It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil unrest on the backstreets.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

That reminds me of Greta thrumberg when she could not answer a question, and she tried to palm the question of the journo to another panel member.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Its becoming ridiculous, either dictator dan is preparing victoria for a takeover from an evil more regime china, as it js victoria is owned by those scum, perhaps they have called the debt in.

And he wants to screw us over and when the interment camps start up, people may be thankful for a cup of broth for their slave Labour.
edit on 26-8-2020 by robsmith because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The smugness and bias of the Channel 7 reporter reminds me why I turned of the TV. Will need to keep it off for a while longer I guess. I expect the police are getting ready for more civil unrest as the lock downs, ignorance and corruption continues. When it is a few hundred the police look in control, as it gets to a few thousand and 10's thousands it will get harder. Then that ANTIFA thing... Most in Melbourne look to be handling it very reasonably, when a few of the younger ones finally need to blow of some steam?

Potential coronavirus treatments are being 'patronisingly dismissed'

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says one would think Victoria's coronavirus death toll would make the state government and its advisors desperate to investigate any potential treatment suggested by doctors “better qualified than themselves”.

He spoke of possible treatments which scientists have claimed could possibly help treat those affected by the coronavirus, discussing some of the scientific findings into Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.

“Unfortunately there's a pattern here of patronisingly dismissing potential treatments – potential treatments - that could cut the dying".

[email protected]

To Julian Elliott,

For someone in your position I expect you are aware of an international collaboration for the studies and metadata on treatments for Covid-19.

www.c19study.com

Your ignorance and dupers delight on such a critical matter with wide reaching implications during medical health emergency is a crime against humanity.

But i guess we could both say we know it is not about the virus isn't it? So are you really aware where all this is going and happy to sign up? Or are you just way too compromised and stuck between a rock and a hard place?

More people are waking up and seeing through all these lies,

kwakakev

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I’ll just leave this here.

m.youtube.com...

# 1146
edit on 26-8-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Stewart/Oliver consolidation re Bryant aftermath

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

It is pretty funny when it is not available in Australia.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not available there?

Know another thing that’s hard to find?

Inventing David Geffen

Been a while since I searched it. But it was gone from
interwebs, such that I’d wished I had made a CD burn.

He was manic, bold on C, dressed down in a white polo like a viper wearing a bonnet.
Coldly and shamelessly boasted how he got the big O into office.

# 1147

edit on 26-8-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why do we have 2 extremes? America has stand down orders left and right, but Australia shows what it's like having an actual dictator.

When will cooler heads raise up?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: robsmith

This is happening in Australia....... surveillance cameras able to detect if masks are being worn and correct distancing is being observed.

This situation is not going away.

That is insane. Surely they have log chains for their utes?
I've seen this same config of cameras at the Lowes here in the states.
Except it is mobile on a trailer.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Heres another link, this article is a year old, so I would hazard a guess its already active.

www.zdnet.com...

Whilst I agree their use is likely in future, let's stick to the facts of which there is enough to be seriously peed off about.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Agreed, it would be b hard to gather people over a protest, though this group of people are very close more or less related family.

My suspicion is they are being paid off by someone to protest, for some agenda. This group of people in my area are mostly tradies, drug dealers, they would do most things for a dollar.

They hold a bit of influence over the local council. If you get my drift, corruption.

They appear to be similar to the young idiots in Dandenong shopping centre getting around with an Islamic state flag.

Likely of the nationality responsible for the large majority of Australia's would be terrorists and foreign fighters in Syria.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
God damn, Australia, this Draconian crap isn't a freaking competition. Talk about giving certain stretches of the US a serious run for it's control freak money. When you're more balls-to-the-wall crushingly restrictive than the US, it's grounds for me saying "You ought to be ashamed of yourselves" o.O

Thanks for your support- we are thoroughly enjoying living in a dictatorship that we obviously imposed on ourselves.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes that's The real difference from America then you guys . We blame EVERY ONE but our self for the stupids we have.
While the country falls around us its either the lefts falt or the rights falt but saying that has NOT changed a thing .

The people in power can so easily do what every they want It takes the FALL of so called civilization to change anything .

But then its to late and this time there will be no next civilization for 10,000 years If we are lucky enough to be around to rebuild then .

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The religion Nuts love to talk about how gods are doing this and that Kill us or help us when the Fact it only we can help us or kill us .

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

In America the anti-maskers are the non violent segment of the population.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: Nyiah
God damn, Australia, this Draconian crap isn't a freaking competition. Talk about giving certain stretches of the US a serious run for it's control freak money. When you're more balls-to-the-wall crushingly restrictive than the US, it's grounds for me saying "You ought to be ashamed of yourselves" o.O

Thanks for your support- we are thoroughly enjoying living in a dictatorship that we obviously imposed on ourselves.

Living in Victoria is a choice
not that were that much better off here in nsw .

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I guess when people are pushed too far tjings like this happen. I find it hilarious all the anti trump talk here in australia, yet he would probably do a better job than dan the dictator.

Iam proud to say I didnt vote for the dictator, though many People who did probably regret their choice, right about now.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Your right in what you say the same punks, at the plaza and the train station, and fountain gate shopping centre.

Once again they were on the streets protesting tonight, scurrying when the police showed up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join