It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rantz: Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

By Jason Rantz
August 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm

The door to the East Precinct was painted with a wet cement mixture by protesters.

Seattle rioters used a substance suspected to be quick-dry concrete to seal shut the door to the East Precinct, the Seattle Police Department has confirmed. At the same time, the rioter attempted to set fire to the building. Photos reviewed by the Jason Rantz Show show the concrete mix and tools used.

Now, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is working with the Seattle Police Department on this investigation.

Rantz: Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct

Those "peaceful protesters..."

When is enough enough?... BLM/Antifa/ other radical left-wing groups are attacking our officers, attacking business owners INCLUDING those who put signs in their businesses saying "we support BLM, we are democrat..." They have attacked and killed police officers, business owners, and even people who dare believe "ALL LIVES MATTER..."

It's been obvious for a while now they have wanted to murder police officers, and this case is clear. These idiots attempted mass murder... They wanted police officers, moms, fathers, sons, daughters, husbands, wives, whom are part of the East Seattle police precinct to be BURNED ALIVE...

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A thin milky layer of cement to seal a door? If true, their dumber than what I thought.

I don’t see much cement on the casing, maybe wiped off or were they just trying to fill the key hole?
Which wouldn’t keep anyone in anyway.....IDK...

Dumb and dumber, regardless.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can think of a lot different ways to securely seal a door in way less time but mums the word.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

"peaceful"

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They are the worst America has to offer.

If they had been successful this would be an attrocity of the likes you don’t see outside of Africa or South American Cartels.

Thankfully they are also very stupid.
edit on 2582020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
A thin milky layer of cement to seal a door? If true, their dumber than what I thought.

I don’t see much cement on the casing, maybe wiped off or were they just trying to fill the key hole?
Which wouldn’t keep anyone in anyway.....IDK...

Dumb and dumber, regardless.

You know that all the lefties of ATS are scratching their heads right now wondering how the police were able to open the door when it was so securely “sealed”

They’ll remain silent about their confusion

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Looks like drywall mud, to me

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Behold the awesome power of the antifa mind!

CWII might end quicker than I thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I’m just glad for once that my people are not the boogeymen. I don’t understand when my friends and I show up somewhere everyone likes to let the world know how awesome they are for hating us, even though we would never hurt a fly. Just because we shave our heads
But these guys can do this and the media continues to blame people like me.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Has anyone seen any evidence of any black people “peacefully protesting” in Portland? Every time I see video or photos of the sh!t going on in Portland, in fact, everywhere there are “peaceful protests” happening, all I see is young teenage-maybe late 20’s white boys in skinny jeans; and incredibly pale and pasty and soft white women.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Has anyone seen any evidence of any black people “peacefully protesting” in Portland? Every time I see video or photos of the sh!t going on in Portland, in fact, everywhere there are “peaceful protests” happening, all I see is young teenage-maybe late 20’s white boys in skinny jeans; and incredibly pale and pasty and soft white women.

You are not looking hard enough. Try and actually look instead of just blaming race traitors.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

You are not looking hard enough. Try and actually look instead of just blaming race traitors.

I...I don’t know what you mean by...any of your comment.

1. I have looked, very hard.
2. What is a race traitor? And how am I blaming anyone? I asked a question. How does that imply blame? How can I be blaming “race traitors” when I don’t know what the hell that is?
3. Go ahead and post some stills from videos in Portland and some pics from the riots that have black people in them. Show me.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

2. What is a race traitor? And how am I blaming anyone? I asked a question. How does that imply blame? How can I be blaming “race traitors” when I don’t know what the hell that is?
3. Go ahead and post some stills from videos in Portland and some pics from the riots that have black people in them. Show me.

I’m not going to do your homework for you. It’s a simple google search under the video section.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I’m not going to do your homework for you. It’s a simple google search under the video section.

Nice cop out.

Care to answer the other questions? Go ahead- they are perfectly reasonable questions.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Luckily these idiots don't know what a door jam is

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Dems are destroying so much right now.

It's getting harder to keep track of the number of seniors who get their skulls cracked open by bricks or bottles.

We have a pool.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

"Has anyone seen any evidence of any black people “peacefully protesting” in Portland? "

Either you aren't looking very hard or are watching CNN.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

"I’m not going to do your homework for you. It’s a simple google search under the video section"

This one does know the word 'homework', so that's a start.

Doubt it's ever done any though.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I’m just glad for once that my people are not the boogeymen. I don’t understand when my friends and I show up somewhere everyone likes to let the world know how awesome they are for hating us, even though we would never hurt a fly. Just because we shave our heads
But these guys can do this and the media continues to blame people like me.

Changed your tune pretty quick there, compared to another post of yours on another thread:

My side can riot, burn down buildings and kill people. We have support of the mainstream media and Hollywood. Our presidents can literally fly to pedophile island and have affairs while in office. Your “cops” can’t even make an arrest without being hassled. Your president can’t even get two scoops of ice cream without it being a scandal. Respect and fear don’t matter. My side is winning, yours is losing . Get over it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This was partly how Rome fell

Even as Rome was under attack from outside forces, it was also crumbling from within thanks to a severe financial crisis. Constant wars and overspending had significantly lightened imperial coffers, and oppressive taxation and inflation had widened the gap between rich and poor. In the hope of avoiding the taxman, many members of the wealthy classes had even fled to the countryside and set up independent fiefdoms.

History channel, how Rome fell

This could be American today??
edit on 26-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join