It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime minister Abe of Japan is in the hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There's a lot of military jets flying over yamaguchi something is cooking.

Prime minister of Abe condition is unknown at this present time

It does appear those conditions very severe.

The news here is keeping very quiet on this condition but there is very much action on the defense Force here in Japan.

I don't know the status of the alert forcedes ,the American forces here in Okinawa due to his health condition.

There does seem to be a lot more activity are there jets flying over southern Japan.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

There's a lot of military jets flying over yamaguchi something is cooking.

Prime minister of Abe condition is unknown at this present time

It does appear those conditions very severe.

The news here is keeping very quiet on this condition but there is very much action on the defense Force here in Japan.

I don't know the status of the alert forcedes ,the American forces here in Okinawa due to his health condition.

There does seem to be a lot more activity are there jets flying over southern Japan.

Could only find this Magic. Worn out by the looks of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you for this info. I haven't responded in many of your threads because I didn't have anything to add, but I do read them.

This time, though, I have a question: If anything happens to Abe, who replaces him? What is the process for that?

All my best wishes to Abe, so that it doesn't come to that. We have enough uncertainty in the world as it is.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well-wishes to PM Abe! Hope he's ok. As a person, and a leader - we don't need any additional instability.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Friday, August 28, 2020

Prime Minister Abe is expected to resign, due to health reasons.

Several Asian news outlets are now confirming that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is likely to step down from his position due to a mounting health concern.

PM Abe is one of the strong nationalist politicians who align with the MAGA agenda of President Donald Trump.

Both leaders were friends even before President Trump stepped into politics.

Abe is a good friend to the White House and one of the key elements of the Indo-Pacific policy initiatives. His support & leadership will be missed on the international stage.

Expect further details later today. No doubt he and President Trump have talked.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

new topics

top topics

join