It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand virus spread at certain events

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Whoa! 80 pounds, sounds like a blessing more than a curse.

Kinda...I quit work, still got issues...but I'm good..238 to158-60...cut my pic in have here n that's me....

All good..I'm ornery...but still truckin'...(w all new clothes)! Thnx K...stay well! 😎✌️

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The Pursuit of Wisdom Begins with Doubt . From there , True Belief is Metered According to FACTS . Good Luck !

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

also protesting government lockdowns is a covid super spreader . It is amazing how intelligent this virus is , it even knows what entrance and exit to use at walmart .

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I can only say I have it, contracted since last year...3 rounds during...they didn't know what it was...

Im not a carrier, test pos for a.bodies, am not contagious...still 15 months..straight.

Am out of ER med and response...but we-go-everywhere..dead, births, morgue, accident scenes...

Who knows where I got it?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Don't believe a word that Tyrant Whitmer says , none of her crap makes any sense . If I can go to walmart why can't I go to a movie . Auto plants are open but not Gyms or indoor pools .

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm hearing a lot of people say, "we are not going to take it anymore!".

Exactly what does that imply? Who is we, and what is we going to do?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So, there were Nine Green Bay Packer players that tested positive for the virus and they kept practicing anyway. The second test on everyone of those players came out negative. That happened with some other football teams too.

Now that sounds like either something is wrong with the tests or there is some major coverups going on.

I have a feeling there is something amuck with the testing kits myself but it could also be that money can buy a lot

Which one is it? I have no clue, but if those tests came back positive when they were not, how many tests that they give people like us are false positives? You cannot trust anything anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Most of the spreader events are inside. When you are inside a building for a prolonged period of time with people who are shedding the virus, then you have a chance of getting it. If the people are all wearing masks, the chance of spread goes down.

If you are outside, wearing a mask and social distancing the chances of spreading the virus are greatly reduced.

This is not a political virus. It doesn't care which political party you are in, or which religion you practice. It spreads when infected people, don't wear masks and get together with other people indoors. Think bars, restaurants, churches or retirement homes.

Home depot and businesses like that have high ceilings and don't usually have a high density of people. I was in a home depot earlier this week and people were all wearing masks and trying not to be near others. I felt safe.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The tests have been suspect since the very beginning, but you will never hear a word about it from MSM.

digwithin.net...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Ive had it since May 21, 2019...still here.....sick like sh-- and lost 80 lbs. Its been here...all that time and I know others same as me, since I got it......

Lost 80lbs? Sounds like you were in the high risk category... obese, diabetic/pre-diabetic/insulin resistant...

Take the opportunity to get healthy...

Check youtube for keto/carnivore/intermittent fasting for the healthiest way to live...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm hearing a lot of people say, "we are not going to take it anymore!".

Exactly what does that imply? Who is we, and what is we going to do?

Perhaps there are signs of some measure of civil disobedience as to the wearing of masks? That's about all we have to "not take it anymore", don't wear those filthy germ catchers to obstruct your airway?

I just came from the grocery store, not wearing. Nobody on staff said a word, unlike 6 weeks ago when staff complained and offered a mask.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
More stories on Sturgis being a "superspreader" event.
thehill.com...

Media still silent on spread at riots.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join