It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA-BIDEN SUPPORTERS Set Fire To Apt Complex With Families Inside

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Damn I love that quote!

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: DeathSlayer

God made man, and Sam Colt made man equal.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

You’re way off. Police brutality is just a myth. Race cards. Fake news. Look at the fbi stats😇😍. Police get killed more often than they kill🤣☺️

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You're pretty spot on. That's a very good assessment.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You’re way off. Police brutality is just a myth. Race cards. Fake news. Look at the fbi stats😇😍. Police get killed more often than they kill🤣☺️

CNN had to carry the story of a black man being shot by a white policeman, but described the Kenosha protests as peaceful and massive, for a small city.

I had to do a quick rewind/replay, just to make sure I heard the terrorist-friendly TV network correctly.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It's definitely one of my favorite marketing campaigns. I was a little off with the quote but it's pretty close lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Within a few weeks I am returning to CONUS. Plan on staying a few months, at least until after the election.

I am coming back earlier than expected, weapons, ammo and sights needs servicing, and need to be calibrated.

No worries buddy, I am dying anyway, like I am scared to die. Already done that once and its not that bad BUT if these terrorists think of pulling this crap on my family and friends property, I say let them come.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Fight fire with fire.

What I don't understand is why everyday Americans are not shooting these bastards dead!

Like I said many times.....humans understand pain and suffering and its time to give them both barrels.

a reply to: IAMTAT

You should lead the buddy. For country.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN had to carry the story of a black man being shot by a white policeman, but described the Kenosha protests as peaceful and massive, for a small city.

I had to do a quick rewind/replay, just to make sure I heard the terrorist-friendly TV network correctly.

CNN calling these protests protests instead of riots is as delusional as the people downplaying police brutality.

One adhoc justice for another. I love it.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I’m with you pal. Defend what’s yours. Nothing wrong with that.

Get back safely.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thanks

God bless.

I’m with you pal. Defend what’s yours. Nothing wrong with that.

Get back safely.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I shall respectfuly disagree-But the thing is I don't actually blame the police themselves,I know there are a lot of decent cops-as always its the government who cultivate the police culture(and societies).They create ghettoized poor underclasses through "social"programmes,allow and profit from illicit drugs and actually cause more problems than they fix-by design IMO.

Last year police officer deaths in USA:

According to statistics reported to the FBI, 89 law enforcement officers were killed in line-of-duty incidents in 2019. Of these, 48 officers died as a result of felonious acts, and 41 officers died in accidents.

www.fbi.gov...

Civilians killed by police:

1004 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2019

killedbypolice.net...

So if we take last year as an example,89 cops died in the line of duty(including 41 accidents)
and 1004 citizens were killed by cops.

More than 10 civilians for each dead cop.

So i can't get your claims to match up with my google search odzeandennz,or were you being sarcastic(Im not sure)?
edit on 25/8/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

They were protesting in front of the Mayor of Pittsburgh's house. He's supported them everywhere else, but, he started complaining when it was his house. The Mayor of Chicago has 100 cops protecting her house. It is all fine and dandy when they are destroying someone else's home or business, but they get their panties in a bunch when it is THEIR house. We just wanted to make sure that they were well fed and watered so that they could stay for a long time. As long as they were there, they weren't elsewhere doing damage.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It seems like he was being sarcastic. What I want to know is out of those thousand people who were actually committing serious crimes that almost certainly deserved a bullet in them?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

You can search can’t you?

That’s what I thought. You can’t express your thoughts in any way without using insinuations and lols.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

How many were suicide by cop?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
It seems like he was being sarcastic. What I want to know is out of those thousand people who were actually committing serious crimes that almost certainly deserved a bullet in them?

I would hope that most deserved it,but having seen so many videos of fatal police shootings that were not the only option-people running/facing away from the cops/unarmed/not being violent etc,I would guess that some did not deserve it sadly.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sadly you're probably right.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I'm sure there were a few. I'd like to know though. They would be some pretty interesting statistics.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think we need set up all members of BLM on there own land, somewhere outside of the USA, where they can destroy and burn whatever they want. Maybe somewhere in the middle east or africa.

Most of the people I see in the videos of BLM are white, I bet they would love africa this time of year.
edit on 25-8-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here is the harsh TRUTH.

No lives ever mattered, damn near everyone's a selfish hypocrite brainwashed robot.

This is all a farce.
Both sides.

Everyone's so fake and naive...

If you actually believed anyone's life mattered you're helplessly lost in LIES.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
BLM is part of the Democratic party now.
BLM is burning cities.
Or is that not what's happening here?

GS is paying the bill, bunch of foold following his agenda.
George Soros’s Foundation Pours $220 Million Into Racial Equality Push
Mr. Soros’s group will invest $150 million in grants for Black-led racial justice groups, and another $70 million toward local grants for criminal justice reform and civic engagement opportunities.
www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join