It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rantz: Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
A thin milky layer of cement to seal a door? If true, their dumber than what I thought.

I don’t see much cement on the casing, maybe wiped off or were they just trying to fill the key hole?
Which wouldn’t keep anyone in anyway.....IDK...

Dumb and dumber, regardless.

That's what was left it seems. There is an area that has no cement as if it had been stripped away. I remember reading reports that a group of police officers in riot gear had to go out of the precint, probably before the fire started as it wasn't mentioned in the report, (I read that report before finding this one) and they could have been the ones that stripped most of the cement off the door. I don't know since I wasn't there.

edit on 26-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ya, sticking "fast dry cement" on the door won't do squat..this is straight out of the the bugs bunny/roadrunner show

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Has anyone seen any evidence of any black people “peacefully protesting” in Portland? Every time I see video or photos of the sh!t going on in Portland, in fact, everywhere there are “peaceful protests” happening, all I see is young teenage-maybe late 20’s white boys in skinny jeans; and incredibly pale and pasty and soft white women.

I have said this from the start, and several other ATS members also noticed. About 90%-99% of Antifa/BLM protestors are white. I have seen some black people who have protected police officers, and have protected others that were attacked by the white and brainwashed zombies in Antifa/BLM. But I have also seen some black Antifa/BLM members do the same thing, or worse, than the majority white violent protestors.

In all groups there are always some good people. But when it comes to Antifa/BLM? The majority are the worse the U.S. has to offer.

The left-wing media keeps claiming how "the majority are peaceful protestors..." When I see a large group attacking police officers, beating people for trying to protect their business, or for protecting someone else. When I see the Antifa/BLM crowds burn vehicles, burn and loot businesses, and the rest of the retards in Antifa/BLM there cheer the violence and demand more violence I don't see those people as "being peaceful."

edit on 26-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It’s hard to deny the violence towards the police, and the politicians who choose to not denounce this violence are responsible in my opinion. a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How do they even get so close to a police station without being billy clubbed?

Democrats have told police to stand down and take it.

Vote accordingly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join