It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 or more shot in Kenosha,,reports of multiple shooters.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It appears a single shooter. First fired when defending a building, then fired again as he was knocked down by multiple "protesters" as he tried to escape.

The one shot at the first scene was a head shot and is probably the confirmed fatality. At the second scene one is probably losing an arm, one with possible fatal chest wound, other unknown.

Video is being archived. I'll update and confirm as I can.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sounds like CNN is going to try and blame local business owners. They shot 3 "demonstrators" over a "disagreement".

www.cnn.com...

Bull. They were protecting their property against terrorists, after being looted and burned 3 straight nights!

CNN hasn't reported anything truthful in so long I highly doubt they're going to start waiting for facts now.

Blame anybody but the "protesters" first, stay silent later.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

It appears a single shooter. First fired when defending a building, then fired again as he was knocked down by multiple "protesters" as he tried to escape.

The one shot at the first scene was a head shot and is probably the confirmed fatality. At the second scene one is probably losing an arm, one with possible fatal chest wound, other unknown.

Was this that group of peaceful protesters attempting to blow up a gas station in a residential area that got themselves shot?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

edit on 26-8-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Was this that group of peaceful protesters attempting to blow up a gas station in a residential area that got themselves shot?

Footage prior to the first shot shows the shooter with a group openly in support of BLM, but they were not going to allow destruction of anything that wasn't government property. The person that was shot was white and repeatedly yelling "shoot me, n***a, shoot me" and appeared to be with BLM.

White supremacist narrative is pretty much DOA from the footage. Not that the media will waste any time obscuring the truth.

The scene of the second shooting the shooter is being chased by what appears to be 20 or more people. He gets knocked down and shoots three more people before they can pile on.

I've yet to see any clear footage of the first shooting, but the guy who was shot had to be restrained multiple times before the incident.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I've yet to see any clear footage of the first shooting,

i have, the man shot was running at the shooter whilst his back was turned, appeared to make contact with him just before being shot.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

I've yet to see any clear footage of the first shooting,

i have, the man shot was running at the shooter whilst his back was turned, appeared to make contact with him just before being shot.

That confirms what I heard.

Also now there is photo of the "medic"? shot in the arm holding a pistol which also appears to be in the video when he was charging the shooter.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
No sympathy for the majority.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This mindless street violence is gong to acheive the exact opposite of what the stupid rioters want.
They want less harsh police tactics?
Well the ONLY way to acheive that is through dialougue not violence.

Can they not see that violence is counterproductive?
It will lead to a more hostile police,with more funding,militarised tactics and gear,and thus more violence.

The system is geared to deal with these riots(it has practice)-the way you fight it is with meetings and pressure through peaceful means-the moment you resort to violence and destrution of property is the moment the you have walked into the trap set for you by the system you wish to change.

I get the frustration and wish to change the system-But holy crap,this is not the way.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
News flash.

People get beaten, stabbed and shot in riots.

Riots are avoided by sensible people.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It brings joy to my heart.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

"White Nationalist Militia Member Shoots 4 during peaceful protest"

If this bloke is not let off the hook for defending himself against these violent c**ts, and if sh!t like this continues to escalate because rioters have MSM cover, the trigger will have been pulled.

Get guns, form militias, be ready to kill or be killed.

You have approx 80 years on this god foresaken rock to do your part - make it count.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The media and the twitterverse are making martyrs out of the guys shot and just painting this kid as a Trump supporter. Sad.

The guys attacking him were shooting at him. Just like the arrest videos everything is suddeny cut and lost.

I watched it live streamed. The one guy was walking to him with a gun to shoot him.

Hey man...nice shot.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join