It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazos Brazos the call goes out coast of Syria filled with Russian and Israeli and Turkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So the whole area the Mediterranean is getting ramrodded buy turkey between Crete and Cyprus.... but over by Syria there's a whole bunch of military ships camp in there tight and all the other countries are in there too including Israel.

now we see how close it could be and how it could happen.

And according to homeboy from Tel Aviv sending the most recent news out from Israel that they're having a display of military games against turkey they're flying f-16s and three or four countries are out there during exercise over the turkey ships.

The Turkish ships are trying to take over the whole place all the way down to Libia going after oil.... they think the whole place is theirs they've been doing that for a month now.

So the call goes out I can see how can happen real quick....m what can happen oh don't make me tell you
edit on 25-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was thinking about the Damascus prophecy it will cease to be inhabited the haul it would take was somebody over there to make a mistake

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Turkey-Greece tensions escalate over Turkish Med drilling plans

Turkey is also holding rival exercises in the same area south of Crete.

The US has urged the two sides to talk and Nato Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has called for the situation to be "resolved in a spirit of Allied solidarity and in accordance with international law".

Germany is seen as key to taking the heat out of the crisis and Foreign Minister Heiko Maas travelled to Athens and Ankara in late August, warning that "the least spark can lead to catastrophe".

Looks like bad things could happen.

How is your timeline holding up?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sedan is mentioned in scriptures going against Israel in this upcoming War called Ezekiel 38 War .

And today the Israel Minister Pompeo took a nonstop flight to Sudan and met with the government there try to extend the peace plan

And Erdogan from Turkey 4 Gaza to attack Israel yesterday but something bad happened.

The four terrorists we're working on a huge bomb it had to be you just left a five foot deep crater being up for the truck in whatever they had a hold of they were trying to fix it and it blew up on them that was last night.

Scripture says don't plan anything bad against Israel you have to eat it

reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 25-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I was thinking about the Damascus prophecy it will cease to be inhabited the haul it would take was somebody over there to make a mistake

Do tell me more about Damascus please.

I want to learn more.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

www.raptureforums.com...
If you’re still not convinced, read Isaiah 17. It paints a bleak picture. Damascus will be a heap of ruins. Few, if any, buildings will remain. The once great city will be devoid of all human life and will become home to all manner of wildlife in the absence of humans to chase them away. Worst of all, Isaiah describes a greater regional conflict and a coalition of nations aligned against Israel.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

www.raptureforums.com...
If you’re still not convinced, read Isaiah 17. It paints a bleak picture. Damascus will be a heap of ruins. Few, if any, buildings will remain. The once great city will be devoid of all human life and will become home to all manner of wildlife in the absence of humans to chase them away. Worst of all, Isaiah describes a greater regional conflict and a coalition of nations aligned against Israel.

Ok I knew about this but forgot the specific part on Damascus.

How fascinating.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

Worst of all, Isaiah describes a greater regional conflict and a coalition of nations aligned against Israel.

What's so bad about being against Israel?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The spiritual answer is because God will bless those who bless Israel and he will curse those who try to destroy Israel.

new topics

top topics

join