It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand virus spread at certain events

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So CNN keeps reporting the massive spread of the virus that occurred at the Sturgis Bike Rally, about a week ago it was "27" tested positive the week after the rally.
www.cnn.com...

So where is the reporting on the spread due to the RIOTS "i.e. not peaceful protests" in multiple large cities held daily for the last 3 months? Media silence on this topic, but a 1 week bike rally is the problem "hotspot", not the riots. Go figure.

Here is the CNN headline for the "protests" or RIOTS.
"Black Lives Matter protests have not led to a spike in coronavirus cases, research says"
www.cnn.com...

"Over 1,000 health professionals sign a letter saying, Don't shut down protests using coronavirus concerns as an excuse"
www.cnn.com...

Even more outrageous, in a google search, you can't find even one story on COVID cases related to the riots and "protests" since the month of June, not a single mention.
edit on 25-8-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Let me help.

Places where the virus spreads like crazy: Small businesses, indoor dining at restaurants, beaches, state parks, gyms, salons, your house when that 51st person shows up.

Places where you will not get the 'Vid: Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Costco, when you're burning s***.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Twenty-seven cases. I know a guy that was just there, he said there were over 450k people that went through that week. I read that online somewhere too.

Twenty-seven cases from almost a half-million people NOT being careful at all. What does that tell you?

Same.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My wife got a call today from the nursing home her dad is living in.

15 positive tests and 2 recovered.

Now this place has been on lockdown since early February.

None of the virus numbers add up.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Not long ago we had around 20k people turn up in Berlin to protest COVID-19 measurements. Although the organizers say 1.3 million (?!?). Majority without masks, see for yourself.

nypost.com...

Protest, mind you, not riot. I expected the media, that condemned this peaceful collection to the worst, to raise hell on every connection they might between the protest and COVID-19 rises.

Nix, niente, , nada, nothing, rien tout.

Some possible conclusions to draw from this, not in order:

The virus is not that infectious or if it is, the 70% asymptomatic guess could be in the right ball park. Because media would be all over it.

Mainstream media does not want to raise an issue, to not come over hypocritical, because they loved the riots in the USA. Maybe regardless if the numbers rose significantly after this event, which could very well be the case.

there are others but I want to enjoy the sunset

edit on 25.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The virus is SUPER contagious.

With MANY people claiming they had the exact same symptoms LAST YEAR — it makes a hell of a lot of sense to shut everything down in March.

FBS!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The virus is a registered Democrat and member of BLM. It knows who its allies are.

Does that help?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

With MANY people claiming they had the exact same symptoms LAST YEAR — it makes a hell of a lot of sense to shut everything down in March.

FBS!

Ive had it since May 21, 2019...still here.....sick like sh-- and lost 80 lbs. Its been here...all that time and I know others same as me, since I got it......

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a non-cartoon illustration of the virus?
Like a picture from a microscope.

From an independent lab, not the Gates/Fauci/DNC/CNN/WHO/Medical/Insurance Industry yahoos?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Image of a corona virus.

Image courtesy of: Nirav Soni
A-ONE pharmacy college · Quality Assurance
2.31 ·
B.PHARM M.PHARM PGDIPR PGDRD CAFE PH.D

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This epidemic is a political event, obviously. That's why the mainstream media are part of it.

Very pleasant and encouraging to see Tucker on Fox speak the truth. If he keeps that up he will go the way of Andrew Napolitano.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Whoa! 80 pounds, sounds like a blessing more than a curse.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If we follow the Super Duper Real Science on this, as any proper DoublePlusGood citizen must, we see unquestionable proof that adherence to the totally awesome corporate-political cult provides immunity to death itself.

It isnt at all about a total takeover of the world by global corporations, organizations, politicians, etc. wherein all businesses, science, ideas, and people who do not adhere to the ever-changing Monolith must be suppressed.

Monolith is Good. Monolith is Righteous.
Everything Else Bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Lies. All damned lies. There's nothing more to understand.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I have some dirt for ya.

I have it on good authority that the Covid tests are hiding something...

They claim these tests don't show positive for the older corona strains.

But thats BS.

All these positives could be ppl passing around older variants of Corona.

They went way out of the way (and lied a lot) about these tests already.

I'm tellin ya - most of these cases aren't covid19 if it even actually exists at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Lies. All damned lies. There's nothing more to understand.

^^^^^ Facts

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

FBS!

Read my post 2 posts above.

Covid 19 may not exist.

This is probably just straight normal corona activity.

We never cared to notice these patterns till now tho.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've been on the cutting edge of everything Covid since this began.

Now I push the boundaries further to reveal a shocking possibility that ALL evidence can be interpreted to support fairly well.

Covid19 may never have existed. The story about the Wuhan biolab could be pure fiction.

All these ppl could have just had the common cold and these are our annual death rates minus 50% for faked death certificates.

This could very well be the same virus that always was here and TPTB think we're too dumb to ever notice.

But I noticed.
edit on 8/25/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Imagine for a moment...

Covid19 is just part of the "fictional test event" that started in November.

This could all be just a test. They didn't even need to risk releasing a real novel virus. The old one we all ignored that was always there served the purpose just fine.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I thought the experts say the virus takes 14 days to show up ?

So why 10 days and 27 have it ?

😃

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join