It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: TheRedneck

sorry but you are wrong , animals are not cruel.

Do Zebra's enjoy being eaten alive, free from cruelty?

They may not understand cruelty, but the idea that they cannot commit cruelty is laughable.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema
RIOTERS WHO ARE IN THE ACT OF VIOLENCE SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT THOUGH

So, someone who shows violence to a window deserves a bullet in the head.

And you're not a fascist? Cool story!

Why do you even write?

In my opinion, active shooters should have their heads stomped on. People who break windows should be prosecuted for breaking windows.

Is there anyone remotely intelligent on the right wing side who can hold a discussion?

I do not have a side. I go with the side who is the best fit for president each time. Clinton was a unlikable whore. Also Attacking a poster is against TnC by the way.

Trying to change the government by violence is TERRORISM. the NADA allows for the killing of terrorist no matter where they are. Police legally shoot people in process of a crime.
If they declare martial law and the city in insurrection it is perfectly fine to shoot terrorist/rioters lawfully because they are endangering the public.

And keeping with your sentiment,lets go into these gang neighborhoods and stomp them all to death. if you really want to go that far we have to apply it to everyone who is a known gang member as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Trying to change the government by violence is TERRORISM.

Is America the product of terrorism?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sad that 17 year olds have to police the streets.
Go fund this super hero.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Why do you even write?

In my opinion, active shooters should have their heads stomped on. People who break windows should be prosecuted for breaking windows.

Is there anyone remotely intelligent on the right wing side who can hold a discussion?

I do not have a side. I go with the side who is the best fit for president each time. Clinton was a unlikable whore. Also Attacking a poster is against TnC by the way.

Trying to change the government by violence is TERRORISM. the NADA allows for the killing of terrorist no matter where they are. Police legally shoot people in process of a crime.
If they declare martial law and the city in insurrection it is perfectly fine to shoot terrorist/rioters lawfully because they are endangering the public.

And keeping with your sentiment,lets go into these gang neighborhoods and stomp them all to death. if you really want to go that far we have to apply it to everyone who is a known gang member as well.

That's incorrect. Terrorism is simply political violence against civilians.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a terrorist. Period. He crossed state lines in support of a political cause, and murdered two unarmed civilians of the political opposition. That's called terrorism.

Police cannot just legally shoot someone in the process of a crime, also completely fabricated.

Anyways yes, the correct thing to do is disarm and kill if necessary all active shooters, regardless of who or where.

That's why those men who died trying to disarm Rittenhouse are heroes.

Not complicated stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

We'll see. They may have more evidence against him, but all I can see is what's in these videos of each incident. Based on those, I stand by what I said. I think he's going to have a good legal argument for self-defense.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why do you even write?

Kyle Rittenhouse is a terrorist. Period. He crossed state lines in support of a political cause, and murdered two unarmed civilians of the political opposition. That's called terrorism.

Police cannot just legally shoot someone in the process of a crime, also completely fabricated.

Anyways yes, the correct thing to do is disarm and kill if necessary all active shooters, regardless of who or where.

Not complicated stuff.

How are you so sure he wasn't defending himself, the video is not conclusive either way. There are little facts, other than what can be clearly seen. A man was running towards him, who earlier was being very aggressive. Self defense is certainly going to be the argument, also, when they others who were shot were trying to curb stomp him and he shot, again, pretty clear self defense situation and reasonable fear of life in a riot situation.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It seems to be kinda complicated.

If you're chasing someone and they fall over...
At what point do you fly kick them to the face?

And at what point do you blame them for being attacked?

Edit to add...
Silly question, the guy who kicked him in the face didn't complain much at all.
edit on 27-8-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Why do you even write?

Not complicated stuff.

How are you so sure he wasn't defending himself, the video is not conclusive either way. There are little facts, other than what can be clearly seen. A man was running towards him, who earlier was being very aggressive. Self defense is certainly going to be the argument, also, when they others who were shot were trying to curb stomp him and he shot, again, pretty clear self defense situation and reasonable fear of life in a riot situation.

Clear this up for me then. Everyone here believes someone should be killed if they are destroying property, but if someone who has a different political viewpoint chases a man who just killed someone, then their own death is their own fault due to self defense. So it would be ok to beat him up if he broke a window, but not because he killed someone?

In that case if one of the Patriots shoots a looter and he is only slightly wounded, he can kill the Patriot because, self defense and fear for his life?

edit on 27-8-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Game recognizes game. And you ain’t looking too familiar.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There is another video out with a witness account that was at the scene and the first one to give medical aid to the guy shot in the head.

From the interview it is stated that the guy who was shot was going for a gun. 5:00 mark.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He should be charged with using the n word.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

What's your move with a grounded active shooter?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: panoz77

Why do you even write?

Not complicated stuff.

Clear this up for me then. Everyone here believes someone should be killed if they are destroying property, but if someone who has a different political viewpoint chases a man who just killed someone, then their own death is their own fault due to self defense. So it would be ok to beat him up if he broke a window, but not because he killed someone?

In that case if one of the Patriots shoots a looter and he is only slightly wounded, he can kill the Patriot because, self defense and fear for his life?

Exactly! This guy gets it.

For the right-wingers, vandalism deserves capital punishment.

However, mass murder of innocent civilians and terrorism should in fact be commended.

CLOWN WORLD. What can you expect from the brilliant minds behind Adenochrome.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Did you know that the black guy that lost his arm fired the first shot after the kid was already running away?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Not a guy but. Don't worry I have more logic available for the further upcoming excuses on how one is right and the other is not.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Is he grounded or active?
Make a choice.

But regardless, my move would be being snuggled up at home away from children.

If I was foolish enough to be there my response would be looking the other way.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

He was running away from killing someone. He had committed a crime of murder, although I know you feel breaking windows is far more offensive, nevertheless, with your logic the kid should have been shot immediately because of the crime he committed. No?
edit on 27-8-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Is he grounded or active?
Make a choice.

But regardless, my move would be being snuggled up at home away from children.

If I was foolish enough to be there my response would be looking the other way.

Maybe you wouldn't be there because you're not a violent extremist.

An active shooter is an active shooter regardless of whether they're on their butts, prone or standing up.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What is your definition of an active shooter?

I will tell you mine. I would have had to see him actually shoot. The people on the street attacking him were not even at the first shoot. So what they saw was a guy with a rifle running down the street. Just seeing someone on the street with a gun is not reason for me to attack him no matter what a crowd may be screaming.

The second guy that was killed had attacked him with a skateboard and was trying to take the rifle. If Kyle didn't have a rifle strap he may have succeded. Really dumb on skaters part. He had made the guy aim for him by pulling the muzzle toward himself. At the first shooting Kyle wasn't the only one shooting. There are reports of drive bys and there are multiple gun shots recorded that have been analized by sound techs coming from different guns. After Kyle gets up and resumes walking to the police you can hear 7 more gunshots and none of them were fired from Kyles gun. Active shooter?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join