It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile has meltdown on Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
xDNC Chairperson (temp in 2016) suffered some kind of mental breakdown on FoxNews.

She was triggered about something and went total berserk LOL.

She's been a frequent guest on Fox for some time now and occasionally flys into fits of rage.😆

This one is one of the better tirades LOL

Donna and other frequent Democrat guests and "contributors" have been getting away with flagrant lies and wild statements that mostly go unchallenged by the Fox "Hosts".

Something's wrong somewhere LOL

Snap-Crackle-POP😆

Former Democratic National Committee chairwoman Donna Brazile melted down in spectacular fashion on Fox News, accusing fellow commentator Tammy Bruce of racism and demanding she “recognize my existence.”
Discussing Monday night’s Republican National Convention on Tuesday morning’s Fox & Friends, Brazile accused the GOP of “speaking to the choir” with their unabashedly pro-Trump lineup of speakers. Conservative contributor Tammy Bruce shot back, accusing the Democrats of being out of touch with ordinary Americans, and slamming the left for not speaking out strongly enough against the Black Lives Matter riots ripping through US cities.

Brazile saw red, and immediately accused Bruce of “ignoring” racism in the US. “It sounds like I will never be an American in your world, because after 400 years, my family cannot walk out of this house without fearing violence!” she shouted.

‘You don’t recognize my existence!’: Former DNC head Donna Brazile has meltdown on Fox News (VIDEO)

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Donna Brazile is one of the most powerful, well-connected, privileged democrat political operative there is.

No one feels sorry for you because you're black, Donna. For god sake put it back in the #ing deck:

edit on 8 25 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha.....yeah.....this was pretty amazing. She lost her mind. I truly don't understand how anyone could have her as a political consultant after the Hillary debate question stuff.

My guess is Fox picked her up as a dem punching bag because her own people canceled her.....she probably couldn't go anywhere except to be the lowest on the pole and forced to take the hits.

I'd laugh so hard if she finally just threw her hands up one day and said "F" the dems......I am all GOP now. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was expecting her to start saying "reclaiming my time, reclaiming my time..."

It's just more typical Democrat blather, talking over your opponent until they give up. She's no different than any of the other idiots in Washington on that side. Rude, loud, annoying, deceitful, hateful, eh...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Brazile accused the GOP of “speaking to the choir” with their unabashedly pro-Trump lineup of speakers. 

?????? Um I thought the whole point of a party conversation was to be pro-party-leader ???????

Were their a whole lot of Anti-Biden speakers at the DNC?

What is wrong with the leaders of the Democratic party; always turning normal everyday occurrences into something to be outraged over.
edit on 25-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

AOC nominated Bernie.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You can't debate stupid.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I wish Fox would give Donna a 2 hour daily show.

Would become even more impossible to continue hiding the truth from centrist dems.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
She is basically telling everyone that the DNC and democrat party is in total anarchy without a single scruple remaining, but they should still be in charge of everyone, even though that really isn't the American thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

her own people canceled her.....

Only because of Trump ...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Unhinged. Tammy Bruce will do that to their libs though. She's one of the smartest people Fox has on.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: DanDanDat

AOC nominated Bernie.

I read almost 1/4 of the delegates at the DNC voted for Sanders' platform, not Biden's.

Of course, after the DNC tried so hard last week to convince voters that Biden is a moderate, Obama came out and said that Biden and Bernie are pretty similar.
Most honest thing Obama has ever said.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

What is wrong with the leaders of the Democratic party; always turning normal everyday occurrences into something to be outraged over.

The media has played that strategy up as well during the Trump presidency. They'll take things that happen under every administration but never make the news because they're so routine, and report it like it's never happened before.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hillary melted down tonight too!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Completely off-topic and she immediately, out of the clear blue, played the race card. They have nothing else...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary melted down tonight too!

www.foxnews.com...

Well at least she is admitting that they won't accept the results of the election, again.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Completely off-topic and she immediately, out of the clear blue, played the race card. They have nothing else...

I've said this on numerous threads now, but it's worth repeating.

The reason they have nothing else is because for years, they didn't have to. They could just lie or falsely cry "racism!" and the media would back them up and enough people would be fooled that they could keep getting elected.

Things are changing. The Democrat/media (same thing) lies are debunked pretty much immediately on social media. This is why they're so intent on squashing conservative voices on social media. But all those years of just being able to lie or falsely cry racism or sexism has made liberals intellectually lazy. They've forgotten how to form rational arguments. The race card doesn't work anymore and they don't know what to do. Very few of them can still debate with facts.

In a way that's good but in a way it's really bad, because no progress can be made on a lot of pressing issues because you can't have serious discussions with people like this.
edit on 25 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What is she even talking about they were having a civilized conversation .

And all of the sudden she cant walk out of her house for fear of violence ? What ?

She almost certainly lives in a gated community with armed security guards . If you cant come up with a competent retort then... just agree it wont kill you.

But no lets just play the race card.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yep. Shocked the hell out of CBS News, when their fake New York City Covid-19 Emergency Room video was exposed within 6 hours by what they've always considered to be "Stupid" viewers. (It was actually footage from an Italy emergency room.)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hildabeast has just realized people like us have been over target for a long time, and are now out of stealth mode.

Dems obliviously had 'rage at something' on today's talking points, that's 4 meltdowns I've seen today. All obviously faked.

Panic bombs suddenly dropping all over.

While they burn my hometown.

Disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join