It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA-BIDEN SUPPORTERS Set Fire To Apt Complex With Families Inside

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Within a few weeks I am returning to CONUS. Plan on staying a few months, at least until after the election.

I am coming back earlier than expected, weapons, ammo and sights needs servicing, and need to be calibrated.

No worries buddy, I am dying anyway, like I am scared to die. Already done that once and its not that bad BUT if these terrorists think of pulling this crap on my family and friends property, I say let them come.

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Fight fire with fire.

What I don't understand is why everyday Americans are not shooting these bastards dead!

Like I said many times.....humans understand pain and suffering and its time to give them both barrels.

a reply to: IAMTAT

You should lead the buddy. For country.

All it will take is one pathetic little soy boy getting shot for being a douche, and his grandma will come on CNN crying about how she will no longer have her little angel to buy riot vests for, or fix hot pockets for him and his little friends in the basement. It will start some giant dialog on ridding the world of ebil GUNZ, and everyone in Hollywood will step in front of their armed security to shout about how racist rednecks killed an innocent.

I think that is why nobody is actually doing anything about this. Well, that and the part where they are just torching the democrat towns and the mayors are cheering them on, and the prosecutors are giving them a sammich and sending them back out for the next night of love.

This needs to fester and fill with puss until the election. it's fantastic TV for Trump. he couldn't write this any better.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The sad thing is once soros dies nobody can breathe easily because his son will take his place to keep f@#&ing everything up.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For years I had been libertarian.

I believed in less government, more personal freedoms, the right to life and an end to wars.

But BOTH sides arguing and fighting and saber rattling through the years have pushed me towards anarchist. Mankind doesn't deserve to make it off this rock.

Nobody deserves a good life anymore.
Here's your burning bed America, now lay in it.

Hate your brothers. Kill your neighbors. You are right. They are wrong. Us not them. Them not us.

I hope the carrot on a stick that is money, power and comfort are worth the price of your souls.

Empires rarely last longer than 250 years. America's destruction was inevitable. Go ahead and fight the inevitable, it'll be a breath of fresh air to laugh again.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

May as well hand the election to the Don now. I man, he's even in a Nelly song.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

It's amazing what society will do to you. I'm for the most part libertarian, but after seeing the world I kind of just want it to burn down. It makes me sick thinking that way sometimes.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've just found out what BLM stands for, BURNING, LOOTING, MURDER. That could be sarcasm if it wasn't so serious.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why are state and local authorities allowing this to happen?

They're trying to bait President Trump. They would love nothing more than for him to send in troops. Then, BLM/Antifa opens fire on their own, blaming the troops for it all. That would all but kill Trump's chances at reelection.

Once he is reelected and has nothing to lose it's game on. These a$$holes will feel the full fury of the military.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The sad thing is once soros dies nobody can breathe easily because his son will take his place to keep f@#&ing everything up.

From what I have read, I could be wrong.

His son is a playboy only interested in blowing his father's money on sex, drinking and partying.

I hope this is true and think it probably is.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Let's hope so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How about Liberia? Many freed slaves returned to Africa and set up a government in Liberia.

So if BLM hates USA ...... they should leave ..... go home if you hate USA so much.

originally posted by: cognizant420

I think we need set up all members of BLM on there own land, somewhere outside of the USA, where they can destroy and burn whatever they want. Maybe somewhere in the middle east or africa.

Most of the people I see in the videos of BLM are white, I bet they would love africa this time of year.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

I think we need set up all members of BLM on there own land, somewhere outside of the USA, where they can destroy and burn whatever they want. Maybe somewhere in the middle east or africa.

Most of the people I see in the videos of BLM are white, I bet they would love africa this time of year.

Send them to the farms in Zimbabwe, tell 'em they call it Rhodesia still, and they ADORE productive white farmers.

These #wads deserve nothing more than thrown right into a lion's den full of irrational, starved lions.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What we need is for someone to stand up and lead. Someone to take charge and implement a plan to end this. A true leader. A commander. Someone who controls our military to protect against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. A "commander in chief" if you will.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
What we need is for someone to stand up and lead. Someone to take charge and implement a plan to end this. A true leader. A commander. Someone who controls our military to protect against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. A "commander in chief" if you will.

If all else fails, me and Aug can run on a Enough Bull# Party ticket. Our plan would be "BEHAVE -- Don't make us make DB fart more than he already does."

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Honestly it's mostly white people in blm so if they go back home chances are they're going to Portland Oregon.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Or.... we can send those white BLM terrorist back to Europe....where the white man came from and let them try using their alleged first amendment rights in Europe.....

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Honestly it's mostly white people in blm so if they go back home chances are they're going to Portland Oregon.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is all just the "new normal" we are just supposed to bend over and take.
It's weird.
There are no winners this November. It's an absolute catch 22 for the good guys.
The rioting and looting will continue, in either defeat or victory for the wild wild left.
Hey, free stuff I guess...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The BLM and Antifa logos are soon going to get treated like the "Cowboys" wearing red sashes back in the day.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Wow sounds like the Antichrist!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
This is all just the "new normal" we are just supposed to bend over and take.
It's weird.
There are no winners this November. It's an absolute catch 22 for the good guys.
The rioting and looting will continue, in either defeat or victory for the wild wild left.
Hey, free stuff I guess...

new Normal!
Been trying to get lic. and registration on my truck, had a temp for 6 months will end the 1st. No one will let me come in no one sends anything, no one will speak to me on the phone.

Why would the DMV not just put up plexi and keep on going normally!

Something deep going on here.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
It’s ok. Their black. Just don’t let it bother you. If it does your an obvious racist.

No one is forcing you to play and respond to the "you are racist" game. Cops dont play it.
You dont have to talk to democrat NPC on the street. To prove your point and righteousness to arrest and shoot violent individuals. They know they are fake. The media know that you know that they lie. Most people demand action rather than not. Not taking action seems to be the election strategy of both sides.
Why would cops care what fake news say about them as long as it's lawful?
They are couple of years beyond this point. The chiefs are democrats. The judges, prosecutors, their people in the Pentagon.
They are not hiding their bias and abuse of power.
Trump could argue with them like with a kid in the school. "It's racist", "No, you are racist", "No you are!", "You!
and he would won the argument at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join