It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Police Are Giving Up On Policing The Far-Right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The naivete is thick in this thread. The Feds simply won't allow a boogaloo by the proud boiz; Infiltrated like the kkk and most militias. It's how you move up the Dept. ladder by being undercover. Ask the kkk, Angels, Pagans and Bandidos
edit on 25-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Easy.

Racist, white supremacist police shoot unarmed black folks, people protest unjust police tactics and brutality.

Racist, white supremacists show up to counter protest in support of said racist, white supremacist and fascist police, and the police then have an ally.

It's a racist, white supremacist brotherhood that has existed for a long time in policing people of color, freed slaves, free blacks, etc.

The institution has been in place a while, and has only sophisticated itself, systemically.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
What about racist black people making rap songs about killing non-blacks? Do those exist?

Or are white supremacists only real?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Every Politician in this Country Depends on Law Enforcement to Protect their Persons . Think about that for a Minute , then Wonder Why Most of them in Blue States are For Defunding them . It Does Not Pass the " Smell Test " IMO ..........

edit on 25-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The article you posted from yahoo is a joke. Im truly stunned that the people who read this biased propaganda BS would be dumb enough to actually believe it as being truth. I watched the start of that conflict and it wasn’t the PPB who started it.

About the stadium, a mad max thunder dome could be entertaining.

I’m waiting for them to grow a pair and go rural, now that would be entertaining, although, short lived. Not holding my breath that these cowards would venture very far outside their playground though.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Proud Boys aren't a boogaloo group.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Maybe Portland Police are giving up on Policing?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well the "far-right" are not the ones threatening peoples lives and livelihoods.

Why do they need policed again?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Every picture I've seen of such clashes the cops have their backs to "Alt-Right groups".

They never have/let any "left-wing groups" at their back.

Wonder why?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Easy.

Racist, white supremacist police shoot unarmed black folks, people protest unjust police tactics and brutality.

Racist, white supremacists show up to counter protest in support of said racist, white supremacist and fascist police, and the police then have an ally.

It's a racist, white supremacist brotherhood that has existed for a long time in policing people of color, freed slaves, free blacks, etc.

The institution has been in place a while, and has only sophisticated itself, systemically.

If anyone is wondering where the concept of ‘the left’ being absolutely deluded comes from..........

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

edit on 2582020 by Wide-Eyes because: Post was in bad taste. I had a bad day.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
seems to me like the proud boys want to help defend the people's businesses and the police, while antifa and BLM are most likely paid to destroy these neighborhoods.

Someones gotta help the people.
edit on 25-8-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

the CTRL-left groups are violent rioters, the police and the alt-right groups are trying to stop them?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

the article you post as source of your OP reminds me of the bully in the movie "A christmas story "

to those who remember the movie and those who may not let me paint the scene.

a bully terrorized (along with the backing/support of his friend) the children of the neighborhood and school.

they showed him attacking , mocking , humiliating, stealing , ect children and the main character of the story.

one day the main character had enough (snapped if you will) and attacked the bully. In short giving him a beating that not only justified but deserved.

well the bully who was "so tough" before goes crying and wining to the "adults" and the main character gets in trouble.

while this is a fictitious story we all know this is how bullies (and terrorists) act when they meet resistance to them.

the rioters , looters and criminals (those NOT PEACEFULLY PROTESTING) have been getting away with it for months.

along with attacking police that were ordered (no other explication) to "stand down" and let them get away with it (for the most part) .

now when a group finally has enough and FIGHTS BACK ... they , the article used writer, and the OP now go screaming the police are "protecting" those that fought back..
along with the usual name calling (be true or not) emotional buzz words "alt right" , "racists" and "proud boys (be they members or not) ".

i agree the police should have (but not allowed to) stopped it in its tracks by whatever legal force necessary.

I agree the state atty of the jurisdictions and courts should have backed up the police and when they were allowed to THROW THE BOOK AT THEM instead of slap on the wrist to as far as DROPPING ALL CHARGES.
with a few JUSTIFYING THE CRIMINALS ACTIONS.

but they didnt so a conglomeration of people who are SICK AND TIRED OF THE DESTRUCTION and illegal acts took on the "protesters" mono e mono .

they folded like the punk COWARDS they are and went screaming to the very people they were attacking before "demanding" justice.

with the article author and OP backing them up.

in short SUPPORTING BULLIES , CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS who actually were challenged by people willing and able to fight back.

im sorry but the spin stops here and im calling out those trying to support it.

bullies found that the people were not gonna be victims and got their A$$ handed to them...

nothing more, nothing less

scrounger

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Society is a self-balancing organism. They are begging for it like a thug trying to commit suicide by cop. A proud tumor. The reaction will grow as big as it needs to be. If the police is useless a militia will form. They are a militia. That's what they are.
The problem is that they are trying to be an equal reaction. Reaction is less effective than action. Reaction has to be more than equal

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Lol antifa terry is once again purposely obtuse.

Comical.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Easy.

Cool blanket statement.

ACAB amirite?

Let me put it in your native tongue.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Cool blanket statement.

ACAB amirite?

Let me put it in your native tongue.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Triggered? The offense you've taken to someone pointing out that racism exists is telling. Go on, continue living in ignorant bliss. Racism is an illusion and skin color means absolutely nothing 🙈🙉🙊
edit on 26-8-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

edit on 26-8-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Every picture I've seen of such clashes the cops have their backs to "Alt-Right groups".

They never have/let any "left-wing groups" at their back.

Wonder why?

Well, I'm not a cop, but if I were, I'd rather accept offers from groups to have my back that aren't screaming to defund and kill me, than to trust people who want Open Season on the cops to watch my back. That'd be akin to giving serial stabber Stabby McStabberson a butcher knife and being stupid enough to think he's not going to use it on you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join