It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Both cases appear to be self-defense to me. In both situations, he's initially seen on camera fleeing with his back turned to those chasing him. That's enough for me to believe he's trying to de-escalate the situation.

It may be that they can make something stick on a lesser firearms charge. I have no idea what the local gun laws are.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: frogs453

Ask the rioters. In many places, they've been coming in from out of state. Moving from place to place to enjoy destroying what's not theirs.

Seriously doubt that.

What we do know FOR SURE is the right-wing nut jobs/mass murderers/active shooters are FOR SURE coming from out of state, looking for violent altercations.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

it also puts insane amounts of power into the hands of people who shouldnt wield the power of an electric tooth brush
anyone can be johhny dangerous when they have a weapon in their hands

edit on 27-8-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

No, we don't know anyone "right-wing" is coming from out of state. We only know one thing about those damn "right-wingers":

They have a lot of guns, and when they do start coming out en masse there will be a shortage on body bags. This kid is far from well-trained, but he's still standing; he already put one dog down and injured another. You might want to go back and look at my life tips.

Or not. Your choice.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I see human beings not dogs , there is a huge difference there mate
too many judge dredds in america man

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think its time to call insurrection,and shoot looters or those throwing rocks,moltovs,or with guns in their hands. Declare all public gatherings over 15 people illegal for a while in those cities. then say no mask coverings are able to be worn if its a peaceful protest for ID. Enforce curfew. if you are out with no good reason you are arrested and sent to jail until your intentions can be known.
If they want to experience what a fascist state is lets educate them.

Great idea! Might as well just own your fascism!

Arrest everyone who looks funny or different and jail them, who needs a reason! No more public gatherings!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Spider879

It’s simple. Stop trying to hurt people. This is NOT a game. We don’t buy all these guns to larp.
What in his post was racist?
Calling idiots ,idiots is racist now?

If u can't figure it out by his post, then you are not as smart as I thought you were..and no! this is no joke, bullets can fly in either direction...nuff said, I'm done with this thread.

I’m glad you thought I was smart, I’m just me. But I see just as many white BLM members as black ones. And guess what? They’re all idiots. Who told y’all it was ok to hurt people? The worst is most of your victims are your own people.
Nobody takes your movement seriously. It’s a pathetic joke with nothing to offer but anger and hate. What are you angry about? Do you even know? Because it looks like you’re angry because people are saying that’s enough free flatscreens.
Let the bullets fly, let’s water the tree of liberty again!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

No, we don't know anyone "right-wing" is coming from out of state. We only know one thing about those damn "right-wingers":

They have a lot of guns, and when they do start coming out en masse there will be a shortage on body bags. This kid is far from well-trained, but he's still standing; he already put one dog down and injured another. You might want to go back and look at my life tips.

Or not. Your choice.

TheRedneck

Dude, I don't honestly generally converse with violent fascist ideologues such as yourself.

If you had something intelligent or thought provoking to share, I would join in, but I've read your posts and your generally just not a very intelligent person.

Sorry bud, take care!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I have seen human beings as well... until one of them just demanded the kid shoot him, then his buddies cried out for the very police they want to kill. That's not human. That is an animal.

If they want to be human, they can act human. I'm tired of making excuses for them. Kill every Antifa in the country and this old redneck won't bat an eye. Enough is enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I believe I saw it here on ATS this morning. If I didn’t see it here I saw it from Tim Pool. I heard it a gun was found on his floorboard. I didn’t dig much deeper because I believe the shooting was justified even without the knife.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Dude, I don't honestly generally converse with violent fascist ideologues such as yourself.

Then have a nice day. Not too many left before you see actual violence... and it won't be from me.

I'm old. My turn to sit back and watch the show.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I think you’re one of the wisest posters on here, top 3, for what it’s worth

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Both cases appear to be self-defense to me. In both situations, he's initially seen on camera fleeing with his back turned to those chasing him. That's enough for me to believe he's trying to de-escalate the situation.

It may be that they can make something stick on a lesser firearms charge. I have no idea what the local gun laws are.

Nope.

Taking a weapon across statelines, into an altercation with your political opposition, murdering unarmed local civilians.

That's terrorism and murder 1. In any state, any jurisdiction, red or blue.

And not sure about all of you Nazis, but here in the U.S.A., someone attempting to disarm an active mass shooter with their bare hands is known as a HERO.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

sorry but you are wrong , animals are not cruel.

All I see is humans being cruel to one another

its sickening , violence begets violence

why arent you out there killing some dogs ? sounds like you'd enjoy it

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Whatever I saw was incorrect. The doj says he only had a knife on the floorboard

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Forgive me for injecting my "violent fascist ideology" here, but you keep making statements that demand a correction.

And not sure about all of you Nazis, but here in the U.S.A., someone attempting to disarm an active mass shooter with their bare hands is known as a HERO.

We call those "corpses" around this part of the USA. Not very useful except for filling up cemeteries.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The bald dude this thread is about was also a registered sex offender.
Arizona Inmate 172556
edit on 27-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

sorry but you are wrong , animals are not cruel.

Hmmm... you do have a valid point there. I need to come up with a better term.

Homo Erectus Idioticus comes to mind, but that's a lot to type.

All I see is humans being cruel to one another

its sickening , violence begets violence

No argument on any of that. It truly is sad to see how this is all coming about.

why arent you out there killing some dogs ? sounds like you'd enjoy it

Excuse me? How did you ever get that idea? I stated that when dealing with a pack of wild dogs, all one need do is shoot one and the rest will leave. If I liked killing dogs, wouldn't I prefer to shoot all of them?

Your logic completely escapes me.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
The bald dude this thread is about was also a registered sex offender.
Arizona Inmate 172556

Andy Ngo summed it up nicely, follow the thread here:
twitter.com...

The 3 shot (2 killed) in #Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot have been identified.

Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, was the first one killed. Video allegedly shows him chasing teen shooter & throwing something at him. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender for a sex crime involving a minor.
---
Anthony Huber, 26, was shot & killed in Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot. He was filmed chasing down the armed teen and hitting him when he was on the ground with a skateboard. He has a criminal history that includes charges of battery & repeat domestic abuse.
---
The third who was shot (& survived) is Gaige Grosskreutz, 26. He's a member of the People’s Revolution Movement. He was filmed chasing after the teen w/a pistol. He was shot at close-range in the upper arm. He has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed w/a gun.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We......... are either all in this together
Or it's every man for himself
If you think that one person helping defend anthers well being is wrong , that is your right.
I applaud the young man for doing the right thing and he is alive to tell the story because of it

I find it irritating that some of you complain that because he is from Illinois..... he had no right to be in Wisconsin, helping resist the criminals that have destroyed so much already. He had every right to be where ever he wants his body to be and he certainly had a right and a duty to end the lives of those who wish to harm him and others.

I can only hope that enough mothers get called to identify the bodies of their children....that it makes ALL fathers tell their kids to come home NOW.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join