It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you are sick of these commercials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: galaga
You obviously do not have a degree in advertising.

I doubt you do either. But even if you did your score keeping is bizarre prima fascia.

I think you mad.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think you mad.

More like bemused.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think you mad.

More like bemused.

No, you're mad. Because you cant address anything in this thread entirely. You like to nitpick.

Its obvious. And everyone can see you do it. I suggest you leave the thread before you make yourself look any more stupid.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Because you cant address anything in this thread entirely. You like to nitpick.

Address what? It's your personal perception with no supporting evidence. I even asked if you kept a log which apparently irritated you.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is really obvious on prime time broadcast television.

I have actually thought of doing a study for different time slots and networks to compare it with the numbers of the viewing demographic. With meticulous notes of course. But I got better things to do and it is completely obvious anyway if you took the time to observe.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Come to Russia. We have nothing like this, in any form)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'd like to see more 'My Pillow' ads.

Those and some new class-action lawsuit commercials - I'm getting tired of the asbestos and Boy Scout victim ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Do I like having this New CBDBLT crap or whatever the hell it is called shoved down my throat definitely not, effeminate men presenting the weather and making me baulk while I have having my breakfast, macho woman that look like they could bench press me with there little finger (metaphorically speaking I am a big guy), no I don't like it but then remember it's not there fault someone bloody poisoned the food giving cattle all kind's of steroids and sprayed crap on the crop's and poisoned the water table as well as exposed them in the womb to amount's of RF radiation that would have a guy working on a nuclear plant fired.

It's the corporations fault, the hidden population control agenda, the sick and twisted top of the elite and the destroyed culture that has no morality left and no sense of shame.

edit on 25-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Damn, shots fired

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Glen Lerner is the attorney for you at 222 2222

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Here's the commercial I can't stand:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

If she lost an elephant's worth of weight however she would be quite all right to look at, nice eye's.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Embrace differences! But not forced or for viewing rates/minority bonus. I see more minorities in advertising than in real life. It does not bother me, but it is so much that noticed.

When what you are being shown doesn't reflect what is going on in real life

around you it is not conducive to embracing differences.

Forcing anything gives false results.........The best and strongest bonds grow

over time and cannot be forced.

Look how much diversity has grown in the past 75 years naturally.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
My opinion is that we urgently need to get our # together as humanity and -hold the stones, people, and let me finish- do away with all the governments BUT embrace cultures and differences and cherish them.

HOW to achieve this with the current allowed technologies, I have no idea. But we need to stop killing ourselves and bond together as humanity. We spend billions and billions of Euros and Dollars to kill each other, hide technology from our own citizens because of national security and the fear "the other guy" could get the same technology and use it against us.

It is either that or extinction pretty damn sure. And to only pick up one topic of the vast things that are not possible now, today, is that an extraterrestrial lifeform, if existent, will surely not present themselves to us, the divided bunch of higher animals we are.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've seen that one before. It's just so gross.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Walking on thin ice but most of the people I know, including myself that has ever lost a huge portion of their weight conveyed that they

a) should have done this earlier
b) that being confident overweight was a confidence lie

while b) is always true for them and me, because otherwise, we would not have slimmed down in the first place. I am not a friend of boney bodies either but we have a natural eye for health and fitness to choose the right mating partner (primeval leftover to choose the fittest)

Being overweight is not normal, period. Fat shaming is a no go but we should not embrace overweight and obesity this way either.

edit on 25.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have noticed the interracial couples on commercials. I see it as much like black folk being in every commercial even though they are only 13% of the population. I just assume it is the safest route for corporate America right now or it could be some form of social engineering. I don’t know which it is, but commercials aren’t an important part of my life and it doesn’t make me interested in marrying a minority regardless.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Have you ever heard how a cat likes to "play" with a mouse?
Pat at it,back it into a corner and pat it some more until the
cat gets bored and finally eats the mouse.
Augustus is the cat and you're the mouse and he's had his way
with you.Now he is probably bored and moved on to the other
mice he plays with.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: eletheia
My opinion is that we urgently need to get our # together as humanity and -hold the stones, people, and let me finish- do away with all the governments BUT embrace cultures and differences and cherish them.

How the hell is this supposed to work when even something as simple and innate as attraction preferences is ridiculed as racist and shameful?

Come on, man. I could sit here and say I don't find black people remotely sexually attractive at all, and someone would have a cow about it and go off on a tirade screaming it's racism. It's not a new problem, I'd seen that exact thing blow up on Fakebook many years ago (think I dumped my account 6 or 7 years ago now)
What had started out as a mild debate over what spurs attraction preferences based on physical characteristics turned into mud slinging and racism accusations when "But black folks just don't do it for me..." started a #storm.
That crap ain't right, the problem is with the fit throwers, not with someone's preferred eye candy not being PC enough.

Until simple personal preferences like that aren't held over heads as racism anymore, we got a LONG way to go before we even begin to look at real unity.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I wrote I have no solution. Just look at this thread.

When i say embrace, I mean it that way, not enforced pushed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join