb stomp him and he shot, again, pretty clear self defense situation and reasonable fear of life in a riot situation.

Clear this up for me then. Everyone here believes someone should be killed if they are destroying property, but if someone who has a different political viewpoint chases a man who just killed someone, then their own death is their own fault due to self defense. So it would be ok to beat him up if he broke a window, but not because he killed someone?

In that case if one of the Patriots shoots a looter and he is only slightly wounded, he can kill the Patriot because, self defense and fear for his life?

If the first shooting was justified, then so were the second and third in self defense.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Oh, believe me, I have felt the same thing... many, many times lately. There is something happening... I tend to believe it is the region of space we are moving through. The only thing that "fixes" it for me is my faith and a lot of prayer... and remember, most of these "things" have none of that to turn to. Perhaps if they did, they could find some of their humanity again.

Just know you're not alone.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

One cannot claim self-defense against self-defense. It don't work that way.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That's my only Hope...
That God will lift me out of this...
To restore me...

All day long has been really hard because I made it so.

I know I have no chance...
So I pray for a Miracle.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join