It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Rioter repeatedly says shoot me n-word and gets shot in the head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

VIDEO: Rioter Repeatedly Says ‘Shoot Me N**ga,’ Gets Shot in the Head Moments Later

Video footage appears to show the Black Lives Matter rioter who was shot in the head at a parking lot lot altercation at a car store that was being looted during the the Kenosha riots taunting a group of armed men with the demand, “Shoot me n**ga!”

Towards the end of the video below, a short bald man in a red shirt and blue shorts with red facial hair and green ear piercings can be seen shouting, “Don’t point no motherf**king gun at me homie… f**k you and everything you got. Shoot me n**ga! Shoot me n**ga!”

A man holding a rifle who appeared to be the shooter fled the scene as members of the crowd screamed “Get outta here” and “get that motherf**ker.”

The shooter was then chased down the street, where another altercation ensued as reported on earlier by National File:

It appears that after the first man was shot, a group of rioters attempted to chase the shooter, which may have led to the second man’s arm injury.

Footage captured by Town Hall’s Julio Rosas shows “multiple gunshots” fired “after people chased a guy with the rifle,” who some are saying is the same shooter. “He fired his gun at a guy who jumped on top of him,” reported Rosas.

More clear video from Brendan Gutenschwager appears to show the same man be tackled to the ground, shoot one of his pursuers in the gut, then shoot another in the arm.

Schaffer noted that some rioters did not seem perturbed by the violence, and it continued within seconds of the dramatic shooting.

“Within 60 seconds of the shooting rioters were attempting to light an SUV on fire at a car shop that was operated ironically by one of the rioters,” wrote Schaffer. As Schaffer approached, he says “multiple rioters were” in the process of “destroying a silver sedan using metal bats.”

Daily Caller reporter Richie McGinniss happened to be at the scene when the shooting happened, and rushed to help one of the injured men, using his shirt to attempt to stop the bleeding.

LINK

Not good....but who did not see this coming? On link are a few videos that you can watch concerning this matter. Please make sure children do not watch this...

I have been bitchin about this very thing for weeks and now first blood (by a gun) has occurred. Whose fault is it? The mayor, the govenour and the police.

I guarantee you ..... that there will be retaliation.

Right now those terrorist can enjoy the killing ....until Trump gets reelected.... once that's done Trump will jump into action. The Demorats just don't get it.....this is what will get Trump reelected and then he will drop the hammer......and ALL of this will stop overnight...

Any bets?

edit on 26-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Title edit

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Damn, one of those videos shows a dudes bicept blown open.

Cant say I blame the people defending their property.
Perhaps people fighting back against the mob of vandals will be a deterant ... doubt it though.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Filthy animals.

Part of me wants it to keep going until the major cities are all on fire and cannot function.

High population density is a huge problem for our species and country, and a bunch of idiots acting like locusts will only serve to get them killed.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If gun fire continues and only a few more people get shot.....watch....then massive shootings will occur..... on both sides. If civil war starts it will be short lived.....Trump will bring in the National Guard.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If civil war breaks out, it will once again be Americans vs democrats... Only this time, instead of north vs south it will be rural vs city.

The catch is, the cities simply cannot exist without resources from rural America.

The whole thing will be over in two weeks tops.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good.

Being stupid should hurt.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

This is a result of taking Bugs Bunny cartoons off the air.
Daffy Duck repeatedly tells Bugs Bunny to "Shoot me now!" , so Bugs Bunny without hesitation shoots him in the head.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This is a result of taking Bugs Bunny cartoons off the air.
Daffy Duck repeatedly tells Bugs Bunny to "Shoot me now!" , so Bugs Bunny without hesitation shoots him in the head.

Yeah , Bugs used logic traps to reverse the situation...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm all for defending your own property, but does it still apply when you drive 30 miles from Illinois and it's not your own property? That is a legitimate question, not sarcasm. Well whatever the outcome at least there is a ton of video of all 3 shootings.

The kid is 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse, and a police cadet. Also do you know the point of wearing surgical gloves but no mask?
edit on 26-8-2020 by frogs453 because: Question

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
While I want all this BS to be over, the last thing I want is a civil war.

I’m really at a loss for words as of late. You read the the comments section of these news stories and just see people saying “These innocent protesters” while condemning anyone protecting the city. I just don’t get it.

Just as much as I don’t want anything getting destroyed, I don’t want anyone dead.

I’m more pissed off that we’ve come this far as humans and it’s like we’ve hit a rubber wall that shot us backwards.

I’m pissed off with politicians who do nothing to denounce the rioting and only point blame at the people trying to preserve the cities.

I can’t say I’m hopeful that a re-election is going to spur Trump into action. Why wait? To prove a point? That’s no better than the idiot mayors and governors who are doing nothing.

This is why I’m disgusted by the two-party system. These scumbags are using citizens as pawns for political points. None of them give a sh*t about the people, it’s all about stacking the deck in their favor. This is not why what I want my tax dollars funding.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
If gun fire continues and only a few more people get shot.....watch....then massive shootings will occur..... on both sides. If civil war starts it will be short lived.....Trump will bring in the National Guard.

No, i dont think so. He would have to federalize the guard.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. The part that hurt me the most watching this guy defend himself was that he couldnt wing a couple more of these aggressors. Some ran to safety when they realized this isn't a video game and may not respawn.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Ask the rioters. In many places, they've been coming in from out of state. Moving from place to place to enjoy destroying what's not theirs.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Declare it an insurrection and he can. It has happened before.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I like your attitude towards this issue.

You should consider running for office..... you have my vote.

a reply to: Drucifer

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The National Guard is a federal military agency and not a state agency...

No need to federalize national guard troops...... (I think)

originally posted by: drewlander

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
2 dead and counting ..... from last night riot.

I wonder what happens tonight.....

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The kid is 17 years old Kyle Rittenhouse, and a police cadet.

If this is accurate he just screwed his parents over.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It was the Daily Caller's reporter on the ground who took in the man shot in the head.

Richie McGinniss has been one of several conservative reporters embedded in the riots to report what the MSM won't, and he was the one who used his shirt to try to stop the bleeding of the guy shot in the head and then transported him to the hospital.

Townhall, Blaze TV, and The Daily Caller have all had reporters on the ground in all this since the beginning bringing in live footage from the streets.

Additionally, they report that the one who shot this person was with Boogaloo boys who were patrolling businesses in that area.
edit on 26-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Rioters heard saying "CALL THE COPS!" "CALL THE COPS!" over the body of the fallen rioter.

Can't make this stuff up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join