It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Police Are Giving Up On Policing The Far-Right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: Lysergic

Cool blanket statement.

ACAB amirite?

Let me put it in your native tongue.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Triggered? The offense you've taken to someone pointing out that racism exists is telling. Go on, continue living in ignorant bliss. Racism is an illusion and skin color means absolutely nothing 🙈🙉🙊

Maybe you need to turn your ass around and tell that # to BLM to make any real impression here. It's just empty words when you cherry pick and actively avoid the actual root of the year's racism problems.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Objective proof that your side is the bad side.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Easy.

Racist, white supremacist police shoot unarmed black folks, people protest unjust police tactics and brutality.

Racist, white supremacists show up to counter protest in support of said racist, white supremacist and fascist police, and the police then have an ally.

It's a racist, white supremacist brotherhood that has existed for a long time in policing people of color, freed slaves, free blacks, etc.

The institution has been in place a while, and has only sophisticated itself, systemically.

The next four years are going to be glorious! Too bad ATS won’t be around for me to savor your reeeeees.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's a fallacy. Proud boys are organic. I've seen couple of right-wing boys starting to show up to defend trully peaceful meetings like praying people not fighting back after they got attacked by thugs with bike locks.
Your post is fake. Putting them on the same level as antifa is like calling them nazi. That's what CNN does for obvious reasons.

I dunno. The US had an AntiFA group with the traditional international form but in 2014/5 it was co-opted/taken over/funded by a group called smash racism who just promote mindless violence against anyone they deem 'racist' instead of the traditional conversation and dialogue non-retaliatory approach.

Proud Boys are a fake grass roots organisation that's funded by the Koch Brothers and a couple of Republican non-profit organisations owned by US Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.

There are a good number of Proud Boys who refuse to engage in violence and are genuinely there to protect others from the new wave of AntiFA thugs, but like US AntiFA it's a fake group secretly funded, organised and heavilly influenced by very rich powerful figures in secret.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Easy.

Racist, white supremacist police shoot unarmed black folks, people protest unjust police tactics and brutality.

Racist, white supremacists show up to counter protest in support of said racist, white supremacist and fascist police, and the police then have an ally.

It's a racist, white supremacist brotherhood that has existed for a long time in policing people of color, freed slaves, free blacks, etc.

The institution has been in place a while, and has only sophisticated itself, systemically.

The next four years are going to be glorious! Too bad ATS won’t be around for me to savor your reeeeees.

IDK guys.The post reads like sarcasm. You'd need to have pink hair and to be on some hormonal transition therapy and wrong antidepressants to actually believe it

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

So if someone wants to donate to them it's a sin and they are a fake conspiration from there? They are only allowed to be un-organized, random and hungry groups of ten 🙂While Soros pumps hundreds of millions into the disruptive left to destabilize your country like it's a currency he's short on.
It sounds like what THEY want you to think.

(post by aeroscrog removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

You would think. But alas, they’re serious.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It may be wishful thinking, but I hope this is the first step toward the big smack down that we all know is coming sooner or later. Hopefully, the riots are being allowed to run on for the purpose of ensuring that everyone who witnesses this douche-baggery will be so pissed off and disgusted that they will support the annihilation of these punk asshats once and for all.

Wouldn't the world seem like a good and just place if this was a case of, "give them enough rope to hang themselves?"

I would pay real money to see that...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
And what are you doing to stand against communism?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So if someone wants to donate to them it's a sin and they are a fake conspiration from there? They are only allowed to be un-organized, random and hungry groups of ten 🙂While Soros pumps hundreds of millions into the disruptive left to destabilize your country like it's a currency he's short on.
It sounds like what THEY want you to think.

No it's just facts from foresnic accounting and journalism - as I said in my initial post most members on either sides of the isle are unaware of these facts and how they're being manipulated. You claimed the group was organic when it was set up by marketing and PR people for electoral purposes to dupe people into doing thier bidding on both sides or Alt-Left and Alt-Right.

Fake marketing campaign and social influence groups set up by political parties are not organic movements. I'm from the UK not the US.

Soros isn't funding Anti-FA or BLM in the US he does pump money into a seperate organisation call the Open Society Foundartoin. It's the funders of both the AntiFA/BLM Proud Boys, Republican Millitia and others.

The whole point in astroturfing is a political/pr stretegy to manipulate people on either side into unknowingly doing the bidding of others. The public deserve to know that this occurs and guilty parties should be named so reguglar members in suh groups don't get brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

I finally got around to reading your post Scrounger and I agree, that is if the PB's were really there to support the police and not just to bash heads. Good post though sir, and well worth my time and consideration.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'm reluctant to believe that Open Society Foundartion is the founders of both the AntiFA/BLM Proud Boys, Republican Millitia or have given a penny to the Proud Boys.
I'd say "Interresting!" if you showed me something resembling a proof of this theory

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Easy.

So True!

17-Year-Old Aspiring Cop Has Been Charged With Murder In Kenosha

A 17-year-old aspiring cop has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder for his alleged role in a shooting during a protest in Kenosha,

[...]

Police interacted with the alleged gunman at various locations in Kenosha throughout the night. In one video, Rittenhouse is seen chatting with police who gave him a bottle of water and thanked him for being there.

He was also seen in the vicinity of a group of armed militiamen, who had tasked themselves with protecting a gas station from damage. Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth acknowledged their presence in an interview with Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, but said he wasn’t sure if the suspected shooter was affiliated with them.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
frontier.yahoo.com...

It’s common to see far-right extremist groups like the Proud Boys exchanging blows with counterprotesters in Portland. They’ve been doing that for years, often as PPB officers watched until a riot was officially declared and then police cleared the streets using tear gas and other munitions.

Making no comment on the validity of who's right or who's wrong here, why doesn't the city council just rent out a an empty college football stadium and call that the offical protest arena. Then all the right wing groups and all the left wing groups can go there and protest and fight each other to their hears content. No cops, no Army Reserve, just those who want to join in the melee .

Participants relinquish all rights to lawful recourse for actions taken inside the dome. Body bags could be provided every morning for clean up. Sorta Thunder Dome.

Hell, they could turn it into ''pay for view'' and we all could watch and cheer our sides to our hearts content. Maybe even make up tee shirts to wear at parties as the two sides go at one another. Yeah, that's the ticket. Entrepreneur stuff, make anything and everything into a profit making venture.
I think it’s a great idea, and I’m pretty sure you’re suggesting this tongue-in-cheek, but Antifa and BLM won’t go for it. They want to destroy, trash and vandalize as marks of their displeasure. They want citizens to be afraid, and discomfited by their actions. I think Proud Boys would go for it though. I would certainly pay to watch!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Don't underestimate the commies ability to infiltrate and/or impersonate. 99% of what we're seeing is bought and paid for. The only chance these pedos have of getting away with their crimes would be either ww3 or civil war. Hell, maybe both o.o

It's a fallacy. Proud boys are organic. I've seen couple of right-wing boys starting to show up to defend trully peaceful meetings like praying people not fighting back after they got attacked by thugs with bike locks.
Your post is fake. Putting them on the same level as antifa is like calling them nazi. That's what CNN does for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Soros invests $220 million in BLM, other racial equity groups

Soros funded charity as you said - probably get a tax rebate

The Open Society Foundations has announced that they are giving Black Lives Matter and other Black organizations $220 million.

But says in the same article - does this imply a direct link to him?

Soros has already given Black Lives Matter, a self-described Marxist [communist] organization $33 million. The money was used in part to riot in Ferguson, according to some reports.

Do all these regime changes and social discontent around the world really just happen?

Like you don't believe they do, once the local yobs find they can get away with anything, they don't need funding they will go out and do it all for the low low price of whatever they can get their hands on.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Antifa wants to burn things proud boys only want to burn antifa.

Antifa are a bunch of wimps.

Well Portland basically outlawed Patriot Prayer group in the past. The Mayor put the leader, who isn't white, up on felony riot charges... Kind of funny now isn't it...

I like how Wikipedia lists Proud Boys as "far-right neo-fascist"... I guess anyone NOT ANTIFA is that these days...

edit on 26-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm reluctant to believe that Open Society Foundartion is the founders of both the AntiFA/BLM Proud Boys, Republican Millitia or have given a penny to the Proud Boys.
I'd say "Interresting!" if you showed me something resembling a proof of this theory

Re read my two posts I didn't claim OSF or Soros fund any of them. The Soros funding AntiFA claims have long been debunked.

AntiFA/BLM are a group funded and originally set up by Smash Racism (I made a thread/post on this with evidence several years back but they've since scrubbed the data from the internet).

Proud Boys and Republican Millitia are likewise funded and set up by the Koch Brothers and Betsy DeVos - their money and subliminal advertising is done via Castle Rock and Donors Capital Fund. They've been secretly influencing the US right since 1973: militarist-monitor.org...

a reply to: puzzled2

Some movements are genuine social change that has come from public need and demand.

However they're now in the minority as a strategy called 'astroturfing' and 'dark money' has been used for the last 50 years where it's Advertising and PR companies getting paid millions to manipulate the public to do their bidding without knowing it.

Fully agree once enough of the general public are involved then the company and donors are no longer in charge and the movements.

There's a short video guide on how to spot Astroturfing movements here:

edit on 27-8-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Oh, there have been times where the Far Right has, indeed, been an issue.

The Order comes quickly to mind. You may be sure that there are others out there who would dearly love to be able to emulate those people--will they? IDK. Most of these groups wind up being heavily infiltrated by the FBI, and other assorted LEO's.

To say they aren't, or could become, an issue is being somewhat blind, IMHO.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join