It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Angel mom’ speech pulled from RNC after tweet about Jewish plot to enslave world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Touche

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Can't believe they didn't properly screen her before lining her with other speakers??

Oh I’m sure they did. It’s pretty clear she’s got the spirit of the GOP running through her.

Yeah, that's why you'll always be wrong on this and pretty much every other issue. You blame the GOP for everything instead of using logic to figure out who's doing what.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Could you unknowingly strap a gopro to her forehead?

Enquiring minds want to know.

LOL. No. She has horns and it won't fit.

I read that in Borat’s voice.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I read that in Borat’s voice.

The same voice I use on her when I talk about her claw.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: GBP/JPY

There is no such thing as evil. It's a human construct that you visualize yourself. Sorry about that.

Firmware from the world's largest retailer.

youtu.be...
^That not evil to you? I suspect you vote blue?

It's not classy or cute to be willfully ignorant of facts, especially when a specific mob is pretending to be a specific "race" to commit heinous crimes. A goy is just a goy.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: 19Bones79

It involves the cult of Sabbateans that are essentially devoted to the luciferian agenda. It has nothing to do with Judaism. So to refer to these banking families as Jews is not accurate. So yeah, it is technically antisemitism.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Sabbateans (or Sabbatians) were a variety of followers of disciples and believers in Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676), a Jewish rabbi who was proclaimed to be the Jewish Messiah in 1666 by Nathan of Gaza. Vast numbers of Jews in the Jewish diaspora accepted his claims, even after he became a Jewish apostate with his conversion to Islam in the same year. Sabbatai Zevi's followers, both during his "Messiahship" and after his conversion to Islam, are known as Sabbateans. Part of the Sabbateans lived on until well into the 20th century as Dönmeh.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Her views, shared by many others of questionable intelligence, wisdom and ethics, are odd since I've known a few Jewish folks and they, too, seem enslaved by the banking system.

I suppose they may have a secret fraternal system that bypasses all laws, monetary dealings and banks, enabling them to live lavishly, free of wage slavery or worry; but if so, their acting skills are enviable as they seem exactly as miserable as most folks working jobs they don't like to live.

I didn't see any horns on their head, either ... aren't they also supposed to be horny?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I dont think anyone believes that even 10% of all Jewish people are involved.

I am saying that the elite on top happens to be Jewish.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
With all the convicted felons and liars the DNC had talk during their week, I'm surprised any liberal has the lack of sense to even attempt to criticize any RNC speakers.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
With all the convicted felons and liars the DNC had talk during their week, I'm surprised any liberal has the lack of sense to even attempt to criticize any RNC speakers.

Considering half of the RNC speakers have the last name Trump, and the rest have such qualifications as "pointed a gun at people once", the 2020 RNC criticizes itself. How many ATS members will be speaking? They seem to be desperate for any speaker that's even remotely right wing. Hell, maybe I'll call in and see if they'll put me on. They have plenty of time to kill.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
oh, God created evil....actually...According to Him....

Or anyway Scripture is straight forward and not paraphrasing ...God created evil ....several verses yeah..

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: GBP/JPY

There is no such thing as evil. It's a human construct that you visualize yourself. Sorry about that.

edit on 26-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Considering half of the RNC speakers have the last name Trump, and the rest have such qualifications as "pointed a gun at people once", the 2020 RNC criticizes itself. How many ATS members will be speaking? They seem to be desperate for any speaker that's even remotely right wing. Hell, maybe I'll call in and see if they'll put me on. They have plenty of time to kill.

The RNC is very pro-Israel... Their pro-Israel policies are one of the few things that the media does not criticize either, which indicates the DNC is also following suit. It is one of the major lobbying powers in the world, but Scripture must be fulfilled so I'm not sweating it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
yep, the U S State Department has Israel flags on every door and desk....

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: bigsnowman

The RNC is very pro-Israel... Their pro-Israel policies are one of the few things that the media does not criticize either, which indicates the DNC is also following suit. It is one of the major lobbying powers in the world, but Scripture must be fulfilled so I'm not sweating it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh ATS. Criticize a fabricated text and the anti-Semites come crawling out of their holes. Stay classy.

Oh I do love fishing. Didn't catch any big ones though. Disappointed.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Yes, you posted the wiki article, did you want to add your own opinion of why?

Sabbateans do not represent Judaism. It is a misguided off shoot that is devoted to luciferian worship. There are Sabbateans that have huge power in the world, they are not Jews, even though they claim to be, according to Judaism they are not.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Flesh699

Yes, you posted the wiki article, did you want to add your own opinion of why?

Sabbateans do not represent Judaism. It is a misguided off shoot that is devoted to luciferian worship. There are Sabbateans that have huge power in the world, they are not Jews, even though they claim to be, according to Judaism they are not.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Revelation 3:9

top topics

<< 1   >>

join