It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Angel mom’ speech pulled from RNC after tweet about Jewish plot to enslave world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Bravo RNC. Good move. Quick, just in time to avoid further bad press.

The campaign did not cite a reason for dropping Mendoza, but the move comes after The Daily Beast reported that early Tuesday morning, Mendoza shared in a since-deleted tweet an anti-Semitic thread on the Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family. The thread claimed that "malevolent Jewish forces in the banking industry are out to enslave non-Jews and promote world wars," and included references to the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon, the Daily Beast said.

Source

Mary Ann Mendoza is no stranger to these beliefs by the way., having a previous anti-semetic post traced back to 2018. Can't believe they didn't properly screen her before lining her with other speakers??

The tweet in question:

The original thread can be found on here:
Source

The story itself? Based on a wealthy German Jewish money changer and trader, Amschel Bauer, and his plans to convince the wealthiest men on earth to pool their resources and gain total dominance upon the world. The source itself denies being anti-semetic alongside the 'golden mom', however Amschel, alongside his family, have had a history of being targeted by anti-semetic groups and organisations. The story itself has deep dies to various anti-semtic and nazi sentiments:

The Jewish Rothschilds are depicted in a negative manner, consistent with the anti-Semitic policy of Nazi Germany. The 1940 film has a similar title and a similar plot to a 1934 American film, The House of Rothschild, starring George Arliss and Boris Karloff, that presented the Rothschilds in a more positive light. It is one of three Nazi-era German films that provide an antisemitic retelling of an earlier film. The others, both released in 1940, bore titles similar to films released in 1934: The Eternal Jew was a documentary-format film with the same title as the 1934 film and Jud Süss was a drama based on a 1934 film adaptation of a 1925 novel.

Source

Mendoza was feeling very sorry for herself and had taken to twitter to claim she hadn't read the full thread.

Mendoza took to Twitter Tuesday night to apologize for "not paying attention to the intent of the whole message," and said that the thread "does not reflect my feelings or personal thoughts whatsoever."

Regardless, this is a lesson that this way of outdated thinking won't be tolerated, even for the GOP. I really commend them and hope they continue their efforts. I've got to also comment that I think the GOP convention had been great. Kimberly Guilfoyle spoke about her immigrant mother and their struggles as foreigners to the US. I can see a path toward more inclusiveness and it's refreshing.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Classic. You're getting trolled

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Classic. You're getting trolled

What? She trolled to be removed from a very important speaking position at the GOP convention? What was the motive?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Money, cash, bones. whatever. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

edit on 25-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
yeah, it's not anti jew

It's anti EVIL....anti NWO
edit on 25-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

There is no such thing as evil. It's a human construct that you visualize yourself. Sorry about that.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Rekrul because: Added words

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Definitely not a topic to be involved with during this time.

But let me ask you this:

Have you read the protocols?

Have you seen how spot on they are?

Is there a family or families who have been controlling banking for hundreds of years?

Who are they?

Is it antisemitism to point these "coincidences" out?

Would it be reasonable to assume that the most powerful people in the world could get this document to be declared a fraud in a court of law?

And, if the protocols truly are a fraudulent document, how could the fraudsters have so accurately predicted the future?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Can't believe they didn't properly screen her before lining her with other speakers??

Oh I’m sure they did. It’s pretty clear she’s got the spirit of the GOP running through her.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
It's the God damned mob! I don't understand why nobody sees it here.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Spot on

wiki

Strom first published in 1993: "All America Must Know the Terror that is Upon Us". He wrote:"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Mendoza shared in a since-deleted tweet an anti-Semitic thread on the Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family. The thread claimed that "malevolent Jewish forces in the banking industry are out to enslave non-Jews and promote world wars," and included references to the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon

HAHA! Pretty awkward.

What with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo broadcasting his Trumpian support from the King David Hotel in Jerusalem!

edit on 26-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

It involves the cult of Sabbateans that are essentially devoted to the luciferian agenda. It has nothing to do with Judaism. So to refer to these banking families as Jews is not accurate. So yeah, it is technically antisemitism.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

A letter sent by National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Tom Emmer to party members identified three “left-wing radicals” that he says “bought control of Congress for the Democrats.” They are all Jewish.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Certainly goyim know no better. You're not allowed to criticize African Americans or jews in this country.

Especially Jews (unless it's Hollywood but then you just forget it's Jewish controlled). That's a big no no. Big big no no.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago2605699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

A persons character is not defined by his skin color, but by his religious or non-religious worldview.

That's my opinion of it. Good and bad elements in every group.

Racism in and of itself is retarded.

(post by ZangetsuIchirin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Oh ATS. Criticize a fabricated text and the anti-Semites come crawling out of their holes. Stay classy.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Bravo RNC. Good move. Quick, just in time to avoid further bad press.

The campaign did not cite a reason for dropping Mendoza, but the move comes after The Daily Beast reported that early Tuesday morning, Mendoza shared in a since-deleted tweet an anti-Semitic thread on the Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family. The thread claimed that "malevolent Jewish forces in the banking industry are out to enslave non-Jews and promote world wars," and included references to the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon, the Daily Beast said.

Source

Mary Ann Mendoza is no stranger to these beliefs by the way., having a previous anti-semetic post traced back to 2018. Can't believe they didn't properly screen her before lining her with other speakers??

The tweet in question:

The original thread can be found on here:
Source

The story itself? Based on a wealthy German Jewish money changer and trader, Amschel Bauer, and his plans to convince the wealthiest men on earth to pool their resources and gain total dominance upon the world. The source itself denies being anti-semetic alongside the 'golden mom', however Amschel, alongside his family, have had a history of being targeted by anti-semetic groups and organisations. The story itself has deep dies to various anti-semtic and nazi sentiments:

The Jewish Rothschilds are depicted in a negative manner, consistent with the anti-Semitic policy of Nazi Germany. The 1940 film has a similar title and a similar plot to a 1934 American film, The House of Rothschild, starring George Arliss and Boris Karloff, that presented the Rothschilds in a more positive light. It is one of three Nazi-era German films that provide an antisemitic retelling of an earlier film. The others, both released in 1940, bore titles similar to films released in 1934: The Eternal Jew was a documentary-format film with the same title as the 1934 film and Jud Süss was a drama based on a 1934 film adaptation of a 1925 novel.

Source

Mendoza was feeling very sorry for herself and had taken to twitter to claim she hadn't read the full thread.

Mendoza took to Twitter Tuesday night to apologize for "not paying attention to the intent of the whole message," and said that the thread "does not reflect my feelings or personal thoughts whatsoever."

Regardless, this is a lesson that this way of outdated thinking won't be tolerated, even for the GOP. I really commend them and hope they continue their efforts. I've got to also comment that I think the GOP convention had been great. Kimberly Guilfoyle spoke about her immigrant mother and their struggles as foreigners to the US. I can see a path toward more inclusiveness and it's refreshing.

I'm telling you right now, Latinos are probably the most racist people on the planet. Not only this, They hate other Latinos too.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Totally accurate.

My Evil Joo wife is in accounting (controls money) and won't let me watch what I want on TV (controls the media).

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Totally accurate.

My Evil Joo wife is in accounting (controls money) and won't let me watch what I want on TV (controls the media).

Could you unknowingly strap a gopro to her forehead?

Enquiring minds want to know.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Could you unknowingly strap a gopro to her forehead?

Enquiring minds want to know.

LOL. No. She has horns and it won't fit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join