It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you are sick of these commercials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I have a preference for certain types and it happens to reflect my genetic background. That doesn't mean I can't see the beauty of other races. Back in my 20s, living around Detroit, I liked to dance with black women when I could and would eye up any attractive woman I saw, but it didn't mean I'd pursue them for a relationship.

I happen to prefer white women of European decent, particularly Germanic and Irish, esp blondes and red heads. However, I had a couple of crushes of middle eastern origins, one from Iraq and another from Turkey.

Also it had to do with what types are available, I've been with Polish and Italian women too (I'm with an Italian now), there were a lot of them in my neighborhood when I was a young stud (LOL). I'm not so attracted to other races, esp Asian women, although I can be interested if she is of doubtless beauty.

Do my personal preferences make me a racist?

I don't have a problem with mixed couples or socializing with people of other races. I've made some black friends over the years, but no one I stayed in touch with. I don't see many other races around here where I live now though, not like Detroit. However, when I do see mixed couples at larger events around here, it is primarily a black man with a white woman. Occasionally you'll see a white couple or single white mother with mixed kids. It's more common these days, but far from a majority around here anyway.
edit on 26-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: galaga

Have you ever heard how a cat likes to "play" with a mouse?
Pat at it,back it into a corner and pat it some more until the
cat gets bored and finally eats the mouse.
Augustus is the cat and you're the mouse and he's had his way
with you.Now he is probably bored and moved on to the other
mice he plays with.

That's not what happened. You're either black or a troll.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I happen to prefer white women of European decent, particularly Germanic and Irish, esp blondes and red heads. However, I had a couple of crushes of middle eastern origins, one from Iraq and another from Turkey.

That there is the problem..... today's liberal, pc, cancel culture will not let

you have a preference. Having a preference apparently equates to racism.

I'm not so attracted to other races, esp Asian women, although I can be interested if she is of doubtless beauty.

Apparently so.......Preferences are NOT allowed!!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: Nyiah

I have a preference for certain types and it happens to reflect my genetic background. That doesn't mean I can't see the beauty of other races. Back in my 20s, living around Detroit, I liked to dance with black women when I could and would eye up any attractive woman I saw, but it didn't mean I'd pursue them for a relationship.

Also it had to do with what types are available, I've been with Polish and Italian women too (I'm with an Italian now), there were a lot of them in my neighborhood when I was a young stud (LOL). I'm not so attracted to other races, esp Asian women, although I can be interested if she is of doubtless beauty.

I don't have a problem with mixed couples or socializing with people of other races. I've made some black friends over the years, but no one I stayed in touch with. I don't see many other races around here where I live now though, not like Detroit. However, when I do see mixed couples at larger events around here, it is primarily a black man with a white woman. Occasionally you'll see a white couple or single white mother with mixed kids. It's more common these days, but far from a majority around here anyway.

Apparently, most black dudes have your taste in women.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Got to be an approved preference I guess.

Can I say I identify with European ethnic types then?

Wait . . . Nope, although entirely true I don't think that could work.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join