It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reasons For Face Masks And Useless Temperature Guns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's been established through expert testing that many of the temperature guns on the market are so inaccurate they are just plastic toys. These temperature guns are being particularly pushed as being suitable for use on children. It seems likely their real purpose is to acclimatise children to having a gun pointed at their forehead so they will accept having their vaccine administered 'mark of the beast' microchip bar code read.

The masks are to enable agents to carry out dirty tricks in public without fear of identification, and to bring useful idiots into uninhibited conflict with each other.

But today, with your own mask, you are free of inhibitions.
discovergrey.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
It seems likely their real purpose is to acclimatise children to having a gun pointed at their forehead so they will accept having their vaccine administered 'mark of the beast' microchip bar code read.

I hope the Beast shows up pretty soon. Maybe a supernatural force can finally get this world organized.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Like I told you guys....

We have a Constitutional DUTY to overthrow this govt.

Too bad we won't.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Stop it, you are supposed to racewar your neighbor first..lol

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Like I told you guys....

And replace it with what, exactly? Cart before the horse, dude.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Id verifiable Internet voting on policies with jury duty type monitoring of servers separated by electoral colleges.
This way we make decisions, not using a failed system with corrupt, lying dbags that sell out to the highest bidder, insider trading, market rigging etc...

You can't trust others to represent you.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Trillions where stolen, wear your undies on your face, so you don't get the pedorona.
Clown world.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Like I told you guys....

Too bad we won't.

Problem is that the technocrats want that *exact* thing to be attempted. Thatll make the system they want to build much, much easier and happen much more quickly.

In the destabilization, they can deploy stuff that would normally have to be released slowly as to not cause a panic. Even with near total media inculcation, itd be too much.. At least without events that can be spun to garner support. "Because of The Virus and the evil white people, we will be deploying robots and drones equipped with heavy weaponry as the active component of our Full Spectrum Domination. We will also be "suggesting" that you all get these amazing brain implants. They will help us contact trace to prevent spread! This is for your safety, and will maintain social distancing while fighting our enemies! Hooray!"

Catch-22 though, given that just going along with it will have the same result.

Problem when facing this borderless "nation," is that we have no competing infrastructure, supply chains, or information channels and the vast majority of people have absolutely no idea what they are up against.

This biggest battlefield is peoples minds. Without a plan to win there too, everything else may be a lost cause.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You can't trust others to represent you.

Do you really have the time to do it all yourself? Research all the proposed legislation, including all the crazy riders? Check out the legitimacy of all the people and companies who are handed billions of dollars?

Good luck. I got a job.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Like I told you guys....

And replace it with what, exactly? Cart before the horse, dude.

Replace Tyranny with the US Constitution and Rule by law.

Of course.
The way it's suppose to be?

I have T-rex pulling my cart.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

So much of what we believe isn't true.

It may appear they are marginalizing whites bit really whats happening is they are justifying eliminating most non-whites.

You have to remember TPTB are white racist men. They'd never purposely harm themselves like that.

And although these "technocrats" are aiming for more power over everything, their motive is twisted and the results will be unexpected.

Technology however is a double edged blade. We can use it against them as much as they do against us.

Tech itself gave them very little actual lasting advantage on the battlefield. Ask the Germans about this.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Planning is always simple.

Executing a plan 100% is impossible.

Something always pops up.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What's even more useless than the temperature guns is the people who are being tasked with using them to enforce entrance.
I went to this place a while back and everyone coming in had to get their temperature measured with one of those things. The lady at the front desk pointed it at my forehead and then told me I couldn't come in because my temperature was like 103. I told her it was the middle of the summer and I'd just been sitting in a hot car for 2 hours. She told me if I wanted I could sit down and cool off for a minute and then she could try again. I sat down, and 3 or 4 minutes later she comes over and points it at me again, and it now says I have a temperature of 99. She then tells me I can't come in because my temperature is too high.
You have idiots, and you have people who think holding a temperature gun gives them some kind of official power and status and they get off on milking every ounce of it they can. You also have people that are both.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That's weird. None of the ones I encountered were affected by having just come in from beating, near 100°F sun.

Unless you mean you were like, closed up in a hot car and your body had lost the ability to regulate temperature properly?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

While the technocrats will absolutely utilize tech (they already are in places like Singapore), "technocrat" doesnt necessarily refer to technology.

Its essentially rule by expert. Kind of a modern take on priesthood, taking shape about 100 years ago. A monolith that has no actual core tenets beyond behavioral adherence. Making it rather unique in that sense, even if more standard ideologies like communism gravitate towards it.

The only way to negate the centralized dependency they have already established years ago is decentralization, in my estimation. So, not a matter of using their technology, but our own.

Not only have they been planning for decades, they have been successfully executing those plans for decades. They wear ideologies like skin-suits, exploit peoples ideals, and have weaponized mental illness.

Without knowing just how extensively this group has infiltrated society, worldwide, and without winning the battle for peoples minds.. Its a bit like putting a screen door on a submarine.

I dont think its a lost cause, but it takes modern, novel tactics to fight a modern, novel conflict. I would estimate that nearly anything in the mainstream Narrative, including open conflict, will be extraordinarily unlikely to succeed. Not impossible.. but after a couple decades of working on this exact topic, I believe there are better ways.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Summer and hot car or not, if your temperature is 103 something is wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I’m not sure how accurate those temperature guns are either. I have to have my temperature taken whenever I have an outdoor visit with my hubby who is in a nursing home. The first visit I had, they said it was 95 and the lady asked me if I had been sitting in my air conditioned car. Well, for starters, my car’s air conditioning isn’t working, and I had actually been sitting in the sun in the adjacent park for 15 minutes. Temp outside was in the mid 80’s. I was pretty surprised that my temp was only 95.

The second visit, I’d again been sitting outside my car for a few minutes. This time my temperature was 97.3. Now I take my temperature every morning, but with a more accurate thermometer that I had gotten from a pharmacy. My usual temperature is 98.0-98.9. So the temperature gun things aren’t accurate in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
what is worse than the joke of the temp guns is that you have people at stores (like what happened to trollz) that ARE NOT MEDICAL TRAINED OR CERTIFIED PERSONNEL .

so by what level of competence or LEGAL STANDING to judge what temp is too high or not?

as shown in trollz example if one is in a hot car for a length of time your temp may be that high for a short time and not be an indicator or harm to someone.

add to it IF (key word IF) the were to hire say an ambulance service to send in some EMT or (ex) a nurse that STILL REALLY doesnt qualify to judge someone (outside of maybe a true 103 example) particular medical situation without knowing them

for example I run a degree or so UNDER the average . so a 99.5 temp causes some warning flags to my doctor .
where a buddy of mine runs a degree or so OVER the average... so same 99.5 is no worry to the doctor.

so we have a store making MEDICAL decisions WITHOUT trained personnel and knowing the individual

isnt that practicing medicine without a licence?

if that isnt enough to throw out alot of the covid edicts how about this.

if 80 percent or more are have NO SYMPTOMS or so very few seeking medical attention isnt warranted would not then alot of them have NO HIGH TEMP?

hmmmmm
scrounger

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Scrounger, I agree with you in principal, however, the stores can refuse service if they simply don't like your shirt, as far as I know.

So if they want to (and likely, under the advice of their attorneys - possibly under requirement of their liability insurance), refuse entry based on running a fever, based on the least invasive/quickest method available, I believe that's their right as a private business.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
they're garbage. part of the window-dressing in this fraudulent store-front plandemic display.

the response to the 'virus' will do infinitely more harm than it's supposed target; "lockdown was a panic measure"
edit on 26 8 2020 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join