It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon's Recent Arrest and Indictment Is A Politically Motivated Sham

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Actually, President Trump said Steve Bannon was doing some shady things, back in June.

Do you have that in writing somewhere? no matter, Trump was still in comms with Bannon shady or otherwise.

edit on 25-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I don't think we can prove there is no evidence until the trial.

What we know is what's publicly known.

As I said, I'll call it how I see it and understand this may be politically motivated. We've seen cases like that recently I disagree with in their entirity like Flynn. But we won't know till the trial. They don't have to share with us all the evidence right now.

We'll see.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't think we can prove there is no evidence until the trial.

What we know is what's publicly known.

As I said, I'll call it how I see it and understand this may be politically motivated. We've seen cases like that recently I disagree with in their entirity like Flynn. But we won't know till the trial. They don't have to share with us all the evidence right now.

We'll see.

Exactly,
Yet and all we have reams of threads, with similar themes, just aimed toward the public, of accused people being innocent victims by law enforcement....the unspoken caveat being that it is all deep state machination, without a shred of alternative evidence, even circumstantial, to offer.
Also, since Bannon has been in the news, there are reams of posters, Trump people, who on the face of it, are denigrating Bannon as someone who is not really a Trump supporter, when not so long ago Bannon had the mystique of being the second most powerful person in the world...blah, blah, as Trump's senior advisor, yet and all, despite the thread blurb, it's the fed's who are prosecuting Bannon.
A decent take on that here,
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You are really triggered. I reccomend taking a deep breath, it's good for your health.

As far as Bannon goes, he is pretty swampy and there likely is more to the case than what is being told by some right wing podcast.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's straight up madness. No wonder ATS gave this it's own forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join