It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

How did I get that Idea you ask

" I'm tired of making excuses for them. Kill every Antifa in the country and this old redneck won't bat an eye. Enough is enough."

you painted the picture that you are ok with violence and the killing of humans , you referred to people as dogs

does that logic escape you ?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Bulldoze all the big cities now.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Let's wall them in and let their problems work themselves out. No police of course, they'r defunded.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

How did I get that Idea you ask

" I'm tired of making excuses for them. Kill every Antifa in the country and this old redneck won't bat an eye. Enough is enough."

you painted the picture that you are ok with violence and the killing of humans , you referred to people as dogs

does that logic escape you ?

I will be 100% honest.
I am losing the struggle inside myself.

I don't know how to stop thinking mass depopulation is the only answer left.

No one's solving anything. It's over man.
Pull the plug!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Let's wall them in and let their problems work themselves out. No police of course, they'r defunded.

Beheading will be best because we need pikes as far as the eye can see holding all their heads up high to the Gods.

Told ya I lost it today.

# man I'm right back at the bottom all over again wallowing in Hate and wishing for Death.

I have officially lost my mind.
There may be no way to ever rescue me from this Darkness consuming me.

I am becoming very rotten inside.
I'm losing the war against myself...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well, it has become apparent to me that anyone in Antifa is intent on killing anyone who isn't. So it's now a case of who will die, not whether people will die. I can't change that, and I'm tired of trying to talk reason to brick walls.

Apparently you're not. That's OK too.

I will not be shooting anyone unless they come to me. Now, should that happen, after all I have seen, I cannot guarantee I won't just mow down anyone in the area. That's not a threat; it's a warning, and a warning I hope is heeded. I will not be a willing statistic.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, wants to keep hating over that attitude, fine. Go for it. Go ahead and make excuses for those who would just as soon beat you in the head with a running chainsaw as not. That's what we're dealing with, you know. I've never seen attempts to reason with the like work out well for anyone, but what do I know? Maybe you'll be the first.

I actually hope so.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
17 year old shooter - No record. Police Supporter. Was filmed earlier that day cleaning graffiti. Was interviewed later that night and I saw him on Live Stream 'helping' some of the protesters and people in crowd. Had a medic bag to assist. Shot those men in self defense from the GROUND.....

3 people shot - One verbally assaulted armed people at gas station. registered sex offender crime against a minor. Another attacked the shooter with his skateboard white chasing him. Battery and Domestic abuse charges. Third one, arm shot, is part of the Peoples Revolution Movement.

This is the make up of who is out there. Criminals celebrating criminals at night and terrorizing towns and neighborhoods.

They are still coming so more will be shot and if you think this is helping the Progressives in 2020 it is not. It is setting the stage for the next 4 years of domestic insurrection.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

i get where you are coming from , you have seen this happening to America for a while
and you have had enough

i just think America was founded on good ideals , and its best one is that its should be liberty and justice for all and peace to all mankind something i think all Americans should hold dear , those are good ideals to live by , maybe the olive branch is better than the automatic rifle is all Im saying.

too many people taking the law into their own hands because the law has failed them or they feel let down by the government or the state or whatever and trust has been lost because of the actions of a few bad people and its civil unrest everywhere.

its like the US is returning to the wild west and its live by the gun die by the gun

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I will not be shooting anyone unless they come to me. Now, should that happen, after all I have seen, I cannot guarantee I won't just mow down anyone in the area. That's not a threat; it's a warning, and a warning I hope is heeded. I will not be a willing statistic.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, wants to keep hating over that attitude, fine. Go for it. Go ahead and make excuses for those who would just as soon beat you in the head with a running chainsaw as not. That's what we're dealing with, you know. I've never seen attempts to reason with the like work out well for anyone, but what do I know? Maybe you'll be the first.

I actually hope so.

TheRedneck

So I don't think these rioters really understand what would be waiting for them just 20 mins from the crap inner city places they been rioting in freely. Come to the Suburbs and beyond with that crap and see what happens.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

If I didn’t have three young children, a wife, and a military career to close out, I’d be there in a heart beat defending people’s livelihoods.
It’s the correct thing to do.
Screw these rioters. All rioters should be arrested, or if causing physical violence, shot.

Every, single, one.
Now let’s ban me from this site already.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

i get where you are coming from , you have seen this happening to America for a while
and you have had enough

Yes, you do seem to get it.

i just think America was founded on good ideals , and its best one is that its should be liberty and justice for all and peace to all mankind something i think all Americans should hold dear , those are good ideals to live by , maybe the olive branch is better than the automatic rifle is all Im saying.

The olive branch is better than the rifle, but the olive branch has failed. One cannot always take the optimal path in life, especially when that optimal pathway is being blocked by those who demand violence. It takes two to make peace, but only one to make war... as sad as that is.

too many people taking the law into their own hands because the law has failed them or they feel let down by the government or the state or whatever and trust has been lost because of the actions of a few bad people and its civil unrest everywhere.

its like the US is returning to the wild west and its live by the gun die by the gun

Exactly how I see it. Given that choice, live by the gun or die by the gun, I choose to at least attempt to live. The gun is irrelevant when both choices include it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I genuinely feel exactly like you do.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

I'm wondering maybe Earth belongs to all the evil people and that im the problem because I'm not like them.

Maybe it's best to call it GG and bail...

Reincarnate my ass somewhere civilized and reasonable...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

There has always been pockets of that. America is huge...and I mean HUGE... There are areas where the culture there is just down right bad, and many are the inner cities that have been under Liberal rule for many decades.

If we take Portland as example we have 200 rioters in a city of 700,000 people, so do they represent the city? Much of this is isolated and blown out of proportion when the reality is the vast majority of these rioters/fighters are just losers in general that many would be doing something along the same lines any other time too.

In the third largest populated country in the world we talk about two people dying who went out to fight in the first place from a population of 327 million with 500 million guns...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: ThouArtGod

I'm wondering maybe Earth belongs to all the evil people and that im the problem because I'm not like them.

Maybe it's best to call it GG and bail...

Reincarnate my ass somewhere civilized and reasonable...

Like a dung beetle?

link   

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: frogs453

Ask the rioters. In many places, they've been coming in from out of state. Moving from place to place to enjoy destroying what's not theirs.

Seriously doubt that.

What we do know FOR SURE is the right-wing nut jobs/mass murderers/active shooters are FOR SURE coming from out of state, looking for violent altercations.

And your examples of that claim are....what? Your feelers? To my knowledge, NO right winger groups, since this BS started this year, have ACTUALLY done what you claim. However, these vermin rioters from two exceptionally worthless groups really DO keep coming from out of state to cause trouble after the sun goes down. A couple of W MI natives have been gained a scorching level of scornful infamy around here for being popped destroying others' property in other states.

So frankly, I think you're full of a hell of a lot of bull#.

link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

Somehow this whole thing destroyed the Spirit of this nation.

Even I lost touch with it.

And I loved America more than my own life. I breathe Patriotism.

But I don't even know her anymore.
I weep for her...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I’m so lost at this point, that I have no idea what to say.

America may not be perfect, but we are the best there is.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey brother,

Many patriots feel like you do. It is so frustrating to see this all go down but what really gets me are these overpaid flunkies in Washington D.C.

Once DC starts to burn in November, I hope the locals attack the halls of Congress and start shooting ALL politicians. This is what they ALL deserve.

Kill them all and let God sort it out.

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Somehow this whole thing destroyed the Spirit of this nation.

Even I lost touch with it.

And I loved America more than my own life. I breathe Patriotism.

But I don't even know her anymore.
I weep for her...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
ummmmm..... I am no god and neither are you.

Peace

DS

I’m so lost at this point, that I have no idea what to say.

America may not be perfect, but we are the best there is.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join