It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 countries with NO Covid infections are also past Nuclear Test Sites.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
According to a Fox news article I was reading the other day,
across the globe, there are 10 UN member countries with NO (0) recorded COVID-19
cases.

All Pacific Ocean islands, they are:

Republic of Palau
Micronesia
The Republic of Nauru
The Republic of the Marshall Islands
The Republic of Kiribati
The Solomon Islands
Tuvalu
The Independent State of Samoa
The Republic of Vanuatu
The Kingdom of Tonga

NO COVID INFECTIONS, NOT EVEN 1
-----------

I noticed where all of these places were...

It occurred to me that each of these islands were
directly involved in the Nuclear testing from 1947 through to the 60's.

They are noted to have had strict border control in the pandemic, but I do not
believe it is a coincidence they were also ground zero for the worst nuclear
pollution we have ever done on this Earth.

Most were ground zero blast sites or under atmospheric tests and all were involved
with the fallout.

----

Other notable sites of nuclear radiation.... As of Aug 15 2020
I do not know if there is any correlation here, but the cases are low.

SITE Cases Deaths

Hiroshima 452 3
Nagasaki 204 3
Fukushima 128 0
Chernobyl (no specific data found, needs to be looked at)

What do you think ATS? Does this simple data show a possible correlation with
vastly reduced COVID infections at sites where massive radioactivity has occurred?

If so, it warrants a lot of further study.

P.S.: It should also be noted that the state of Nevada does not seem to follow any correlation, as we all know that this is where
the first A-Bomb were tested.
edit on 25-8-2020 by charlyv because: s

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Nevada still has some cases. Didn't we used to test out there quite a bit?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So are you proposing we nuke ourselves to prevent the spread and decrease the death rate from Covid?

If so, sounds like sound Democrat thinking to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Republic of Palau

No testing ever occurred here.

Source

The Republic of Nauru

Same.

The Solomon Islands

Same.

Tuvalu

Same.

The Independent State of Samoa

Same.

The Republic of Vanuatu

Same.

The Kingdom of Tonga

Same.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What do you think ATS? Does this simple data show a possible correlation with vastly reduced COVID infections at sites where massive radioactivity has occurred?

By mid-February anyone travelling via China or Hong Kong was not admitted into Samoa unless they had quarantined for two weeks at their last port of call. Some passengers were turned back on arrival. This list of countries was extended as the virus spread.

In March the country went into a state of emergency and banned gatherings of more than five people and later all international travel.

Nicola Hawley assistant professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, said Samoa's almost 'accidental preparedness' after the measles outbreak came at huge cost to the nation
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Meanwhile eight more flights have been diverted away from Tonga in the second week of diversions.

The CEO of Health, Siale 'Akau'ola issued the orders of the weekend saying they were necessary to prevent the introduction of Covid-19 to the country.
www.rnz.co.nz...

And so on.

edit on 8/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As I said they were either ground zero, under the atmospheric tests or were involved in the massive fallouts.
All data came from web queries.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

As you pointed out they are all Islands.

I think that might have more to do with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You said 'most were ground zero', most were not. Places like Palau were 2,000 miles from the nearest test.

edit on 25-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

So are you proposing we nuke ourselves to prevent the spread and decrease the death rate from Covid?

Are you f# kidding me? Is this what you got out of that?
I am showing a possible correlation with radiation, and nothing more so do not attempt to put words in my mouth. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Are you f# kidding me? Is this what you got out of that?
I am showing a possible correlation with radiation, and nothing more so do not attempt to put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Well there is no correlation with nuclear fallout. That is asinine. It has to do with low population density and the fact that they are more isolated from the rest of the world since they are islands.

Propose stupid ideas, get stupid replies.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You said 'most were ground zero', most were not. Places like Palau were 2,000 miles from the nearest test.

I will give you that one. Palau was involved as a refuge for victims that were brought there. Radiation there was secondary at best.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
Well that's it then, because they're islands it must be the sea water that kills Covid.
There might be something in that because no one in Chernobyl has tested positive for Covid.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To put that into perspective, Las Vegas is about 2,000 miles from Toronto. I want OP to explain how in the hell anything tested in Nevada's deserts would have prevented or mitigated any diseases of ANY kind in Ontario Province. Come on man, I'm waiting here.

Just an example to make him think -- large distances, especially regarding vast oceans, can be hard to grasp. Something a bit more stateside would probably help him understand that distance better.
edit on 8/25/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Probably no cnn, or fauci there.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I will give you that one. Palau was involved as a refuge for victims that were brought there. Radiation there was secondary at best.

The Solomon Islands were 1,500 miles. Tuvalu is 1,600. Samoa is 2,400. Vanuatu is 1,800. Tonga is 2,600.

Try again.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
To put that into perspective, Las Vegas is about 2,000 miles from Toronto.

It gets worse.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think it's mostly about location, sparser population. OP noted many of these places closed the borders. I think that's the answer right there.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As I said they were either ground zero, under the atmospheric tests or were involved in the massive fallouts.
All data came from web queries.

Yup

Most were ground zero blast sites or under atmospheric tests and all were involved
with the fallout

I hate when someone doesn't read the OP then jumps in craving attention .

Could be worse I had some nobody defend his position when he didn't read the OP for seven or eight pages the other day .

I hope that doesn't happen to you .

I'm pretty sure the absence of cases is due to isolation but there's no need for someone to muck up your OP and D rail the thread defending a defenseless position .

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

They weren't involved with the fallout, some islands were over 2,500 west of the prevailing westerly winds. The tests were conducted at the places they were to prevent fallout on the more populated islands west of them. Nor did he provide evidence of fallout reaching the islands he listed which saw no testing.

Nice try though but wrong as usual, maybe read how far away these islands really are from each other.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Have you considered that perhaps it is because they have tiny populations who are poor, and don't travel, and nor do people want to travel there?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join