It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA-BIDEN SUPPORTERS Set Fire To Apt Complex With Families Inside

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When the White Man and the Black Man kill each other here I'm sure China or the UN will gladly sweep up.

At least why do I feel like thats what they are hoping...
edit on 25-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I don't think Europe would want them.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Me, yesterday (no, I'm not Nostradamus, just observant).......

Pelosi & Biden are the perfect representatives for the Democrat party and all their supporters.

Unhinged, bitter till the end - if they are not allowed to cheat to win, they're gonna burn the MFer down.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, me,last week postulating that the following will be the endgame scenario when Americans have had enough of the BS being pushed by the democrats and intel agencies and MSM....

Oh look - more conduct from the cult of Biden-Harris=Soros-Clinton voters that is literally indistinguishable from Nazism.

I wonder how much more of this will occur before folks actually start on the offensive to purge this scum from the human gene pool?

IMO, there will be a mass-fatality event of BLM-Antifa scum soon, all indicators point to this, the media wants it & the deep state is ready to enact total control and forced gun confiscation as a result of the 'protesters being murdered by far-right white supremacists'.

[Port Arthur 2.0]

Then, its war.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think the owner of BLM and antifa, mr. George Soros and his gang, also control our department of justice. If that is the case we are all screwed.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The left

No thanks

No wonder your pathetic ideology is being WHOLLY REJECTED in every country on Earth

You’re all pathetic

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not one single lefty condemning these losers

Surprised?

I’m not

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"Democrat's 2020 Death to America Convention"

Consider that stolen for later use

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN had to carry the story of a black man being shot by a white policeman, but described the Kenosha protests as peaceful and massive, for a small city.

They did get a few individual words right this time.

So an improvement?
edit on 25-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just read a statement from the Packers and saw the Lions take a day off because protesting is more important than football . All this for a guy with numerous felonies and a warrant for his arrest. He fought with police on more than one incident and was known to be armed . Mom and Dad crying but where the hell were they when he was growing up ? I don't see a bunch of normal people burning stuff down because a 5 year old boy was executed by a black man .I am done with pro sports and fed up with all this BLM - Antifa garbage .

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Next for BLM - Eating Babies in PUBLIC . Have they No Shame ? Or Maybe just a Irrational Death Wish that Could Come True Any Minute Now > ?

edit on 25-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just read a statement from the Packers and saw the Lions take a day off because protesting is more important than football . All this for a guy with numerous felonies and a warrant for his arrest. He fought with police on more than one incident and was known to be armed . Mom and Dad crying but where the hell were they when he was growing up ? I don't see a bunch of normal people burning stuff down because a 5 year old boy was executed by a black man .I am done with pro sports and fed up with all this BLM - Antifa garbage .

I don't watch sports or ESPN any more.

Since they went political, they're dead to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why are state and local authorities allowing this to happen?

so the big guys can come in buy up the land for super cheap and own the world. This is very obvious now. BLM is a demolition team for the bankers. It is a land grab.
edit on 25-8-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You also have a lot of Blue that was elected in toss up areas. Now look what they have done. It is deep though.

Mayors. Governors. Attorney Generals. Prosecutors.

and cops stepping down but they are the problem.

Scripted. They won the seats on fear in 2018 and think they can use protect me in 2020. Not a chance.

The videos coming out of people shooting at random rioters. Guy was shot last night in Wisconsin after a large group showed up in a rural area. It is what they want.

A mass event and what better week than the RNC convention.

See, if this happened in 2012 Congress would pass a Save the Cities bill and line the pockets of the politicians. Cities will still be #holes like most have for the last 30 years. There should be no slums anywhere in the US to be honest. Trump took that money away.
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-25T22:23:08-05:001008 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"You also have a lot of Blue that was elected in toss up areas. Now look what they have done"

This apartment building in my hometown housed mostly Democrat voters, as did most of the city.

ALL my D friends back home now plan to vote for Trump 2020.

And many of them are retired UAW

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Democratic Cngresswomen excited people are taking their grievances to the streets in Portland etc.

100% proof that the dem party is okay with destroying thousands of people’s life’s and lively hood to further their nefarious agendas.

Voting democrat is a guilty plea to insanity.

What do Dem governors and representatives have to gain from peace and prosperity at this point? Inflaming issues and exploiting incidents is the only card they have left to play. And they're in bed with the media to boot.

It's like they're trying to incite something big. BIG.

Burning, looting, rioting of an intensely peaceful nature is coming to a town near you..

Posting this again because people need to come to the realization that this isn't about justice, or righting wrongs, or police brutality.

This is a democrat playbook, what we're seeing.

They are reveling in the destruction of our communities and cities. This is about putting the shoe on the other foot, 'by any means necessary.'

There is no intent to heal the racial wounds of the past, on the part of the democrat. That is their whole arsenal!

There is going to come a time when someone tells you to quit sitting on their fence..

edit on 25-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Maybe it’s time the people get off their butts and start to defend themselves and their community... but they won’t.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
You could get a heavy metal band to play in the background for that little clip

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Maybe it’s time the people get off their butts and start to defend themselves and their community... but they won’t.

Nobody cares until it hits them closer to home. They'll defend their homestead when the time comes, but it stops about there.

I think those who seek to destroy the USA understand that the culture of individualism is the biggest chink in the armor that they are currently exploiting.

edit on 25-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

"Maybe it’s time the people get off their butts and start to defend themselves and their community..'

MANY of us stand at the ready to go swat those flies if the dem mayors get out of the way.

Or they cross our lines.

Then again, the police could easily do the swatting on their own if allowed.

It is dem leaders we urgently need to expose and defeat. Most on the street are brainwashed pawns.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

You’re way off. Police brutality is just a myth. Race cards. Fake news. Look at the fbi stats😇😍. Police get killed more often than they kill🤣☺️

Could you pull your head out of your ass long enough to consider the people who just had thier lives destroyed ?!?

Is everyone ok? We're people able to get out ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join