It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Three people were attacking him in this and that gun saved his life. The sex offender he shot was also attacking him and there are reports he had a Molotov cocktail.

At least guns can equalize the situation and I prefer that over countries where people are hacked with macheties or chain saws.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Every re-watch hammers home that the looter-rioters #ed up, not the kid. That was VERY CLEARLY self defense and anyone arguing otherwise is a retarded basket case. People can keep parroting "but if he wasn't there, they'd be alive" til pigs grow wings and fly, I'm still going to point out yeah, but they'd also still be alive if they hadn't ganged up on him, either. NEVER charge someone with a weapon and when you have zero training of how to unarmed, unless you're ready to DIE.

In short, they're no big loss to society. Darwin's merely got new inductees.
edit on 8/27/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I see it as self defense as well. The thing I think he will face charges for are having a weapon. He is 17 and crossed state lines. Legal age to own a rifle is 18. It is possible that he was there with someone that was over 18 and would be covered under the law. There could also be some other laws I am not aware of that covers him but I am pretty sure it will take a good lawyer to get him out of trouble.

If he was 18 then this would be cut and dry self defense. Being 17 then this will be messy.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Three people were attacking him in this and that gun saved his life. The sex offender he shot was also attacking him and there are reports he had a Molotov cocktail.

At least guns can equalize the situation and I prefer that over countries where people are hacked with macheties or chain saws.

Like in 3rd world eh, yep those guns sure made it better.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

but it is. It equalizes the elderly, women and even children against thugs of any size.
Guns make all the difference. It's civilized. Without them it's Brazil, Sweden or UK where a stronger migrant with a knife is your boss.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Like in 3rd world eh, yep those guns sure made it better.

Honduras- citizens do not have the right to bear arms. How is that working out? That's right gangs don't care about laws. Venezuela is such a swell place right. They don't have gun rights either. Mexico-same, Ecuador, Nicaragua, and... let stop there because I do not know of any 3rd world countries where the citizens have the right to keep and bear arms. They do have plenty of guns though. It is just that lawful citizens become criminals if they have them for protection.

The countries that don't have guns you still have crime and murder. Chainsaw massacre type murder. Thanks, but no thanks. No one carries a police officer in their back pocket but a pistol works just fine. I take care of myself legally without any worry what so ever of some machete, knife-wielding, or chainsaw psycho.
edit on 27-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Hmmm... based on what happened at 33 seconds in, I guess the old saying is true: Antifa are like wild, mangy dogs; shoot one and the rest will leave.

To demonstrate just how little sympathy I have now for the useful idiots who loot and burn and smash things because they didn't get their way, the first thought through my mind at that point was, "He dances funny when you blow his arm off." Probably not a good thing, but that's what you get when it goes this far.

Life tip: Bring more than just your fists to a gunfight.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The kid was running away, somebody throws a molotov cocktail at him. He gets chased down again ends up on the ground being attacked by a few guys and shoots in self defence.
What kind of moron trys to attack someone who is armed with an assault rifle, knowing he has just shot a guy.
Mob mentality overtakes common sesnse and people end up dead.
edit on 27-8-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Correct

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Except wild dogs smell better.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Filthy animals.

Part of me wants it to keep going until the major cities are all on fire and cannot function.

High population density is a huge problem for our species and country, and a bunch of idiots acting like locusts will only serve to get them killed.

Self censored , reply removed , promoting violence in reaction to racistassholes is not a thing I should promote as a clap back, I should know better, even if this is the Mudpit.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Self censored.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

It’s simple. Stop trying to hurt people. This is NOT a game. We don’t buy all these guns to larp.
What in his post was racist?
Calling idiots ,idiots is racist now?

edit on 27-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

It’s simple. Stop trying to hurt people. This is NOT a game. We don’t buy all these guns to larp.

Guy gets shot 7 times because he had a knife in his car, a guy kills 2 people and walks away without a care in the world and drives back home.

Oh I think the craziness is just getting started

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

To be fair, saying the N word doesn't make you racist.
It's a good indicator but there's nuances.

Genuine question

In my lifetime many words have been changed due to this PC culture, and

I've been wondering lately if the word 'cracker' (I dont even know if that is

permissible/allowed ?) has the same connotation as the N word...... as the

word doesn't seem to have the same derogation but is used in the same way?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I see it as self defense as well. The thing I think he will face charges for are having a weapon. He is 17 and crossed state lines. Legal age to own a rifle is 18. It is possible that he was there with someone that was over 18 and would be covered under the law. There could also be some other laws I am not aware of that covers him but I am pretty sure it will take a good lawyer to get him out of trouble.

If he was 18 then this would be cut and dry self defense. Being 17 then this will be messy.

Sorry, when you go and do vigilante work at 17 no ‘cowardly technicalities’ you can think of will save him.

Technicalities are the savior of you lot. Same with pedos.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Use your head...

Facepalm. *

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Use your head...
Facepalm. *

I did.....that's why I asked.

I would hate to offend the thin skinned professionally offended

and those who are offended on behalf of others.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Guy gets shot 7 times because he had a knife in his car, a guy kills 2 people and walks away without a care in the world and drives back home.

It was a gun in his car.
And the other guy killed 3 people. The bald dude, a skater, and a black dude.
And you’re right, more will die. A lot more, probably.
I just can’t stand when people act shocked.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If u can't figure it out by his post, then you are not as smart as I thought you were..and no! this is no joke, bullets can fly in either direction...nuff said, I'm done with this thread.
edit on 27-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
I don’t think he hit the black guy that came running in with the jump kick right after he fell.
He shot the bald guy that bum rushed him with a Molotov cocktail, the skater who was about to lay him out with the skateboard, and the “medic” (Lefty) standing over him with the pistol.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It was a gun in his car.
And the other guy killed 3 people. The bald dude, a skater, and a black dude.
And you’re right, more will die. A lot more, probably.
I just can’t stand when people act shocked.

The only reports I see today say there was a knife in his car. Not arguing, just looking for clarity, do you have a source that says there was a gun in the car?

www.jsonline.com... /5639429002/

www.wdio.com...

www.politifact.com...

nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join