It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not About Health and Safety, It Is About Control

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: muzzleflash

Fire and police are LOCAL issues which is why every community has their own police department. The feds being involved is essentially having the military doing law enforcement. No one wants that...

The problem we have now is that the federal government is trying to do too much... States have abdicated their responsibilities in order to get federal dollars.

Incorrect.

The Feds took all that money from every local there was.

Then they wasted it on pointless war?
If anything they need to return that money.

The money is there. Its unfair anyone else should pay for it. We need to liquidate nukes and jets etc. Cut orders.

You're getting lost in a psychological mine field debating local vs state vs federal.

None of those things even exist, government is an abstraction not reality.

In the New World emerging around us people like me are concerned with doing good and helping others.

In your Old World mentality all you do is find red tape to prohibit solving any real problems.

That's why these communities absolutely need to burn. You made this bed now enjoy your nightmare.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The whole thing is aimed at the election and getting Democrats back in full power.

God help all Citizens 🎃

Must FLATTEN THE CURVE.

Then we'll return to normal again, you stupid sheeple!

Aint flat yet: covidtracking.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I guess Im the Joker now because all of you deserve better.

That's where this impasse is.

To me, it's not about money and never was. It's about doing the right thing regardless of reasoning.

The red tape must be cut - or you geniuses will learn that Everything Burns.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Stubborn has nothing to do with it. Actually the Federal Government helps out more than the State does through FEMA. The only firefighters that the state is interested in helping are the UNION firefighters. A few years ago the State loosened the restrictions on the "Small Games of Chance" to allow clubs and fire departments to raise funds. Things were going fine until they shut everything down.

It sounds like you have a hard on for military spending. You also are pretty ignorant about the subject. You seem to think that the money goes into a black hole. How many thousands of jobs are there in manufacturing the F-35? Those people get paid. How many businesses are supported when they spent their paychecks? Yes. I used to work in that field. I'd rather see the money go there instead of free hand outs for illegals and the other goodies that the Dems promise to get votes.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: JIMC5499

Starting this week they've begun issuing fines to people who host or attend private parties here. Over $2000 for the host and up $250 for guests or something. There are 800 active cases in the province currently, 13 of which are hospitalized and in total there's been 200 deaths here.

Holy @#$% we are going backwards fast! And that is the stat for the whole province so why punish folk who live away from larger population centers like on the island where we had literally months of no cases. A few pop up and this is how they respond? Total insanity. If it were a real pandemic why are there tons of tourists from alberta right now? Not that I mind them as it might save a few small businesses from going under. I keep mentioning to people that this provincial stat is also spread over an incredibly vast area with few population centers and still most contained in care homes in the lower mainland.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Stubborn has nothing to do with it. Actually the Federal Government helps out more than the State does through FEMA. The only firefighters that the state is interested in helping are the UNION firefighters. A few years ago the State loosened the restrictions on the "Small Games of Chance" to allow clubs and fire departments to raise funds. Things were going fine until they shut everything down.

It sounds like you have a hard on for military spending. You also are pretty ignorant about the subject. You seem to think that the money goes into a black hole. How many thousands of jobs are there in manufacturing the F-35? Those people get paid. How many businesses are supported when they spent their paychecks? Yes. I used to work in that field. I'd rather see the money go there instead of free hand outs for illegals and the other goodies that the Dems promise to get votes.

So if we didn't build the F-35 there would be no jobs to replace these?

Killing is our only business?

How about the Feds stop taking all this money? Then we won't need MIC black hole spending, which it absolutely is as all war does is destroy.

We won't pay for illegals or foreigners unless you choose to put your money there.

All weapons of war must be dismantled globally simultaneously.
edit on 8/25/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's weird the political paradoxes in this dichotomy.

The Ppl that are pro war, are against abortion and depopulation/sterilization. But it's cool to bomb them? What??

The Ppl against war are pro abortion and pro depopulation but have no avenue to achieve it.

Earth ppl make almost no sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What ever floats your boat. When you get everybody else to disarm too, come back and talk to me. Until then, have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Something interesting about a WP article last October and a Biden Tweet citing the WP article.

Could they have known in advance and started printing subtle "subliminal" messages ?

Hmmm. When did the first "hint" of COVID19 hit the MSM ? 💥

WP article Oct 24 2019
None of these 195 countries — the U.S. included — is fully prepared for a pandemic, report says

Biden Tweet Oct 25 2019
We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm with Flash retro active 5 months ago at least.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ok. Now I have to ask. I've heard from sources that COVID is a bio-weapon that either got out of a lab or was released on purpose. Biden, Pelosi and others (Hilary) are in the back pocket of the Chinese. Now you have Biden talking about a pandemic three months before one pops up.

There's a saying "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. I'm thinking that we are on number three.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Ok. Now I have to ask. I've heard from sources that COVID is a bio-weapon that either got out of a lab or was released on purpose. Biden, Pelosi and others (Hilary) are in the back pocket of the Chinese. Now you have Biden talking about a pandemic three months before one pops up.

There's a saying "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. I'm thinking that we are on number three.

You're getting warmer 😎

Now think about who benefits the most from a Biden victory (more of a Trump loss) 😎

Lots of people and groups worldwide pissed off about Trump's policies 😎

And it seems the WHO has the first "Mention" of coronavirus in early December ??????

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report – 94

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
COVID=1984 will go down in history as the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the world.

All for Deep State criminals.
edit on 25-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Our entire society has been eroded. I'm just one man stuck in a dystopia wonderland trying to keep my family alive.

Cops have bailed, narcotics run rampant from downtown Minneapolis, no one drives as if other cars have humans in them. Fires being started, bodies left on the street with just a white shawl over them for hours.

I think we're well on our way to our "new normal".

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I considered this to be self-evident from the very beginning of this entire ridiculous debacle.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is getting good. Our a$$hat of a Governor now wants to legalize recreational pot and use the proceeds to help small businesses. REALLY!!! So you can stand in line to buy State approved pot, but, you can't go have a beer with your friends. WOW!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I don't know what governor you are talkin about, but the azzhole in charge of Illinois needs to be thrown out of office.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I considered this to be self-evident from the very beginning of this entire ridiculous debacle.

It goes even deeper than what 90% of the people think.

It is all about preserving themselves from being indicted 4 crimes committed against the American people.. and other nations, as evidenced by Joe Biden's recent past.

You replace President Trump with almost anyone, and crooked politicians, businessmen, and high-ranking government operatives are off the hook.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: incoserv

It goes even deeper than what 90% of the people think.

It is all about preserving themselves from being indicted 4 crimes committed against the American people.. and other nations, as evidenced by Joe Biden's recent past.

You replace President Trump with almost anyone, and crooked politicians, businessmen, and high-ranking government operatives are off the hook.

Which is exactly why Republican politicians are jumping ship and endorsing Quid-Pro-Slo-Joe Biden; they are as dirty has he is. It has nothing to do with loyalty to the American people or our form of gov't. It's about covering their crooked, dirty butts.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is getting good. Our a$$hat of a Governor now wants to legalize recreational pot and use the proceeds to help small businesses. REALLY!!! So you can stand in line to buy State approved pot, but, you can't go have a beer with your friends. WOW!

PA's governor is indeed an asshat.

He can't show up for work to answer to the citizens about his authoritarian dictates but he can go and fund raise for Simple Joe Biden.

I wish New Jersey would annex the Philladelphia metro area.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join