It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

Ok, we gotta get a grip here....
Lets go back to square 1

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All.

I do solemnly swear to defend the Constitution of the USA from all enemies foreign and domestic, so help me God.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You are not losing yourself.....its righteousness building up inside you.

A moral righteousness, not divine.

Hang on....and endure it will soon be over.

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: TheRedneck

How did I get that Idea you ask

" I'm tired of making excuses for them. Kill every Antifa in the country and this old redneck won't bat an eye. Enough is enough."

you painted the picture that you are ok with violence and the killing of humans , you referred to people as dogs

does that logic escape you ?

I will be 100% honest.
I am losing the struggle inside myself.

I don't know how to stop thinking mass depopulation is the only answer left.

No one's solving anything. It's over man.
Pull the plug!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Winner winner .....chicken dinner

you are 100% correct.

Sounds like you want to live through this nightmare and I hope you do.

Don't guard your property from inside the home. Do it from the outside. You must watch for fires in the neighborhood which can easily burn down the whole neighborhood.

Neighborhood watch - shoot on site anyone lighting a fire.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: sapien82

Well, it has become apparent to me that anyone in Antifa is intent on killing anyone who isn't. So it's now a case of who will die, not whether people will die. I can't change that, and I'm tired of trying to talk reason to brick walls.

Apparently you're not. That's OK too.

I will not be shooting anyone unless they come to me. Now, should that happen, after all I have seen, I cannot guarantee I won't just mow down anyone in the area. That's not a threat; it's a warning, and a warning I hope is heeded. I will not be a willing statistic.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, wants to keep hating over that attitude, fine. Go for it. Go ahead and make excuses for those who would just as soon beat you in the head with a running chainsaw as not. That's what we're dealing with, you know. I've never seen attempts to reason with the like work out well for anyone, but what do I know? Maybe you'll be the first.

I actually hope so.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The first play against police and the country was Henry Louis Gates. Remember what Obama said?

number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

He said that it should be a teaching moment.

Then they went to personal rights with Trayvon Martin.

"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids, and I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this.... If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

Then it was Brown and hands up/don't shoot...BLM was hijacked and weaponized by the Progressives...and since all of these movement and rioting have been because of criminals who were killed. Not innocent people. Criminals. Even these people in Kenosha.

The people in the middle who have stayed out of it for the last 8 years are now seeing the culmination of not speaking out and electing those who will protect them.

The Progressive idea is to destroy and rebuild in their own image. Build Back Better is the NWO and just so happens to be someones slogan this year.

This will get worse before it gets better and in the end I can only hope innocent people are not killed.

Free Kyle now....

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Good.

This man..this young Patriot did the right thing.

He was facing down MULTIPLE deadly threats and the politically motivated charges need to be dropped and he must be immediately released

The WH should work to secure his release from dumb#istan just as we'd treat Iran, NoKo, etc

Dems are a hostile invasion force and deserve being treated as enemies of freedom...they are enemies of freedom, enemies of the people and enemies of all that is true, good and just.

They are abject failures.

Free Kyle now! Trump should appoint him as a federal law enforcement officer retroactively
edit on 8/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yep agree 100%

There's no choice. They are forever tainted and corrupted.

They are insufficient. They will never be enough. They will never amount to anything of value. To be sure, they have no value. They are an expense. A detriment. They weigh on this country, and make us less than we are
edit on 8/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It’s a reference to “The man from Mars”, and you can do whatever the *snip* you want.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Right with you 100%

WE MUST ORGANIZE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Do you think I’m arguing against that? Or is my blood just up right now?

I’ve sworn that oath. I’ve literally sworn it. I live it.

Waiting patiently to admit I’m an a-hole 🤣

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think its time to call insurrection,and shoot looters or those throwing rocks,moltovs,or with guns in their hands. Declare all public gatherings over 15 people illegal for a while in those cities. then say no mask coverings are able to be worn if its a peaceful protest for ID. Enforce curfew. if you are out with no good reason you are arrested and sent to jail until your intentions can be known.
If they want to experience what a fascist state is lets educate them.

Great idea! Might as well just own your fascism!

Arrest everyone who looks funny or different and jail them, who needs a reason! No more public gatherings!

I see you do not have good reading comprehension skills. Rioting is not legitimate protest. The peaceful ones should stay far away from the trouble makers and if they try to infiltrate restrain them and have them removed. I stated good reasons above because they have shown they cannot or will not self police their protest.

If they want to protest apply for a permit,until they can show they can do so without criminals hiding among them.
I also Said people up to 15 would be allowed,but way to twist it and say all.

I also did not say anyone who looks different or funny should be jailed. I also did not state Indefinite confinement either. or is "until you can be ID'd" to long?

Rioters who are in the act of violence should be shot on sight though.

(post by Ththema removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Right with you 100%

WE MUST ORGANIZE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Dont worry...when they lose the election then try to overthrow with the traitor generals it will be open season on them.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Watching all of the Rioting Videos I have noticed something profound.

All of the Militarization of the Police across America is finally starting to make sense...

link   
RIOTERS WHO ARE IN THE ACT OF VIOLENCE SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT THOUGH

So, someone who shows violence to a window deserves a bullet in the head.

And you're not a fascist? Cool story!

Why do you even write?

In my opinion, active shooters should have their heads stomped on. People who break windows should be prosecuted for breaking windows.

Is there anyone remotely intelligent on the right wing side who can hold a discussion?
edit on 27-8-2020 by Ththema because: Hi

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Somehow this whole thing destroyed the Spirit of this nation.

Even I lost touch with it.

And I loved America more than my own life. I breathe Patriotism.

But I don't even know her anymore.
I weep for her...

America is not dead, my friend. She only sleeps.

The riots aren't America. The lockdowns and mandates aren't America. Donald Trump and Joe Biden aren't America. CNN and Fox aren't America.

WE are America.

I stopped by the local school some years back to pick up my kids. As I waited outside that sleepy little schoolhouse, I looked up and saw Old Glory waving in the breeze. I looked around and saw people coming and going down the little road through the littler town. I saw children playing outside during their recess. I saw someone mowing their yard. I saw America, just the exact same way I could have seen her any other day.

The news that morning had been full of doom and gloom... financial hardships, political feuds, concern for the future. I had bought into it. I had arrived worried about the future of this great nation. But in that short span of time I realized that it wasn't America who was in trouble... it was those who didn't know her. America was alive and well.

She still is. America cannot be destroyed because America is the dreams and aspirations and morality of her people... of us. As long as we are here, America is here. As long as we believe, America is well and whole. No power on earth can destroy America; they can only harm themselves in the attempt.

My pessimism is not for America. My pessimism is for the people who have forgotten her. They will lose this futile battle like they have lost every futile battle. We might have to go through some hard times, but... really...

Ain't America worth it?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Sounds like you want to live through this nightmare and I hope you do.

Correction: I intend to live through this. Someone has to rebuild.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Agreed. Still think that the traditional supply chain (power, food, manufacturing, even science and technology) is absolutely compromised though. Addressing that, or not, could make or break a beneficial outcome.

Also have to continuously consider how the propaganda wing of the cult (mainstream media) will vilify any thoughts or behavior that dissent in any way. I genuinely believe we could stall all of this out by handling mainstream media in some way, and establishing a legitimate press, but that will become much more difficult this next "flu" season.

The problem here is that the main vectors of information (mainstream media and social media) cultivate a very specific narrative. Whether we agree or disagree with any of it isnt particularly relevant to this; it creates the perception of a manufactured reality. We can only take in so much information in a day, and the vast majority of it will be propagating the same narrative (for or against).

@muzzle (or anyone feeling similarly): I would strongly recommend a digital detox. Zero, or close to it, engagement with the "digital realm" for 7-10 days.

They want to get people addicted to very specific states of mind, leveraging extreme emotions and embedding it with addictive systems on social media. The Narrative is a MindVirus that many are addicted to consuming & spreading, and many inject into their "veins" all day, every day.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

Yep, you'll go far here ... /s

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Is there anyone remotely intelligent on the right wing side who can hold a discussion?

If you judge intelligence on how much it agrees with you...

No.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In my opinion, active shooters should have their heads stomped on.

You're bringing a boot to a gunfight and you have the cajones to attempt to question the intelligence of your opponents? LMGDAO! So are you Pelosi or are you Biden?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join