It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand virus spread at certain events

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A corona virus, from at least 2016...not the current strain.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I thought the experts say the virus takes 14 days to show up ?

So why 10 days and 27 have it ?

😃

They had it before they went there obviously.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

All corona viruses will look nearly identical, that's why they're all corona viruses.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

They are the exact same for all general intents and purposes.

Structurally and chemically speaking, we're dealing with the same virus as any other corona strain.

The death rate info around MERS and SARS is all inaccurate and in fact, there's no such thing as MERS or SARS they are designations of diagnosis not the actual virus.

SARS MERS and Covid19 are all essentially the same thing. It's the corona virus and its been here the whole time as the 2nd most prolific cause of the common cold for millennia.

They used fancy words and letters to mislead everyone yet again.
edit on 8/25/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

All corona viruses will look nearly identical, that's why they're all corona viruses.

Im ready to argue they are all identical.

So much so that splitting it into categories is ridiculous and wont effect treatment. It's the patients preexisting conditions that determine their unique treatments in the context of Corona.

Ok every "strain" mutates constantly right?

So technically we actually have several billion variants and the current classifications and criteria we use to split these variants into 7 different categories is completely obsolete and totally inaccurate.

I found an incredible weak spot here in the whole narrative.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
After nearly 150 days on lockdown at work they took our coffee pots away last week. Yesterday someone asked me how its working to keep the place safe . I told them stupid, we now go to the local Speedway every hour. They wanted to know why I said to get frigging coffee you dumbasses!!

My director was speechless. Then why don't you bring it in. It's not fresh why don't you come in for a change.

150 Days and the coffee pots are suddenly going to spread something we don't have.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
After nearly 150 days on lockdown at work they took our coffee pots away last week. Yesterday someone asked me how its working to keep the place safe . I told them stupid, we now go to the local Speedway every hour. They wanted to know why I said to get frigging coffee you dumbasses!!

My director was speechless. Then why don't you bring it in. It's not fresh why don't you come in for a change.

150 Days and the coffee pots are suddenly going to spread something we don't have.

Every single measure taken was pure insanity.

Even the dumb useless mask that only gives a few hours latency on catching anything at all.

The only thing that made any sense was washing my hands and I don't need to be told this by anyone.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm just so excited about this.

I been slowly crawling to this realization but needed to see how all this played out to begin interpreting what is really going on here.

Well I've learned enough now.

It's fair to say it's plausible, likely even, Covid19 didn't even exist and all this piggybacked on old Corona variants.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If I had samples and equipment I could look closer and tell you guys what I see in the specimens.

I dont have access so I cannot break this door completely yet and know the ultimate truth.

I just know the lock is pickable now.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I said this in late January to someone. And it certainly feels like a test or how far they can go to see how dumb we are, and where the line in the sand is located, not to cross.

As someone that had a lot to do with statistics and datasets, I know the value of this information. It is not out of the realm of possible scenarios. Similar tests were done covert in 2013 or 2015 by my government where they simulated it digitally. Now they get real data to compare.

I do not even blame them for that because it can be used for good, too. But it is a dangerous game they play.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I said this in late January to someone. And it certainly feels like a test or how far they can go to see how dumb we are, and where the line in the sand is located, not to cross.

As someone that had a lot to do with statistics and datasets, I know the value of this information. It is not out of the realm of possible scenarios. Similar tests were done covert in 2013 or 2015 by my government where they simulated it digitally. Now they get real data to compare.

I do not even blame them for that because it can be used for good, too. But it is a dangerous game they play.

The very word statistic comes from "state" because it was developed to govern more effectively.

As someone well versed in the concept, Im sure you can clearly see how often they abuse their data for agendas.

Statistically speaking, it's incredibly unlikely that they wouldnt twist or fudge it in some way. And on top of that it can prove near impossible for a statistician to give complete accurate info on anything.

Too many factors and variables. Too many possible fallacies.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The important statistics show overall infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are declining, and have been for almost a month now.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its very simple:

Sturgis is mostly conservatives so its wrong to assemble for any reason and if they do its a virus hotspot.

Riots all over the country with thousands of people are democrats who are allowed to riot and loot and commit all sorts of crimes like arson, murder, assault, rape, theft, sedition, etc. But since its democrats its not a virus threat.

This is the first, and only, virus that selects its targets based on political affiliation.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The important statistics show overall infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are declining, and have been for almost a month now.

As happens with pretty much all of the 200 cold causing viruses.

They haven't shown me any stats on the OLD Corona variants and how prevalent they are this year.

Why? Maybe this Covid19 is actually Covid thousands of years ago BC?

Think about it.
What differentiates them?

The same grab bag of 20 symptoms applies no matter which variant of the virus it is.

The treatment will be the same no matter what variant it is.

In fact, this is probably not novel in any way at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The saying "never trust a statistic that you did not forge yourself" has it's merit.

For example, it is mighty to say that

"Comparing the data from last year, the total net output of your power plant went up 25%"
but leave out that there is only 9 months of data for 2019 or that 3 months in 2019, that thing was producing zero power.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Michigan has been having 2-4 deaths. Today was another "Upon further review" We had 20

Call BS what it is

BS

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That would make sense and the fact that they just announced that you can be "reinfected" after already catching it. Well, duh. The flu works that way, the "common cold" aka one of various coronavirus' work that way.

And they want me to get vaccinated for something that has variants among it? Hell, I don't even get the flu shot, partly because it's no guarantee that it will be the dominant flu strain that season.

"Not ever. No way.... Get real! Not once. Not never.... Nope."

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It will be very interesting to see when 2021 comes along, when we finally have our year end data. Since this supposedly started in the states at the beginning of the year.

Will it show a drastic spike, compared to previous years?

I think not.

We are only 4 months away from that data.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

That would make sense and the fact that they just announced that you can be "reinfected" after already catching it. Well, duh. The flu works that way, the "common cold" aka one of various coronavirus' work that way.

And they want me to get vaccinated for something that has variants among it? Hell, I don't even get the flu shot, partly because it's no guarantee that it will be the dominant flu strain that season.

"Not ever. No way.... Get real! Not once. Not never.... Nope."

It is a fact a vaccine for Corona is impossible.
Too many variants.

If one were even plausible we'd have been already developing it for the old coronas.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It will be very interesting to see when 2021 comes along, when we finally have our year end data. Since this supposedly started in the states at the beginning of the year.

Will it show a drastic spike, compared to previous years?

I think not.

We are only 4 months away from that data.

The problem is there is no official data or statistics tracking Coronavirus.

2020 is the first year in history we legitimately began tracking it so closely.

We don't even have last year's death estimate. There isn't an estimate.

I had to dig thru data for days to devise my 3 million to 5 million dead yearly - globally - from all 200 cold viruses of which Corona is the 2nd most common.

There's definitely no data to figure death rates for Corona prior to 2020.

Like I said MERS and SARS are bs and I actually ignore those false designations now cuz its soooo misleading. I discard their stats too as garbage.

I'm doing a data pool for a global issue. MERS and SARS were so limited and localized and misunderstood that those pieces of data will skew my whole calculation here into gibberish.

So, I guess about 5 million per year dead.
Every year from the colds.

So we get our current Covid deaths, divide by half because we know tons of faked death certs are out there, then start comparing numbers to see how close the estimates are reflected in "covid19 data".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join