It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do C-Span livestream number shows the lack of enthusiasm for Biden?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: TheMZA

It is easy to be feared, respect is what I strive for. When you are respected then there is no need to be feared.

My side can riot, burn down buildings and kill people. We have support of the mainstream media and Hollywood. Our presidents can literally fly to pedophile island and have affairs while in office.
Your “cops” can’t even make an arrest without being hassled. Your president can’t even get two scoops of ice cream without it being a scandal.
Respect and fear don’t matter.

My side is winning, yours is losing . Get over it.

We got ourselves a pretend tough guy thinking he's some kind of terrorist.
🤣

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

It is easy to be feared, respect is what I strive for. When you are respected then there is no need to be feared.

Well I suppose you need some sort of coping mechanism to shield you from reality.

My side can riot, burn down buildings and kill people. We have support of the mainstream media and Hollywood. Our presidents can literally fly to pedophile island and have affairs while in office.
Your “cops” can’t even make an arrest without being hassled. Your president can’t even get two scoops of ice cream without it being a scandal.

🤣

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Well I suppose you need some sort of coping mechanism to shield you from reality.

🤣

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The Republicans and the Democrats both suck.

I want to live in the reality where Vermin Supreme won the Libertarian nomination and debated Trump and Biden.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

🤣

Maybe...

It's that election interference we hear about.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You are proud of all that?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"Anecdotal story, in my neighborhood, a traditionally Democrat area of northeast Pennsylvania, there are a fair number of Biden signs and almost no Trump signs."

So the riots haven't reached your town yet?

I've been told that there aren't many Biden signs in Kenosha today.

In a city that has blue since 92.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

"Well I know my friends and I are all voting for Biden. As a matter of fact I don’t personally know anyone voting for trump'

So the riots haven't reached your town yet?

Please come back when they do.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I tried to watch it on Fox but they kept cutting off at people speaking so I changed to C-SPAN. Tonight I only watched on C-SPAN. It was delightful to see how many former Hillary voters called the line afterwards to express their support for Trump and will be voting for him this year.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"My side can riot, burn down buildings and kill people. We have support of the mainstream media and Hollywood. Our presidents can literally fly to pedophile island and have affairs while in office.

My side is winning, yours is losing . Get over it."

Does ANYONE think that post makes any sense at all?

Mind = Lost

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

"The Republicans and the Democrats both suck."

The current crop of Democrats suck.

(Fixed that for you)

"I want to live in the reality where Vermin Supreme won the Libertarian nomination and debated Trump and Biden."

I would also like to see that.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Your side shares all the same feelings as a racist, too, the only difference being the end goal.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

After you copy what you want quoted, hit the (“) icon above reply field and paste there.

It would greatly speed up the reading of your post.

If you need further help you can PM me.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

After you copy what you want quoted, hit the (“) icon above reply field and paste there.

It would greatly speed up the reading of your post.

If you need further help you can PM me.

Thank you, learn something new every day.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Like I said abortion on demand continues and your 2A gets chipped away at.

Would not that be "our" instead of "your" ?
Hmm....
Spidey Sense tingling.
Something rotten in Denmark

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Your side is “whining”... fixed it for ya

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

👍

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

are you against the 2nd amendment, and for racial division? It your choice if you are, but you aren't super clear with your posts.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Thanks I was wondering about the numbers.

About the signs: Trump supporters don't dare put up signs. I live in a very Republican area.

The people down the street put up a Trump sign. It was immediately defaced and they were threatened "anonymously" They set out an HOA email telling everyone what happened and put their sign back up, because "We will not be silenced" anymore.

The Democrats just won't tolerate any Republican not keeping their head down and shutting the "f" up.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I tried to watch it on Fox but they kept cutting off at people speaking so I changed to C-SPAN. Tonight I only watched on C-SPAN. It was delightful to see how many former Hillary voters called the line afterwards to express their support for Trump and will be voting for him this year.

I watched on C-Span too. No commentators, no interruptions, very clear picture.

I watched on youtube last night and it went well but youtube RNC stream was awful last night for me. So bad I gave up and turned to C Span.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join